Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I never see anything, but 10dpo is definitely there and darker. :)

I see it! It is definitely there. I am smiling so big! I pray this is it for you CJ..

afm I started my period last night. I was a little unhappy, but this morning I am better about it. I should ovulate again about the 27th so I am am gonna be calling my doctor about prescription. I am also gonna ask if she can give me a 30 day supply instead of just 14.
I just can't get over your photo, CJ.. I am so excited for you. I am gonna be trying doubly hard this cycle if you are pregnant so we can be bump buddies. I might even change my mind and buy some opks..

I'm testing tomorrow to see what it says.... Sorry about AF Angie! You better wear DH out if I am!

Thanks Brandy :)

Cj-I suck at lines but I pray this is your Miracle!!!!!
Angie-Sorry AF got you...
Afm-Spotting has just about stopped, only occasional light tan now....So guess we will be getting to TTC again soon!!! Have to say I am looking forward to our get a way this coming weekend! Not sure when I will O again, but I assure you all that I will be exposed!!!! ;)

OMG CJ!!! I bet tomorrow's line will be darker!! :happydance: We said one of us had to get pregnant this cycle!

OMG CJ!!! I bet tomorrow's line will be darker!! :happydance: We said one of us had to get pregnant this cycle!

I hope this is it! Almost 3 years. I can't let myself get to excited yet. Last time I had the pos hpt for 3 days then it was gone. ( on my birthday, no less) Today's line showed up on my dd's 15 the bday :) I'm going to be reserved until I see it darker!

Quick question, my surgery is in 3 days. I'm due to start anytime will they still do my surgery if I'm on my period?

They sure will momsbaby. I was on cd1 of mine. Good luck lady!!

He will schedule Saturdays but it has to be done before 5 p.m. On Fridays and I didnt call cause my surge is so unpredictable. They are usually done by a nurse on Saturdays though and he said he wanted to do mine because of the problem he had doing the HSG and he doesnt do weekends......Im getting pretty irritated with him myself just trying to endure it since for the most part its free but Im going to talk to my Gynocologist. I havent talked a lot with her cause I know many people working in the office so I didnt want to let anyone know what I was doing just yet. I really like her and would love to stay with her but I am tempted to find someone else just to avoid all my friends. LOL, thats horrible but I dont like everyone knowing my business and they are spread throughout the office and one ladies husband works with mine and shes like to spread news so I dont want to give them things to talk about. Like I said before, its just going to stress me out with people knowing and asking me about it and I dont need the stress.
Im still showing a positive LH again.....Im positive Im ovulating though. Ive hurt so bad from both ovaries today. I had some mild pain in just the left side the last few days but today is definetely ovulation pain just on both sides. It would be nice if I could just end up pregnant on my own and not have to deal with this quack anymore.. My Gyno did say she wouldnt send patients to anyone but him. I just dont think he has a good bedside manner.

Baby dust to you LL. Hope you don't have to go thru iui! I wish I hadn't told everyone about TR. It does make it harder. I for sure am keeping quiet if we ever get another bfp. People can be insensitive & just plain old nosey & rude......

I know that feeling. People had the nerve to tell me that I had a stomach virus and was not pregnant. That it was just in my mind. I was told all this the day I started bleeding.

Angie sorry about AF but at least you can move on and no more waiting for it...sucks I know

cj super excited for your update in the morning. I think your lines are looking promising.

Brandy hope you are feeling well and baby girls stay put a little longer!

Galvan hoping there are no cysts!!!

cupcake hope you have a fab weekend!!!

thanks ladies for all your kind words :)

Thanks Cupcake and Galvan, I have a really hard time with stress and have been doing great for a few years after keeping myself away from negative people and Im just afraid if I let everyone know whats going on, I will have to deal with more negative people and stress which is what you dont need if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
Angie so sorry AF showed up, maybe this will be your month!
Brandy and Brandi how are bith of you ladies feeling today?
CJ, Im excited for you!!

Not too bad today. Nausea seems to have finally disappeared completely, and finally felt Kes kick me on the outside a few nights ago. Kids have a day off school for the holiday today. And the hunger of a growing boy seems to have kicked in. I can't eat enough!

Thank you for asking!

Brandi, Im not pregnant and cant get enough to eat....you have an excuse, I dont! Haha
Im glad youve felt him kick and are feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->