Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

No AF yet. I have to go to the RE if she doesn't sh I w ny Monday.

Im new looking for a forum

I'm having my tubal ligation reversal March 18th that's like 10 days eek my appt. has been set and paid 6400 all inclusive it's in Houston Texas nice little drive but hey.!

So I have 3 beautiful daughters 9,11&13 and I'm adopting a boy 2 he's a handful. I am 31 this month and my husband who has no kids is 21 this month. We both look 25 so it works lol now I'm nervous about sooooo many things

What if it's a tubal
What if I don't conceive
What if I miscarry

I want twins
He wants a girl
Also...
My body is acting strange though I had a tubal ligation in 2005 damn near a decade well I have regular periods every 28days bleed about 5 days then resume life as normal until the next cycle.never had any spotting between cycles.. We'll for the last 3-4 months I have been spotting blood and a brownish discharge around what would be my ovulation time wtf???! Anyone heard of this.. Could it be the anticipation of ttc

Help me also with the acronyms please

I'm having my tubal ligation reversal March 18th that's like 10 days eek my appt. has been set and paid 6400 all inclusive it's in Houston Texas nice little drive but hey.!

So I have 3 beautiful daughters 9,11&13 and I'm adopting a boy 2 he's a handful. I am 31 this month and my husband who has no kids is 21 this month. We both look 25 so it works lol now I'm nervous about sooooo many things

What if it's a tubal
What if I don't conceive
What if I miscarry

I want twins
He wants a girl
Also...
My body is acting strange though I had a tubal ligation in 2005 damn near a decade well I have regular periods every 28days bleed about 5 days then resume life as normal until the next cycle.never had any spotting between cycles.. We'll for the last 3-4 months I have been spotting blood and a brownish discharge around what would be my ovulation time wtf???! Anyone heard of this.. Could it be the anticipation of ttc

Welcome! You're young, so most ladies who are 31 end up getting pregnant. There is a high chance of ectopic and early miscarriage. I'm older than you and I've been at this for 3 years next month with no baby but I am 10 years older than you and that plays into it in a big way. You have a great chance so go for it! Good luck! I had brown discharge last month too. your aunt flow -we call that AF will be weird for a couple of months after your tr (tubal reversal). You'll see everybody say BFP and BFN that means big fat positive or negative on a home pregnancy test. Everybody also says POAS which means pee on a stick :)

I can tell you from a pain factor at very second don't try to intentionally subject yourself to a multiple pregnancy!

What if it's a tubal
What if I don't conceive
What if I miscarry

I want twins
He wants a girl
Also...

Welcome Leslimom! I had my TR 3 years ago 3-23-11 and had 1 Miscarriage right off in Sept. '11 then a CP in March '12 then got my sticky bean in July and had my baby girl 11 months ago in April. It is hectic as hell as once upon time I was fertile myrtle and could get pregnant by being looked at and after the TR not so much. I will be 30 in June and Hubby is 29. We have 2 children together 11 months and 7 and then my older two children 11 and 9 from a previous marriage. We are trying for our last and final baby now.

The Brown Discharge could be old blood which is likely from your period or from your egg releasing. I have had it 2 months in a row now and it's no biggie.

Welcome Leslie!! DH is dear husband and TWW is two week wait, the time between O ( ovulation) and AF (period or aunt flow) when we wait to test.

I had my reversal 3.8 years ago age 38 and im carrying our 3rd tr baby xxx

Welcome Lelismom! Hope your journey is a quick success.

I tested a day early and it's blank: negative as my bank account.. ; )
I don't think I am ever gonna get pregnant again. UGH! Today I feel like a tittie baby. I now have another 2 1/2 weeks to wait to try again.. Well, I guess I have things to do to keep me busy. I am just so tired of waiting. I feel discouraged today. Have your baby girls Brandy so I can see the beauty of trying and waiting and pushing to not give up.. :p I sure feel like giving up today.
I should get the witch on Wednesday. I hate waiting! I think I need to pray more.
I am even jealous of my cat. I need some work on my envy issues.

Angie, you and I both. I have had my crying bout this morning. This entire process is to stressful! I am even jealos of the damn dog that just had puppies up the street, so I can completely get your jealousy!

We have decided to cancel the IUI and save up to go staright for IVF. I am tired of dealing with all the issues and stress of TTC. I know IVF possibilities are low too, but I think I would rather take that risk than to keep taking on the same risk each and every IUI. My RE had said 2 more IUIs anyway and though he is confident that one of these IUIs will work, I am nto so confident. I know my body and what I have been through the past 2 years. I am tired of it and I am tired of putting my body through all the emotonal and physical pain of injectables only to see AF in the end. I am going to take the next few months to do tests, to lose weight, and to get back to being the normally happy nonstressed mom and wife I used to be. I will still temp when I remeber and we will BD, but we are not going to actually full blown TTC with everyday temping and OPKs. We need a break. I took a break last year while I wa sin the States, but we had other issues due to being separated so we need a break together to spend time as a family and not have our family plans scheduled around treatment. I pray that we will get a BFP while NTNP, but if not we will do IVF as soon as we get the amount plus some saved. I will still be on here to check on you all. Especially in the next few days to see those baby girls, Brandy.

I am going to the RE Monday to see why AF is still a no show. I pray we have a little surprise resident in there. :hugs: ladies!

I completely get you today Galvan. Even after all my pregnancies I am emotionally on the edge of despair. It is so tough and it will be two years in April for me and it's getting old. I want to just save to do IVF to but to take that step I would have to go back to the fertility clinic and change my insurance coverage back and I hate those doctors almost as much as I want to have a baby, plus, I just can't take the step until I try the progesterone. Just one little thing left before I move to IVF myself. I think 2 years is PLENTY. Plus, I can get IVF for 6000 as long as we are Army and on this particular post. So I have two short years to get the ball rolling. I am scared I will spend that money and it won't work for me the first time, or even the second time. I know I will never want to give up though. Most people decide, "well, if it doesn't work the first time, or the second, then we will accept that it is not meant to be and just move on," but I know I am not the kind of person that gives up, Ever. I will spend a bazillion monies to get pregnant cause money is nothing to me, but a baby means everything. It means the difference in whether or not my husband and I have grand babies together, or if he has to always know that my kids have babies and they aren't his blood. I know he loves my boy, but it is not the same as being a father to one you raise yourself.
Anywho, I feel pressed today. I hope you start to feel better! Nothing like those negatives to destroy everything, even if you knew it was gonna be negative.

Lelismom welcome, I just had my 2nd reversal Feb 19th in Houston Tx. If your see Dr Rosenfeld he's amazing, I've had hardly no pain

My 2 year TR anniversary was 3 days ago. I have tried Clomid and injectables both with and without IUI and progesterone. We got pregnant once with injectables, but we lost that angel. So now I think instead of IUI, our next step should be IVF. I am too frustrated with the whole thing. We did decide to talk to our RE when we go to see what his opinion is, though.

Hey ladies! Have spent most of the day at our Fire Dept. Hanging dry wall, roofing & cleaning! Happy stinkin' birthday to me! lol Oh well, I have been surrounded by friends & family & even had a cake so not a total wash out :) I'm sorry that you ladies are so frustrated. I was right there with you up until our 1st IUI & BFP. Since the M/C I am rejuvenated & ready to tackle this whole ttc mess again. Prying IUI is our Golden ticket as IVF is not an option we want to pursue. I guess if not for cost & DH adamantly not on board, I would consider it, but since that's water under the bridge I will just try to make the best of it & leave the rest up to My Lord. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to see your little ones Brandy!!!!!

Happy Birthday sweetheart! Glad to hear you are all ready to climb aboard the crazy train again.

I haven't used protection the whole time since I have had Emmaleigh. I don't know what has stopped us from getting pregnant but nothing really has happened. This is the first month of me bringing out all the bag of tricks again to TTC TR baby#2. I am happy with whatever happens. Hang in there girls we are all in this together!

Hey ladies just checking in. I see we have some new gals, so welcome ladies!

We are traveling back from burying my God daughter today. She died Feb 20 at the age of 3. She had a kidney transplant (donated by her paternal gma) the day before and the next day she suffered a blood clot that went to her brain. I didn't talk about it before bc it was just too hard.

I will start AF tomorrow( see pink in my cm today). So she's right on time. So the 21 days of BCP starts. Galvan, I don't expect anything myself from this IUI, but dog wants to try so I agreed to one try. We will IVF this summer. If that doesn't work then we are officially finished TTC. Thursday was my 4 yr TR anniversary. It's been a long and trying road with nothing but heartache for us. I keep trying to tell myself good things come to those who wait, but I feel my patience has worn thin.

Fluter, OMG! Poor thing. I heart goes out to your family and Friends. I'm about to hit three years after tr. Started losing some weight and hoping that will give me a better chance but with 42 fast approaching I can't help but wonder if my time is up. I always thought the good things come to those who wait but it seems like you and I've waited a long time.

Brandy, so sorry you were in such pain:hugs::cry: I do hope you're holding your girls by now:cloud9: :kiss:

Cupcake, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :happydance::cake: doesn't sound like a typical birthday:haha: hopefully dh has big plans for the evening:)
Glad you're getting right back at the TTC. I totally understand the NO IVF thing. Dh and I were really against it...even up until December. :shrug: Somehow, when we were sitting in the dr.s office..it all seemed "ok" to us. Our only stipulation is...all fertilized eggs must be used..none destroyed. This trial I'm participating in only allows 2 eggs to be transferred, so the remaining will be frozen and used later...if it's a BFP this IVF cycle then we'll use those eggs in the near future, after this baby is born. I hope you get your keeper in 2014!!!:hugs:

Fluter, I'm SO sorry to hear of your god-daughter's passing. How terribly tragic:nope: I will keep you all in our prayers:hugs:
Hope this IUI works for you. You've certainly invested SO much over the years and you deserve this:hugs:

MommaB, glad you're feeling relaxed about TTC...let's just hope you don't have to break your leg again to get pg:haha:

Angie, sorry for the BFN:( It's still early though:hugs: I love your determination to give dh children:thumbup:

Jojo, how are you feeling? When is your due date? :hugs:

Galvan, I hope the IVF works for you first go at it!!!:hugs: I think it's great to take a break in the meantime...get healthy..enjoy your hubby and family:)

Welcome Lelismom:flower:

Who am I forgetting? This thread has been so active lately, it's hard to keep up:haha: AND BOY all the March birthdays are unbelievable!! My son's bday is the 15th..sis and bro-in-law 18th & 19th:thumbup:

Nothing new with me...skipped the headache again today:happydance: day 6 of lupron..waiting for AF:thumbup:

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead:winkwink: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->