Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Flutter, OMG, I am so sorry for your loss. That is horrible. You and her family are in our prayers. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. If IVF doesn't work for us, we will try 1 more time after that.

OMG Fluter! I'm so sorry for the loss of your Goddaughter. You and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Any updates on Brandy?

Thank you all ladies.,

I have a normal cycle so after surgery on the 18th they say I can ttc my first ovulation which makes me a mommy again on Christmas Day which I wasn't too excited about but with all the possible complications and the first 6 months they say being my best time to ttc I'm going to go for it we are shooting for a girl so we will be ttc the days leading up to my ovulation since boy sperm die off quicker maybe just maybe we will get a girl we will be happy no matter what. Also I have been taking frolic acid and calcium with magnesium for two months now just to have it in my system my biggest problem is idk how tell if I'm ovulating I know it's about 12-14 days after the start of my period so I downloaded an app to help I hope it's accurate.

Fluter- my heart goes out to all of you, I pray for healing and strength in this time of need

Good luck, Lesli!

I had my tubal reversal on September 24, 2013. My next cycle started two days late (which a later cycle IS normal to happen after TR). I ended up ovulating two days late according to when my cycle WAS due, but still right on time for my luteal phase.

Anyway, wasn't expecting anything to happen because it was so soon after the TR, and my surgeon wanted to do an hsg the next month to make sure the tubes didn't reclose. I never got the chance the do the hsg because I ended up getting my BFP from that first cycle.

I really, honestly, wasn't expecting to get pregnant so quickly, but it DOES happen.

I'm so nervous to be preg again. It's been 9 years we are celebrating my babies 9th birthday today

Morning sickness, pain, aches and the whole losing my shape thing I remember what my first three put me through but at the same time I'm excited I love DH and he wants a baby so how do you say no to the most supportive, loving, caring person in your life who provides for 4 children that aren't even his I guess I could have but I'm in love and aside from not wanting to carry the little stinker I do want another baby and even though I adopted my last one and we could adopt another I think there is a void he's wanting to try and fill because he wants his own <3

Faith! Sounds like your ivf route is moving along! Fx'd!

Good luck Lelismom!

Brandy must've had the girls! That's the only reason she'd be away. Getting excited to see pics!

4 dpo and getting a low heavy feeling like AF is coming. My right ovary was so uncomfortable last night too.

I agree with you, CJ! I think we have 2 new members in our group. I can't wait to see pics!!!

I am so excited to see their pretty little faces. I have been on this forum 2 years now.. I feel like I have been almost as impatient for her kids as I was my sister's 6 kids.. ha ha.. That's why I stay on this forum.. I pray I get to go through everyone's pregnancy.. Including mine!
Give us some photos Brandy. We wanna see the babies we been waiting so many months for! : D

Hey ladies. Bad case of the blues today with pity party in full swing. I think turning 36 has kicked me in the teeth, as my "plan" was to be holding our baby by now :( I've also fell off the weight loss wagon & have gained this week ugh....Trying to motivate myself to start back on weight watchers tomorrow. Just feel broken today & sad. Wish my body would get back on cycle, feel like I've been punished enough already. To top it off got yet another baby shower invitation at church this morning...I know there are women who have been trying longer that me, but I'm back to thinking this will just all be a waste of heart & time....Hate it when I feel this way, but just can't seem to shake it today..Pray for my spirits to be lifted & for my hope to return. Feeling the failure at an unbearable level right now.....:cry:

Cupcake, after 4 losses in such a short time, I felt just like that, and every time I go read the story of Hannah and Samuel in the Bible and it strengthens me. I know I might not succeed, but like my husband says, 'his love is better than 10 sons'. No matter what life throws my way, it isn't hurting anything to just stay off birth control and allow God to do what He will in His own sweet time. I am so impatient and I want what I want right now, but God will or He won't and nothing will change that. I can cry and I can hurt, but the only thing that will save me is His mercy and my prayer. I try every day to not be in a hurry and to pray in sincerity. I have such a hard time waiting.
It will be o.k. You just have to find the point where you are able to let go of the doubt and truly let God decide. I know that's what I had to do. Some days it's hard and it sucks real bad, but those days end and another begins and hope springs eternal.... I hope you hold God close today in your need. It really does help for us to not let go when life eats away every single ounce of hope we have. Just saying His name brings hope to my hopeless heart.
I am praying for you today!

Thanks Angie. I know ultimately its in God's hands. I'm impatient also...just been a hard day. Thanks for your prayers & kind words to help me pick myself up & carry on...

Faith OMG how I had completely forgotten about all of that! Hahaha I am looking back now and laughing so hard! That was horrid...probably why i did I couldn't get up so no gravity to pull the swimmers down! hahaha I am excited. I think having Emm around really keeps my mind off of it so I don't dwell on the symptoms to badly.

Flutter...sorry deary. My heart goes out to you hun.

I so hope that everything is good with the twins and Brandy. Been popping in to see their cute tiny faces!

No babies yet miracle eh? I am still 5cm dilated and contractions seem to start and stop multiple times a day! I'm holding tough though. Dammit I wanted the vaginal delivery so we will see I might have to cave in and do the csection. I can't believe I've almost made it to 37 weeks. 36 was intentional 37 was not even in the plans.

Everyone please Know I'm thinking of them and reading the thread. I wish had the patience to do all the personals from my phone but I don't :-(

I promise to update as soon as the girlies are born.

Thank you everyone. It was hands down the hardest thing I've ever done.

Cupcake I'm so sorry sweetie. I've been where you are more times than not. Hang in there and tomorrow's another day!

I'm excited to see those girls!!!

AF showed on time and BCP started. I hope my levels drop enough for the IUI next month

Glad to hear you amd the girls are ok. Can't wait til they are ready to show their appearance! !

5 dpo. Worst nausea yesterday ever. I wonder what I ate? Today is the follow up hcg in the rear. Yay. But hey- whatever works, right?

strong vibes for you CJ.

Flutter Fx for all good numbers so you will get that sticky bean!

Brandy...wow they are stubborn already! Hehe Hang in there once it goes it's going to go fast i bet!

Brandy, that is AMAZING..torture for you, BUT you'll surely be able to take those girls right home! No stays in the NICU:happydance: those are going to be 6lb babies:flower: :hugs:

Cj, fx'd for this cycle:hugs: I hear the hcg shot is a painful one:cry: not looking forward to that one myself:winkwink: but you're right...NOTHING compared to holding a sweet little :baby:

Fluter, hoping everything goes smoothly for the IUI:happydance:

AFM, started my lupron period this morning...continuing injections until appt. Thursday..labs and sono and then *hopefully* start stim meds:thumbup: rollin' along here:)

Hope everyone has a great week! Wondering now if Brandy's girls will be born on my son's bday:)...the 15th:flower: (hope you don't have to wait that long, Brandy:):hugs:

Faith, the HCG didn't hurt half as bad as I expected it to.

My cyst is still there so I start BCP tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->