Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Last time I added it up, my ex is about 15000 behind and it keeps adding up. He was halfass in the kids lives while I was in GA last year, but he only saw them for a few hours on Sunday about 3 Sundays out of the entire time we were there! Then, in December when I sent him a text message asking what is up with the child support, he told me that he was going to take me to court to take the kids from me. I know he can't, but he can make it where I have to return to GA to live so I just quit texting him an dhe hasn't even texted or called anybody to ask about the kids! Talk about a sorry piece of excuse for a human being.

The kids now see how he is so they don't even want to see him. i ahve always been strict about nobody saying bad things about him in front of them because I didn't want them to feel bad. I knew in the end they woudl see what kind of person he really is. When they asked me why he picks his wife over them, I explained to them that he is the idiot who is losing out on being in their lives and that they are wonderful, beautiful, intelligent human beings who deserve only good people in their lives, not someone who is too blind to realize his children are more imporatant than any woman. It is his lose. he will look them up again when they are grown and then they will tell him off. Hethinks that he can trick them then by lying and telling them I wouldn't let him see them. he fails to realize that they are old enough now and they even sent him texts trying to get him to spend time with him and he would ignore the texts. Oh well his lose.

Ok for real sorry for the rant.

Angie, I agree with you when the payment is too high, but my ex is supposed to pay a measely 400 bucks a month. He earns 600 a week and is married to someone who earns almost 1500 a week (she likes to brag) Plus, they have bought 5 houses since getting married and earn rent from them that I assume is around 1000 a month per. Yet he thinks his kids aren't worth 400 a month when it is liek change for him. Her kids are grown and they have no other kids, she is like 58 years old!

The state has been involved for the last 5 years & I have yet to get a tax refund. It has been filed with IRS, but I guess he's not filing. I did a form to report suspected tax evasion last year but as far as I know nothing came of it.

I dont know about anywhere else but in the state of Oregon they can only take into account the 'earned wages' of the previous spouse... Not anyone they are dating and or married to. CS here is solely based upon that one person.

Both in Tennessee and North Carolina, they only take into account the wages of the parent and not to whom the parent is married. I'm in a different boat than most of you since I'm the one who pays child support. My child support order only took into account my wages and my ex-spouse's wages and how much each child lives with each parent. Every three years, either of us is allowed a free support review if we request it.

Here it`s only the wages of the NCP.

My ex is now going to school instead of working, which also kind of gets him scott free for the moment, but it will continue to accrue for him. I`ll be having the order changed that he pays it to me instead of the babysitter. Once I do that, then FRO and OW could go after him, but without a job, and being on OW himself, they won`t get anything out of him. He`s ordered to pay $75 a week.

So one of two things can happen:

The judge can say because he`s getting an education to acquire a better paying job (I think he`s pursuing a career as a social worker), that he doesn`t have to pay support until he has a full time job, in which case, THEN FRO could go after him.

Or, come April, he could lose his license, vehicle, go to jail, cuz he went from November to March without paying, before he actually entered school, and I have Facebook messages from him stating he won`t pay unless blah blah blah.

I empathize with him, in a way. I know he`s not in the best financial situation, and he was laid off after his work shut down. He was there for 11 years. He`s struggled to find a job (sorry, KEEP a job, so don`t empathize there) but I also know he feels bad that he can`t provide more for the kids, and that I have them a lot more than he does now, whereas a year ago, it was 50/50.

Anyway, we're over being angry at each other and not fighting anymore, and I've been letting him have extra access to the kids. The Office of the Children's Lawyer is about to get involved but I think we've both come to an agreement on how we want permanent custody and access arrangements to look like, and I'll request that child support payments don't start until he's obtained a full time job. I'll know when that happens because he'll have to report it to OW, and since we're both on OW, OW and FRO will then pursue it and take it from his cheques.

In happier news, Got a handsome looking boy in there who is growing and developing perfectly. His measurements move my due date up to July 18, but midwives are choosing to keep me at July 20.

Also, IPS Screening came back negative for neural tube defects, and less than 1 in 20,000 chance of Down Syndrome.

Also, apparently morning sickness leaving makes you pack on the pounds. The first 12 weeks, I gained nothing. Between 12 weeks and 16 weeks, I gained only 1.5lbs. 16 week to today, a whopping 7 pound gain!

Here's to the next 19 weeks!

Here in TN, they go by my income & my ex's income only, as well as time spent with each parent. When the CS is not paid, he is supposed to lose drivers, hunting & professional licenses, then go to jail. Doesn't work that way though. I honestly don't want any of those scenarios, but I do believe owed CS, should have an interest rate & late fees attached!

Got my 1st negative Opk today!!! Granted still getting a faint line on hpt, BUT its a shade above a shadow now! Not sure at what level Opks don't pick up hcg, but excited somethings different! Waiting to Monday to get hopefully my LAST hcg this time around! Until then I vow not to POAS, well...maybe! lol It's the little things that make me happy today :)

Got my 1st negative Opk today!!! Granted still getting a faint line on hpt, BUT its a shade above a shadow now! Not sure at what level Opks don't pick up hcg, but excited somethings different! Waiting to Monday to get hopefully my LAST hcg this time around! Until then I vow not to POAS, well...maybe! lol It's the little things that make me happy today :)

Depends on what your using if you're using a super sensitive one you might almost back to 0. I have had a faint line on an HPT at 8 HCG which is normally exciting if you're not trying to get to 0. FX for you that you can move on after monday. :hugs:

I'm using CB Digi OPKs (the smiley face kind) & just .88 Walmart Hpts...I figure my hcg is still at least around 25 or more since thats supposed to be the sensitivity of the hpts...

Cupcake, Im doing ok now. Weve gad alot of ice and snow and my satelitte internet is coming and going! AF hit yesterday. I switched back to my old meds (omeprazole) and my acid reflux went away after a few days. They had me on pantaprozole for awhile but I guess its just not working anymore.
Im glad to see you are almost ready to ttc again!
Dont get me started on the ex's.... Mine has not paid me anything ever! He did start giving my son 200 a month for his lunch and phone and it doesnt even cover that. Hes an a$$ though and takes it out on my son so I dont bother! My husband now stepped in and took over when he was almost 3 (hes 17 now). He thinks of my husband as his father. He sees his sperm donor a few days a month if that. He could really care less about him. Its sad! My husband and son have gained from it and my ex is the one missing out!

I am 7dpo. I should start my period next Wednesday. Counting down the days!!

I was so sure that I would wake up to AF, but no. This is really getting on my nerves. I don’t have cramps anymore from the cyst so I believe it is gone. I guess the shot is taking forever to make it start. Grrrrrr

I know how sucky it is to wait especially when you are waiting to try extra stuff l
ike your iui.. I am just praying I o from the left side next time..

Update for me- I just went to the doctor and did my testing and it all came back ok. However, the doctor did a check on me because I had been complaining of cervix pain. He was shocked and asked if I was feeling contractions... I said no I have less contractions now than before we stopped my PTL. Turns out I am 4.5cm dilated and 75% effaced. He told me I could go straight to the hospital now or go home and do activities to see if I can start contractions. I am tired of the hospital and have chosen to come home! I am doing laundry and waiting for my water to break and or contractions. I am in alot of pain just apparently not the normal labor type pain. He said there is no way I will make it through tomorrow night so we shall see

That made me do a fist shot!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! YES! I will get to see Brandy's little beauties soon! I bet you are so excited! and nervous! I am so very incredibly happy for you Brandy! Waiting for updates with bated breath..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->