Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Poor you Brandy.

Faith what an exciting time for you. Your time is long over due

Thanks Faith :) Glad your at peace with it all. I would be a wreck, but your right this whole Journey is about trusting God, His timing & His Will....

Poor thing! I hope they get you in tip top shape before delivery! Praying for you sweetie!

Flutter - As expensive as all things fertity are, it is sometimes nice to be private pay as it seems some Dr.'s listen better....maybe cash does talk :/ Sure does hurt the savings account tho....

Faith how is the ivf going?

Cupcake, thanks for thinking of me:hugs: IVF is plugging along...bloodwork came back a-okay to proceed with IVF. Started birth control for 21 days...ends on March 3rd...at which time I'll have an ultrasound to make sure no cysts on the ovaries. If it's a green light, I'll start Lupron injections:wacko:...never given myself shots before..not sure how that will feel? Hubby is willing to give me the injections. guess they go in the thigh. Just taking it one step at a time..knowing at any point the cycle could be cancelled. I have such a peace about the whole thing. Not because I think it will be yea or nay on the BFP..but just whatever the outcome is God's will:flower:

Glad you'll be back at the TTC again:happydance:

Lupron is administered in the tummy like an insulin shot they are super ez and the needles are tiny. My injection was the puregon pen. Preset dosing and no mixing. You'll Find your groove and be a pro in no time.

I'm a little nervous about the injections too. He said it would be in pen form so I assumed it wouldn't be too bad. This waiting for the stupid testosterone levels is killing me. I'm a planner and I need start planning lol

I'm a little nervous about the injections too. He said it would be in pen form so I assumed it wouldn't be too bad. This waiting for the stupid testosterone levels is killing me. I'm a planner and I need start planning lol

Just a tip for someone that has had wls the easiest way is to grab a pinch of the excess skin in the lower abdomen to inject with the pen
;-) you won't even feel it

To add to Brandy's advice, pull the skin tight when you pinch it if your skin is loose at all. I learned that the hard way. Lol Seriously, you can't feel the shots really. If you use Menopur, let it sit for 10 minutes after mixing before injecting or it will burn. The Gonal F burns a little at times, but I am a big baby with any type of slight pain.lol

Brandy, I hope its smooth sailing from here for you. You have had it rough!

Injections are in the tummy or thigh and I did the tummy. Never felt a thing. I was nervous for no reason ;)

Faith, I'm getting excited for your ivf!!!!!! Crystal , you and I have waited forever, it seems!

Flutter, I cannot get over how gorgeous you are! Great job on the weight loss!!!

Baby dust to you sweet ladies ;)

Afm, no definite bfp yet. I could be seeing an evap line. I should know soon enough though. Usually AF word be here today, but I got 14 days the last time I did injectibles. So that would make AF Thurs or Friday. I'm leaving to chaperone a youth church retreat Friday, so I guess I need prayers for me getting pregnant AND for patience! Lol!

Tomorrow is my big day, so excited :) cant wait. I'm not looking to the healing process but its all for a great reason.

Exciting Momsbaby!! Can't wait to see you back in here TTC!! FX for open tubes this time!

Good luck lady! Fx'd for great lengths!!

so excited for you momsbaby! I remember all those feelings. I hope you have a wonderful experience and long healthy tubes

For the ones that don't know me much, I had my first TR March 2011 that ended in both tubes scaring over due to the dr using to big of sutures. My tube length now is 7cm after this surgery my new dr said I should have 6cm. Im guessing thats still a good length.

Moms that is a good length. My open tube is 6cm. Can't wait until your back on the wagon with us!

today is your day momsbaby!!! Sending you best wishes!

13 dpo.only reason af hasn't shown up yet is said I did injectibles this month... No change the HPT but I have crazy blue veins all over my arms and chest! My boobies felt like they're going to fall off last night they hurt so bad and I was a little nauseous yesterday however they also continued after*ate*so I don't know. Slight headache yesterday which usually indicates AF is on her way that day. I will promise to test with FRER if I don't see anything by tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->