Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies. Same thing different day! 11 dpo. This time same faintest of faint lines on a different brand. Will wait it out a few more days and buy an FRER on Friday if I'm late.

Love your temp jump, CJ!! I have a feeling you will be taking that FRER Friday!! Are you taking progesterone?

Nope, but with the way my BBS are hurting I don't think it's
an issue!

OMG I'm so excited for you cj!!

My testosterone levels are still not back! My AMH level is back at a 5.1. The office said that was good. He told me he wanted it to be over a 1.0. Anyone have any experience with AMH?

Thanks flutter :) just waiting to see a darker line before I get my hopes up.

what is amh? I looked back at my list of tests and didn't see that on there.

Amh is antimulleriana hormone. It's used to detected ovarian reserve.

AMH is the new test that most doctor use nowadays instead of FSH to determine ovarian reserve. It can be done at any time in the cycle, so isn't limited to day 3 like FSH.

My AMH was 0.95 when last tested, and my AFC was 3, so your level Fluter is awesome. :)

Well kidney stones and a bladder infection. Admitted to the hospital again... Uggh this makes 3 times in 2 months.

Brandy! Bless your heart:hugs: Hope you feel better soon! Prayers sent for you!

Flutter-I haven't had that test done, but it sounds like a great result!

CJ-Fx'd for a bold line for you soon!!!!

AFM-Bleeding is gone!!!! Excited to say the least :) had a tiny bit of ewcm earlier but doubt my HCG is low enough to O :/ Not sure when to start Opks, but plan to pick up some cheap HPT to watch the lines fade, since I'm only gt labs done weekly...Next not due til Thursday...Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Boo on that Brandy! I had kidney stones in June for the 2nd time and it was not fun. I can't imagine being pregnant with them. So sorry girl.

Cupcake I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. I had never heard of amh until I went to see this doctor. I'm just so aggravated about my last RE. I despised him. I avoided seeing him when I went to office visits. I only went there bc that's the only place my insurance paid for. Now I have no insurance and paying out of pocket smh.

Brandy, so, so sorry!!!!:hugs:

Cj, :happydance::happydance:super excited for you, girl:thumbup: hope this is FINALLY it for you:baby::happydance:

Just informed my iron is so low I have to have some iron infusions... If I delivered now they said I would have to have blood transfusion... So I will take the iron treatment which always makes me super sick.

Oh Brandy, you poor dear!:hugs::hugs: so sorry you have to endure that. Hopefully the "silver lining" here is your RLS will disappear!!! Do you have family near by that's helping you?? Wish I was there to offer assistance:hugs: hopefully your hubby is pampering you after ALL OF THE MISERY you've endured for the past 7 months:cry::hugs:

Poor thing! I hope they get you in tip top shape before delivery! Praying for you sweetie!

Flutter - As expensive as all things fertity are, it is sometimes nice to be private pay as it seems some Dr.'s listen better....maybe cash does talk :/ Sure does hurt the savings account tho....

Faith how is the ivf going?

So sorry Brandy, Ill keep you and those baby girls in my prayers! I had kidney stones and they felt worse than my labor pains. I couldnt imagine having 2 babies in there along with that type of pain. Maybe they can get you some pain relief and youll be able to get some sleep. Hang in there!

Cj I am so excited for you!!!!!! I am praying this is your little bean growing!

Poor thing! I hope they get you in tip top shape before delivery! Praying for you sweetie!

Flutter - As expensive as all things fertity are, it is sometimes nice to be private pay as it seems some Dr.'s listen better....maybe cash does talk :/ Sure does hurt the savings account tho....

Faith how is the ivf going?

Cupcake, thanks for thinking of me:hugs: IVF is plugging along...bloodwork came back a-okay to proceed with IVF. Started birth control for 21 days...ends on March 3rd...at which time I'll have an ultrasound to make sure no cysts on the ovaries. If it's a green light, I'll start Lupron injections:wacko:...never given myself shots before..not sure how that will feel? Hubby is willing to give me the injections. guess they go in the thigh. Just taking it one step at a time..knowing at any point the cycle could be cancelled. I have such a peace about the whole thing. Not because I think it will be yea or nay on the BFP..but just whatever the outcome is God's will:flower:

Glad you'll be back at the TTC again:happydance:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone :)

Faith we don't live near family were a couple of hours from them so I won't tell them I'm here. I don't like the attention... DH thinks I'm nuts. DH is also very sick right now and I don't want what he has so sent home home for him to recover too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->