Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oh! Happy day! I pray a safe delivery & good pain control with healthy babies!!!!

Thanks girls I'm nervous because I don't feel contractions so I'm scared to wait till its too late to get to the hospital and prepped for the operating rooms properly. I might just check in like the doctors said at 5pm tonight so they can keep checking me.

Even the vaginal delivery needs to be in the or in case of baby distress. I would be devastated if they had to knock me all the way out and do emcs

Hello ladies,
My miscarriage has been 3 months ago now. I had the D&E. I am trying to think positive and keep the faith. I had my tubes tied after my last baby who is 12 years old now. In 2012 I had a tubal reversal because me and my husband wanted to have another baby so this pregnancy was the first pregnancy after the reversal. I also had a myomectomy when my tubes were untied. I had 3 large fibroids romoved. I also know they say age plays apart because I am over 35. I just hope it works out we really love raising our children and would love to start over again.

Brandy, I agree...go to the hospital for peace of mind:thumbup: Woohoo...those girls are going to be here in the next 24 hrs?! EEEEk! Can't wait! So happy for you:happydance: Praying for healthy mom and babies all the way through:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Bright, I hope you get your TR baby:hugs: We all know the anxieties and stresses of wondering WHY it's not happening:nope: Don't lose hope:hugs:

FHL - Thanks for the encouraging words. I am trying to not lose hope. The miscarriage after waiting 1 1/2 to get pregnant was just devasting. But I will keep trying.

Bright I'm so sorry for your loss. The great part is you know you can get pregnant. You will get your baby :) Fx it's very soon

Faith...how is everything going on the IVF front?

Brandy...woo hoo bring on them beautiful baby girls! Praying for a safe delivery and easy recovery. Maybe you will be like Skyler on What to Expect when your Expecting and just sneeze them babies out! Lol J/K!

Brighteyes sorry for your loss. It is always hard at first but since you know you can get pregnant it make you want to start TTC even harder. Fx for a sticky bean.

Brandy!!! Woohoo!!!! I can't wait to see those gorgeous girls! GL lady!!

:happydance: Brandy!!! I told you March 7!! Can't wait for tbe going to the hospital post!! Will be praying for you and the girls for a safe and easy delivery.

I am at the hospital 5cm dilated. But contractions aren't coming like they should. So I'm going to take a sleeping pill and get some rest. They will recheck in the morning and decide.

Hmmmm....May end up sharing my bday on March 8th with these little girls after all! Rest well :)

Aww good luck brandy, not long now and hope all goes smoothly x

Good luck Brandy!!!!! I can't wait to see your precious baby girls!!!!! I know you are tired and ready to meet your precious miracles! I hope you are able to get some rest before they come!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->