Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sounds like some promising signs! Hope to see your BFP on here soon!:dust:

Not bragging or anything.....BUT.....I FINALLY got some much needed:sex: Didn't realize how much I had missed it! LOL Was nervous a little worried it might start the spotting back up, but all is well!:thumbup:

Hope everyone else has a Wonderful day!!!!!

Cupcake, Im glad to see you are feeling better.
Good luck Momsbaby!
Faith, so excited for you! Sounds like your doc knows what they are doing, putting you on bc. I had IVF in 2007 and they didnt do that and I got cysts. She said I had way too many follicles and cancelled the IVF and I never had enough money to go that route again. She apologized later and said it was something to do with the cysts and she probably could have proceeded..... I got part of my money back but still ended up paying about 8000 so Ive never tried that again. I havent had the money to. My hubby gave me the shots in my stomach and I never felt a thing.

I just had to share what just happened....

I heard a commotion outside my hospital room door at 515 am. I tried to ignore it for a minute or so but the sound was muffled so I couldn't tell if it was talking or fighting. I just so happened to open door just in time to find a lady out there grasping the hand rail and yelling at her dh in Spanish while her water is all over the carpet lol.

Poor guy looked like he saw a ghost. Wish I knew what she was yelling at him. But from the of it he was in trouble for something.

Lol! She was giving him hell!!

I had to laugh inside because I know you can't stop the water from leaking and there is nothing he could do to help. I'm sure the hospital is used to having to clean up amniotic fluid. Hope she apologizes to him haha

LMAO!! That is awesome! You really only see that in movies. I love how you just HAD to know too, Brandy!

I used to translate during L&D and have seen plenty women go off on their DHs and laugh inside. Poor guys have no idea. Lol

Out of surgery and headed home. I had a D and C cause the dr wanted to make sure of no polyps or fibroid and to start with a fresh clean uterus. I have 6cm on both sides, the dye went threw so thier open for now lol. I'm very sore quess its from the d and c. My incision is numb from the med so I'm ok there. Good luck to all you ladies, I'm getting off and getting some rest.

Glad you are feeling better, Cupcake! :hugs:

Moms, great news! Get some rest and FX for the clean uterus to catch and hold a bean in about a month or so! :hugs:

Hey Chicks! How is everyone today?

I am sitting here getting ready to go get a tetanus shot for that job I don't think I am ever gonna start working at...
I check in every day to read, and CJ, I am praying for those solid lines for you.
I am only on cd5. BLARGH!!
I will be setting aside about 5 days that me and the hubby will be very busy next week. I have not bought any tests.. Not an opk or pregnancy... I will be waiting until my cycle is due again. Also, and this is a HUGE thing... I WILL NEVER believe another pregnancy dream.
I am starting to feel like this month of testing is not worth it to work at a child center.. too much stress just to get the job...

I hope everyone's day is great!

Out of surgery and headed home. I had a D and C cause the dr wanted to make sure of no polyps or fibroid and to start with a fresh clean uterus. I have 6cm on both sides, the dye went threw so thier open for now lol. I'm very sore quess its from the d and c. My incision is numb from the med so I'm ok there. Good luck to all you ladies, I'm getting off and getting some rest.

Thats great news! Thats great that they did the Uterine Scrape. I honestly think that is what helped me with implantation this round of IVF!

FX this is it for you ;)

So had my ultrasound. Kesler decided to be a bugger and sat on his legs and wouldn't open for a potty shot, but we confirmed boy again by a side shot. He's currently head up, and I have an anterior placenta. This is the first time I've had that and Google sucks for answers. I've had awesome labours and apparently I'm in for a hellish one with an anterior placenta.

The technician was a dick. After confirming boy by a side shot, he said I could only have one picture, either a profile or the penis shot and I asked for the head one and asked to take one of the penis shot on my phone while it was still up on his screen and he refused to let me. Grrrr.

Anyway, here's Kesler. He's measuring 3 days ahead at 18w6d.

Attachments

• Freckle18w3d0002.jpg
    Freckle18w3d0002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
So had my ultrasound. Kesler decided to be a bugger and sat on his legs and wouldn't open for a potty shot, but we confirmed boy again by a side shot. He's currently head up, and I have an anterior placenta. This is the first time I've had that and Google sucks for answers. I've had awesome labours and apparently I'm in for a hellish one with an anterior placenta.

The technician was a dick. After confirming boy by a side shot, he said I could only have one picture, either a profile or the penis shot and I asked for the head one and asked to take one of the penis shot on my phone while it was still up on his screen and he refused to let me. Grrrr.

Anyway, here's Kesler. He's measuring 3 days ahead at 18w6d.

That is so weird that I hear places limit the amount of pictures... I seriously have about 15 CDs because each time I go they put all the pictures on a disc so I get the same thing the doctors do. I dont even know what I will do with the like 300 photos I have.

Is it a canada thing?

Cute pic Brandi :)

Spotting ladies, so this cycle is a bust.

Pardon the bathroom its while in the hospital..

21W and 34W holy crap! I dont think there is enough sit ups that will fix this :haha:

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 34W.jpg
    34W.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 14
Brandi - sucks you only got one, but it's a good one. :) It's also always a relief to see that it's still a boy. My sister was told girl for her second, so they were quite surprised when he was born. It took a month for him to get a name.

Brandy - I think your belly looks wonderful. :)

Congrats moms! Rest up! TTC before you know it!
Brandy-LOVE your preggo belly pics!
Brandi-great US pic! I think you picked the right 1:)
Cj-Sorry that your spotting :( I was sure you had a bfp...
Navy- how are ya?
Angie - Try not to completely kill dh this cycle LoL but Good luck!
Afm-No news is Good news I guess :) lab draw tomorrow, then heading to the Mountains Friday!!! Just a little excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->