Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well, no period today.. Guess my o wasn't when I guessed it was.. I am getting belly cramps real light today so I figure it will be here Saturday.. I am not going to take opks this next cycle. I am just gonna wing it. I have still been taking the progesterone. I will take my last pill tonight. It has helped that lump under my arm almost disappear. I will keep taking it every month as long as I can get a prescription from the doctor for it.
I have been so impatient to get pregnant again to see if the progesterone is my issue.. I just need to let it go and stop being in such a hurry.. I ain't doing too good a job with how I am going now. : )
I hope everyone else is well.
Brandy, I was glad to read about your girls.
Brandi, glad you're gonna get your little man..
Galvan, I pray for your upcoming iui.. and yours too Cupcake..
Faith and Fluter, praying for your IVF procedures...
CJ, I am thinking about you..
I gotta go wash some dishes and figure out my calendar for my next cycle. I might not be taking opks, but I am still gonna know my days... ha ha

Hey ladies I am TTC this month so I have gotten back on. Galvan we both are on the same cycle because I ovulated yesterday, which was assisted by strong ovulation pains. I hope to see some BFP this month from some of us ladies, 2/7/14 made two years since I had a tubal reversal

Hugs Angie! Good Luck Mrs. Truth! AFM-Having a "blah" day. Had a big pity party earlier, completed by sobbing in the shower...ugh Just amazes me as I feel truly "ok" then it just collapses in on me at times. Bleeding is super light now, which is good. The hives are also gone!!! Dreading going in for my next HCG draw later, but hoping my #'s are way down. I really believe I will feel better once we can get back on the ttc train! I still believe that 2014 is our year ladies! Great things are in store for us all!!!!

Fx for you MrsT!

CupCake- Everyone handles their loss different.. Mine was very similar to yours so I can relate. I was very up down emotionally... everyone kept telling me to wait and time will heal then TTC again... I just couldnt. The only thing that kept me going was to keep TTC'ing. I started yet again the very next cycle after our loss. The pity parties are a good thing once in a while holding it all in and not letting it out is what gets us in trouble. My breakdowns usually came in the shower or bathroom as well.

hi ladies, I just wanted to update you

We had our mini-IVF consult today. It went very well. I love love love the doctor. He is super nice and informative. He reviewed my medical records from my previous RE. He looked over the findings from my lap and hsg. He would rather see me try IUI using Femera, injections and trigger shot. He was floored that the old RE didn't say anything to me about my high testosterone levels (I've been very suspicious that this has been a factor). He said that my weight loss could have lowered it. So I had a blood draw to check that and my AMH level. If the T is in good range I will begin treatment or IUI on day 3 of next cycle. If it is high, they will call me tomorrow and let me know to start birth control pills. Once those are complete another level check. We are both very excited and like him so much that we will continue this path with him even though he is an hour and 45 min away and I can do IUI 10 min away (I chose him because he is the only one in our area that offers mini-ivf)

So this where we are. I'm so very very excited and hopeful for the first time in a long time

hi ladies, I just wanted to update you

We had our mini-IVF consult today. It went very well. I love love love the doctor. He is super nice and informative. He reviewed my medical records from my previous RE. He looked over the findings from my lap and hsg. He would rather see me try IUI using Femera, injections and trigger shot. He was floored that the old RE didn't say anything to me about my high testosterone levels (I've been very suspicious that this has been a factor). He said that my weight loss could have lowered it. So I had a blood draw to check that and my AMH level. If the T is in good range I will begin treatment or IUI on day 3 of next cycle. If it is high, they will call me tomorrow and let me know to start birth control pills. Once those are complete another level check. We are both very excited and like him so much that we will continue this path with him even though he is an hour and 45 min away and I can do IUI 10 min away (I chose him because he is the only one in our area that offers mini-ivf)

So this where we are. I'm so very very excited and hopeful for the first time in a long time

How exciting! It's always nice to have a new set of eyes. It sounds like he was very thorough and has great bedside manners :) FX that the weightloss has corrected your levels and that you are on your way to that BFP!

Thanks Brandy~It seems I have good days & bad days. Today was a bad day :/ Very tearful & sad, guess it will get better eventually. Hope my hcg has plummeted, will get results sometime tomorrow.....

Flutter, Fx for your IUI.
Good luck Shay!

AFM, I am 2dpo I think. Waiting on it to be confirmed by FF.

So much going on on here! Shay I have missed you girl! Flutter, let me know how this goes I'd love to do this if we have it around here. Angie you are not out yet. Fx'd my friend! Brandy I am so excitedthat you still have those girls inside and that they are turning! cupcake you look just like the lady that is doing my acupuncture... And I love her to death! Galvan you're right sometimes they just don't get it.FX'D for you the cycle! baby dust and good wishes to the rest of you ladies! As for me I am somewhere around 7 dpo. Waiting out the two week window :)

I did alot today so I think its just crazy BH contractions but I am having some form of contractions but they are very erratic... I am watching them though. Just the last 1.5 hours they can come anywhere from 3-20 minutes apart lol so has to be BH. I can bring them on myself as well just by standing up.

Going to lay down and drink tons of water to see if I can get it to stop because it's uncomfortable almost to the point of painful.

How ya feeling this morning Brandy?

I had to break down and take something to put me to sleep... even with taking something it was broken sleep I am happy with it though! That has to be the most sleep I have had in 2 months. The contractions continued through part of the night a couple woke me but I have been up now for almost 1 hour and nothing so I just really over did it yesterday.

I still have my cerclage in so if I even dilate in the tiniest bit I will know as there should be some blood to show for it. Taking it easy today.

Thanks CJ! I have looked into acupuncture, but nobody out in the sticks does it :/ Today has been an "up" day so far. Making dh a special dinner & his favorite pie for V-day, so excited to please him, even tho there will be no loving for us still for a while. It's funny how we were both kinda tired of bd.....until its off limits :/ *sigh hoping next weekend we can make up for lost time ;)

Still waiting on my flow.. There is no feeling of pregnancy here.. not even the slightest hope. I had a dream last night that every one around me was pregnant and every one of them had little girls and I kept telling myself that I was the only one having a little boy. In the dream I don't recall if I was pregnant though. I think it meant that I am afraid I will always sit back and watch everyone else have babies, (even though I don't know what the 'girl babies' part of my dream meant since I think I would prefer a boy.) Never really know what your subconscious mind wants though. If I start my period though and I believe I will, I will NEVER believe pregnancy dreams again. I have dreamed I was pregnant for half of this tww...
On a brighter note... I should be getting the job I applied for in Dec... All the background checks and physicals and nonsense the Military requires has came back and she said she would be calling me next week.

Fluter, you look AWESOME! Your face is thinner and it's all glowing... I hope your iui works the first time!
Brandy, I am glad your girls are holding steady! You will be moving them on out here pretty soon...
Mrs T. I wish you the best of luck this month!
CJ.. You are special in my prayers and so are you Cupcake..My last loss was in December and it was so bad for me physically. I spent the whole month bleeding and wondering what the heck was happening. All losses were different in my case. Crying is such a good healer. I hope it's over (at least physically) for you soon..
I am hoping to start my flow tomorrow so I can get back to ttc at the end of the month. Have to admit that I am glad I didn't start today.. ha ha..
I also think this year is gonna be a good year. I pray it's a great year for every single one of us.

I'm having those same dreams, Angie! Holding out hope for you, my sweet!

Brandy, glad you got some sleep. You are gonna need it!

I've gone to acupuncture every week of this cycle. Next week is the last visit ( BC AF is due next Thurs or Friday)

Flutter, you do look great!!!

Flutter you do look amazing ;)

Angie- I dont know what to think of your cycles going all wonky.. that would be awesome if you were PG though :)

Cupcake- That sucks that there is no acupunturist in your area. I enjoyed having it done with the exception of the feet. I did ask them not to put them in my feet anymore lol for some reason it was the only uncomfortable point they hit.

CJ- I saw on your journal you tested the trigger out. FX for you that the lines reappear!

AFM- I stayed in bed ALL DAY.. I didn't sleep but I was able to get enough rest that the contractions have subsided. I still have an occasional small BH which is totally fine and normal. So I know I will keep these girls cooking a little bit longer. I was totally freaked out that I was going to go into labor and deliver these girls sometime during the night or today and I would feel bad for my son! Today is his birthday and mine so he has had to share his day for 18 years with me so thats no fun for him I didn't wanna add his 2 new sisters to the day as well.

I finally had to drag my ass out of bed though because I made a hair appt and told myself that I couldnt cancel it so that is the only thing I will be doing today I am sure. We are not big on Valentines Day activities and I really dont like leaving the house anymore so it will take all I have to get my hair done.....

I hope everyone has/had a great day with their loved ones.

Glad the contractions died down & you got your hair did Brandy :)

Angie-Hoping you get your cycles figured out soon!

I've had good evening. Dh brought me a dozen red roses with 1 artificial rose tonight. The card read "I will Love you until the last 1 dies..." He surprised me for sure. I am so blessed to have found such a love the 2nd time around. Oh & my hcg has dropped almost by half in the last week! Down to 793:) Hoping it goes fast now! Happy V-Day!!!!

Glad the contractions died down & you got your hair did Brandy :)

Angie-Hoping you get your cycles figured out soon!

I've had good evening. Dh brought me a dozen red roses with 1 artificial rose tonight. The card read "I will Love you until the last 1 dies..." He surprised me for sure. I am so blessed to have found such a love the 2nd time around. Oh & my hcg has dropped almost by half in the last week! Down to 793:) Hoping it goes fast now! Happy V-Day!!!!

Ok so the rose thing is super cute <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->