Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Bright~Didn't mean to skip over your post! Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss! I'm getting ready to TTC again(Hoping soon!) after a M/C due to Blighted Ovum. Took us 14 months, IUI & Femara to get our bfp, so I know the disappointment & sadness too. Granted I wasn't as far a long as you, Prayers we get our THB soon!

Bright~Didn't mean to skip over your post! Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss! I'm getting ready to TTC again(Hoping soon!) after a M/C due to Blighted Ovum. Took us 14 months, IUI & Femara to get our bfp, so I know the disappointment & sadness too. Granted I wasn't as far a long as you, Prayers we get our THB soon!

Cupcakestoy - I am just so anxious and scared at the same time. I really would like it to happen soon because I am getting so discouraged. but I am going to hang in there and see what happens. Thanks for your understanding it really helps encourage me. :hugs:

In the hospital no babies overnight. Monitors show me contracting but still don't feel it. I am waiting on doctor right now to come check me. Fx that I'm more than 5 without pain lol

Had my TR on Feb 16th, 2014. Still a lil bit sore. Going back to work on Monday...Right now just doing a lot of reading on TTC. Doc gave us the go to start trying after my sec cycle...Really Hoping for the best...:shrug:

Welcime Trinity and Bright!!

I had my TR 2 years ago on March 5. I have had 3 CPs and 1 MC. I am currently waiting on AF to start another IUI cycle, my second IUI, but 3rd IUI cycle.

Brandy, do we have baby girls yet?

Welcome Trinity! I had my tr 16 months ago. Waiting for hcg to hit 0 after m/c in Feb. To TTC again!

Welcome Trinity and Brighteyez. :)

Thinking about you, Brandy. I hope everything goes smoothly and everyone is healthy. :)

I am 8do today. Darn positive pregnancy test dreams started last night. Positive I am not pregnant, but my kitty cat is! I said I am glad someone in my house is pregnant! ha ha.. I pray I get pregnant again soon so I can check the progesterone. Been waiting since December. Want to hurry and see if I might have to do IVF before we get out of the Army. I should start next Wednesday if my cycle is on track. I will probably test on 10dpo. I figure if I am I should be able to see before then. I ain't gonna track next cycle either.

I am going to go dye my hair cause it has been over a year, give myself a full pedicure, take my last health test of the semester and thank God the semester is OVER! Then I will cook dinner and snuggle with my hotface who worked till 8 pm almost every night and I didn't get to see much!
Brandy, We are a impatiently waiting to see your new family members.. I hope it is an easy, easy delivery

Brandy, hope you're holding those little girls by now:cloud9::hugs:

Angie, maybe you'll get a BFP surprise:happydance: love the hair color and pedicure idea:flower: I need to get some highlights put in my hair:winkwink:

Galvan, hope that nasty AF shows up for you!:thumbup:

Trinity, hope your TTC journey is short:hugs:

Afm, finished my last BCP last night...today is day 5 of lupron. Had really bad headaches first 3 days of the inject but yesterday and today have been a-okay:thumbup: NOW..next step is waiting for a "lupron period"..have no idea when to expect that and read that lupron can make AF late. I may be joining you in the witch hunt, Galvan:haha: I want to get going with the stem meds:flower:

Welcome trinity.

AFM stuck around 5cm.lots of contractions showing but not doing anything to my cervix currently. Gonna wait it out could be days uggh.

Brandy, those girls have held steady pretty darn good so far!
Faith, I haven't had a cycle when I felt more sure that I was NOT pregnant. My cat has been so strange since she got pregnant though. She wants to sit close to me all of the time. She climbs up on my lap and claws my belly and this cat has ALWAYS hated me, ever since I got her. My boy cat loves me, but she has always been separate and withdrawn. It is weird. I had an appt. scheduled for the 10th to get her fixed.. She is pretty cute pregnant. I am excited for the kittens even though I will have trouble getting them homes..
I will be 9dpo tomorrow. I am waiting for Wednesday.. I think most of us are waiting on the witch to show... Galvan, has she shown her face for you yet? I hope you don't have to wait long, Faith.
Welcome Trinity!
Hold those girlies in until 37 weeks and 3 days Brandy, so my guess will be right.. (Both my husband and my son's birthday is this month.)

Just checking in to see if the girls have made their appearance yet! I'm still betting on tomorrow, March 8th!!! Happy Birthday to me! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

They are waiting to come tomorrow!! Fx you deliver those girls soon!!!

I agree with Angie. Hold em in until next Friday. I won't mind sharing my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->