Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

The cervix is round and donut-shaped. It is like the doorway to the uterus. It's at the top of the vagina but is not actually part of the vagina. Birth canal is just another term for vagina.

Sorry LL but he sounds like a huge jackass to me. If he is referring to the actual birth canal "the vagina" then that shouldnt be a real problem as long as the sperm is deposited as close to the cervix as possible. However with a tilted cervix is can be slightly harder for the sperm to actually enter but it wouldnt diminish the chances so bad that you would never conceive.

He sounds like he is just book smart and his bedside manners are completely lacking.

AFM-U/S today went totally awesome! Baby A is head down and appears to be starting to engage. They think that I will go about 36W as they had planned. So at this point they are not scheduling a Csection because we are planning a vaginal delivery!! YAY. Both babies were slightly under 5lbs ;) They are going to leave my cerclage in for now and continue to check it weekly. If I have any sign of labor starting I am suppose to rush to hospital and have the cerclage removed prior to 36W. Otherwise we will take it out at 36W. He doesn’t think that steroids are necessary at this point. So all in all a good appointment.

He knows I only get 1-2 hours a night of sleep though and is concerned that I am not getting enough rest. He has asked me to take ambien which I have declined to do. I don’t know anything about the drug but I suppose I will look into it but as of now I will deal with the lack of sleep for a few more weeks.

Brandy have you thought about taking some benadryl to help with sleep? My doctor told me that she takes 1.5 tabs to help her sleep while she was pregnant. I'm so glad your appointment went well and that the babies are doing so well. I can't believe you have only about 3 weeks left!

LL-I'm a nurse & He HAS to be talking about your cervix. Good Lord if your "birth canal" was that narrow forget about sperm getting in there, you got bigger issues!!! LOL Just kidding sweetie! I believe he had problems getting the cath in because of your tilted cervix, which kind of makes me worry about his skills since he is an RE & seems to be lacking in bedside manner. But if you feel he is the best for you, then go for it & I hope you get lucky on your 1st IUI with a THB!!!

Brandy-SOOOO excited for your good news!!! You'll be holding those gals before you know it :):happydance::happydance:

Galvan-Hope your feeling better & caught those nice big targets!!!

Navy-Where are you at in the whole TTC process?

Faith-Any up dates on your IVF plan?

Brandi-Congrats on BLUE!!!!

AFM-M/C is officially under way & saying it sucks is an understatement. Wasn't prepared for the intense cramps & HUGE clots today. Had to leave work early & am taking the rest of the week off! We wear White uniforms & I am NOT feeling that brave!!! Good thing is it should hopefully be over with before next weekend.....

Cupcake - I'm on cd9 and waiting to O, so nothing exciting going yet. My doctor is ready for IUI whenever we decide it's time. We were originally thinking April or May, but I may go for it next month if not successful this cycle.

I hope that the physical pain and discomfort pass soon. *hugs*

Brandi...congrats!!

Cupcake, Been there. It sucks big time. I hope your next cycle brings your sticky bfp!

5 dpo here. Tww sucks!

I remember the cramps and clots, Cupcake. :hugs:

I am feeling better. I have been cramping and nausea for 2 days now with off and on O pains. I wish it would hurry up. I couldn't find any OPKs so we are BDing daily until Wednesday or my temp rises. With OHs super sperm counts that shouldn't be a problem.

Brandi, congrats!

Brandy, that is awesome news about one if the babies being facedown and engaging! You are brave trying a vaginal delivery with twins!

CJ and Navy, good luck this cycle!!

Brandy have you thought about taking some benadryl to help with sleep? My doctor told me that she takes 1.5 tabs to help her sleep while she was pregnant. I'm so glad your appointment went well and that the babies are doing so well. I can't believe you have only about 3 weeks left!

Yes, I just cant take it though because Benadryl is the #1 no no when you have RLS :( It amplifies it and I spent 3 hours a night pacing trying to control the nerve twitching. Tylenol PM does the same... so anything with an antihistamine is bad news.

Yes, I just cant take it though because Benadryl is the #1 no no when you have RLS :( It amplifies it and I spent 3 hours a night pacing trying to control the nerve twitching. Tylenol PM does the same... so anything with an antihistamine is bad news.

Ah, I didn't know that. I used to take Requip for my RLS, but that's not safe while TTC or pregnant. I don't have any other advice, just sending good thoughts for you. I know how awful it is, plus you've got two babies squirming away in there.

Brandy, HUGE hugs for dealing with RLS. I struggled with this several years ago and so, so, so miserable! My solution...I NEEDED IRON! Have you had your iron checked? Once I started taking an iron supplement, the symptoms vanished. I really feel bad for you! RLS has to be one of the worst things I've ever dealt with:( I remember the miserable nights of pacing the floor...pure torture:nope::kiss:

On a happier note, so happy to hear your girls are getting in position for their grand entrance:happydance:

Brandy, HUGE hugs for dealing with RLS. I struggled with this several years ago and so, so, so miserable! My solution...I NEEDED IRON! Have you had your iron checked? Once I started taking an iron supplement, the symptoms vanished. I really feel bad for you! RLS has to be one of the worst things I've ever dealt with:( I remember the miserable nights of pacing the floor...pure torture:nope::kiss:

On a happier note, so happy to hear your girls are getting in position for their grand entrance:happydance:

You're right ;) My RLS is nowhere near as bad when I am not PG it was only once I got the BFP that it got significantly worse... which totally coincides with my lower iron levels. The doctors have never told me that I just have figured it out with the process of elimination. I take so much iron right now and I am STILL anemic. I actually take it in liquid form 3 times a day and in pill form 1x per day. They just checked me last week in the hospital and it has went down yet again. No matter how much I take I cannot get my levels above 30... I am at 25 right now.

I think maybe starting tomorrow I will try taking Double dose in the morning and then follow through with another 3x so I will have 5x the iron. It's just so much and raising your iron levels is sooo slow just like Vit D :(

I think I finally Oed yesterday. My temp jumped thus morning and the nausea is gone. I am pissed at OH. He went to sleep last night and I couldn't get him to wake up. I told him that I'll be damned if I give myself shots that make me cramp, bloat, and emotional and he not even stay awake long enough to BD which is the easy part. Grrrrrr. AF should be here in 7-14 days and on to what I hope is my real and last IUI cycle.

I think I finally Oed yesterday. My temp jumped thus morning and the nausea is gone. I am pissed at OH. He went to sleep last night and I couldn't get him to wake up. I told him that I'll be damned if I give myself shots that make me cramp, bloat, and emotional and he not even stay awake long enough to BD which is the easy part. Grrrrrr. AF should be here in 7-14 days and on to what I hope is my real and last IUI cycle.

It looks like you have some other BD'in in there on your chart. I would do it today anyway for good measure ;)

DH & I had this issue for a while when we had been ttc for like 6 months. Ticked me off that I had went through all the pain & weight loss to have a TR, meds temping, testing,etc. & it was an inconvenience for him to put out when it was go time???? Needless to say I threw a fit & told him either he was going to put forth a little effort or I would go on the pill. Its ridiculous. I know my dh works hard but realistically 5-10 mins of sex isn't too much to ask. Sorry this ticks me off still!!!! *breathing deeply Still looks like you got a shot at a bfp tho! Fx'd for you!!!

We had this issue before, but it stopped. Now, last night. This morning, I told him that I was mad at him. He asked what did he to. I told him it was what he Didn't do. He immediately knew and apologized. He is forgiven, but warned that he will not hear the end of this. Especially if AF shows.

They just don't get the whole TTC thing sometimes. I do have to give my dh props tho, he has been amazing during this whole time. Could not have asked for a better caretaker or comforter. He has been my rock. Despite all the fear & sadness with m/c I have fallen in love all over again with this man. Seeing how tender & caring he has been with me during this makes me more determined to see him holding our child in the future!

OH was the same with my MC last year. He is so supportive in everything just too lazy to stay awake to BD when needed. I told him I was cancelling the IUI next cycle until he learned to stay awake. He said no. We want a baby so we will do the IUI and that he will stay awake for the IUI. Lol

Hoping you won't need it, Galvan!

It's been a LONG day, but thankfully cramping has let up & bleeding has slowed down. I do have some not nice new! GRRRR Apparently I am now allergic to hydrocodone ugh Took 1 this morning since I was in for the day with my back killing me & now have a good case of the hives complete with itching, swelling & redness :/ Can't seem to catch a break...My dh feels we should get me a horseshoe or rabbits foot or something since I seem to attract catastrophe.....Guess its time for more Benadryl & then bed soon. Good night girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->