Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I missed you as well CJ, fingers crossed for you
Flutter I am soo excited for you, it seems that 2014 has brought on a lot of positivity in the TTC area :happydance:
How do you feel Brandy? I am praying that the contractions stop and the babies stay cozy in moms womb until it's time
Angien, good luck to you as well Hun, I have heard of women cycles staying alway for a few days before receiving a BFP, good luck

Brandy, glad the contractions stopped and we need a puc of the new hairstyle. ;)

Cupcake, that was too sweet. Your hubby earned major good hubby points! Glad the numbers are dropping.

AFM, I got roses and a break from the kids. I homeschool so a break is rare and wonderful. I love my kids, but at 12 & 10 they can drive you crazy. Lol I am 4dpo so AF should be here in a week.

Well so much for we dont celebrate Valentines Day rofl. He came home with a huge boquet of flowers, tons of chocolate, and a love note! Well sheesh. I havent gotten him anything in atleast 10 or 12 years dont I look silly :(

You're giving him two little girls...maybe not right on Valentine's, but still two wonderful gifts!

Yeah, I think giving him twins pretty much sets you up for life, LOL.

^Agree

Ugh, I've had a terrible last 24 hours. My son decided to throw a MASSIVE tantrum yesterday all because I told him he was going to serve a 5 minute time out for climbing on snow banks before getting in my van, which I tell him EVERY DAY he can't do (it's cold enough that the snow is just building up in my van and making the carpets stink)

Cue screaming and swearing and telling me he hates me and wants to live with his dad forever. Then he refused to get in the van forcing me to pick him up to get him in his booster seat. As I did that, he flailed every which way and landed a solid kick in my stomach. Drove him the one minute home and he went up the steps on his own, but still screaming. He got his winter stuff off, but refused to move up the stairs, instead choosing to continue to scream and swear in my front hall. I gave him a warning that he could either stop and go to his room for a time out on his own, or I take him and he loses his birthday parties for today, and stays in his room for the night. He chose to keep screaming. Picked him up and went to get him up the stairs again, when he decided to flail again and landed another solid kick, right where Kesler is, in my stomach, and this time, I felt something snap, or detach, flip, switch, dislocate...not sure how to describe it. Got him to his room where he kept screaming and swearing, and throwing things and kicking his door (he just started counselling two weeks ago because of the divorce and the violent outbursts).

Eventually, he calmed down and we had a talk. He knew he kicked me in the stomach and I told him that he needs to settle down and use his words, because kicking me is going to hurt Freckle, and he burst out crying and kept apologizing and saying he didn't want to hurt Freckle. He could barely get the words out so I know he was very remorseful. In the end, we agreed that he would lose his TV and DVD Player for a week instead of the birthday parties.

Anyway, so Kesler decided not to move. At all. I poked him, drank sugary juice, ate straight out sugar, candy...and got no response in return. I didn't want to panic and rush to the hospital over it (mostly cuz I have no gas in my van), and because I didn't have any cramping or bleeding, but after 22 hours of no movement, I called the midwife who said there isn't much they could do at this stage anyway if he was hurt from the kicks, but that because there is no bleeding or cramping, that he's likely okay. She said he probably is responding to my pokes, but is probably turned inwards and kicking that way so that I can't feel them. She said to just wait for my ultrasound on Wednesday but she's confident everything is fine.

Then I had some Tostitos and salsa, and of course, he starts squirming up a storm. Now I'm having some cramping and braxton hicks, lots of gas, lol and he's resting.

Phew Brandi glad to hear everything is ok! Hope your scan goes well on Wednesday ;)

Cupcake youre husband sounds sweet! I got a dozen roses and dinner.
I just cant seem to have any luck. I got my LH surge at about 1 a.m. Saturday morning so I couldnt get them to schedule a Insemination. Looks like Ill be waiting another cycle and hoping it doesnt fall on the weekend again. I never surge on the same day so its unpredictable....

Cupcake youre husband sounds sweet! I got a dozen roses and dinner.
I just cant seem to have any luck. I got my LH surge at about 1 a.m. Saturday morning so I couldnt get them to schedule a Insemination. Looks like Ill be waiting another cycle and hoping it doesnt fall on the weekend again. I never surge on the same day so its unpredictable....

You said this RE is suppose to be a top doctor and he wont schedule a weekend one?

Thats so strange.. Mine works 24/7 with my cycle or did when we were ttc'ing. That would drive me batty! I dont think I am a fan of this man.

Glad Freckle is ok Brandi!

Lawson, I agree with Brandy. My RE is open on weekends and is available for treatment at anytime. Our bodies O on different days and a lot of times it falls on the weekend. I would seriously consider talking to him about this.

AFM, I am 5dpo. I forgot to temp this morning. Yesterday, I had cramps that were like they were when I had a cyst. I am hoping for no cysts or I will have to skip next cycle until the cysts disappear.

My On did our iui & he would open just to do our iui if need be on a weekend....

10 dpo and I swear I could possibly maybe kinda see the faintest of lines, but is prob an evap. 3 hours later you can see it better. I will wait til tomorrow to see if there's anything there...also my BBS feel weird and bigger and light nausea. I need some baby dust girls!

10 dpo and I swear I could possibly maybe kinda see the faintest of lines, but is prob an evap. 3 hours later you can see it better. I will wait til tomorrow to see if there's anything there...also my BBS feel weird and bigger and light nausea. I need some baby dust girls!

I was waiting for a picture on your journal lady!

I only have my phone and can't figure out how! Sniffle.

Cj, switch to desktop mode from mobile, and go to GO ADVANCED to post it, rather than Post Quick Reply

Did I do this right?

Attachments

• NCM_0329.jpg
    NCM_0329.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member