Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well ladies, she got me! I am okay with it though because the bfn's were depressing me and no period..lol On to next month

Oh, Super, I'm sorry:nope: I had been rooting for you:hugs: Good attitude, though:thumbup: On to next month and at least you didn't require a trip to the dr.:flower: Wonder what was with that nasty af coming so late:(

Faith, I am thinking I o'd later than I thought. I have no opk's or test's and I am not getting any, they drive me NUTS! Whatever will be will be :)

Jojo: Beautiful baby pics:flower: I'd say there is NO doubt that you're having a boy:happydance: photo couldn't have been clearer:haha:

Super: Our bodies do crazy things:dohh: it can be so frusterating! If the opks drive you crazy, I would def. avoid that:haha: NO EXTRA STRESS NEEDED in the TTC job!

I'm trying to not make myself nutty, but this morning when I wiped, I had bloody...pink/lt. red CM:shrug: I have never had that before:wacko: I would love to think it could be IB, but I'm only 5 dpo...so I just don't know. My temp did dip yesterday..back up today..hmmm...here I was determined not to SS this TWW. I've been to the bathroom twice since..and no more spotting. I'm perplexed:shrug: (and we didn't bd in the last few nights, so I know it's not irritation from that)

5dpo isn't too early for ib sounds really good to me hun, hope you get your BFP in the next few days :happydance: xxx

5dpo isn't too early for ib sounds really good to me hun, hope you get your BFP in the next few days :happydance: xxx

Ahhh:hugs: thanks for giving me hope:haha: My sis (a stick pusher) said to start testing at 8dpo?! I told her I had planned to wait until AF day:winkwink: I hope I can hold out that long, but hate to see BFNs:(

JoJO- Wow, you can definitely see the lil wee on those pics. :happydance: How sweet!!!! I can't wait to see more pics from you and the others. The scans are so lifelike now.

Well, I've been doing all kinds of BDin' so I can't say I didn't give it my all.....:winkwink:

Waiting to see your test results, Crystal ( and you too, Faith....could be early implantion!!). Good luck, my sweets!

Hi Ladies,

I really hope this is the beginning for you Faith, sounds very promising xxx

Thanks for the wishes jasmine, I aint feeling it still, I have posted pics on my journal of my lines but I am convinced they are evaps, I also think I O'd later than I thought so I am waiting for the witch to show her face, at least I will have a fresh cycle next month as I only had my HSG 3 weeks ago...xx

Fingers crossed for everyone on their journey.....we are due another BFP soon xxxxx

Ahhh:hugs: thanks for giving me hope:haha: My sis (a stick pusher) said to start testing at 8dpo?! I told her I had planned to wait until AF day:winkwink: I hope I can hold out that long, but hate to see BFNs:(

I really hope you get your BFP soon, I am a total POAS addict so good luck for you holding out!! :flower: :happydance:

Fingers crossed faith that what you had was implantation, hope you get that much wanted bfp this month. :thumbup:

Crystal i'm hoping that in the next couple of days you get your bfp, i see by your ticker todays the day. good luck. xx

We really are due another BFP soon, good luck everyone xxx

Really confused Momma....no AF but still getting evap lines on IC's, I think I must have O'd late as the witch should have shown her face already.....Just a waiting game now I suppose....Glad you are progressing nicely, I am so happy for you xxx

I feel so deflated as I will be moving onto month 9 TTC next cycle....:cry:I just want a sticky beanie xx

Really confused Momma....no AF but still getting evap lines on IC's, I think I must have O'd late as the witch should have shown her face already.....Just a waiting game now I suppose....Glad you are progressing nicely, I am so happy for you xxx

I feel so deflated as I will be moving onto month 9 TTC next cycle....:cry:I just want a sticky beanie xx

oh hun I know its frustrating! is this your first or second month after your hsg? maybe you did o late but still caught it and you just wont get a bfp yet :) I really want this for you I hope it happens sooner then later :hugs:

I had my HSG this cycle so maybe the next cycles would be better for catching somehow, still no AF this morning but no lines on IC's either? so not sure what the hell is going on....:wacko: Never mind all I can do is wait I suppose and see when the witch shows her face....:shrug:

I had my HSG this cycle so maybe the next cycles would be better for catching somehow, still no AF this morning but no lines on IC's either? so not sure what the hell is going on....:wacko: Never mind all I can do is wait I suppose and see when the witch shows her face....:shrug:

ugh :dohh: I know it sucks but your right we are prisoners to h witch :cry: I got my bfp the second cycle after my test so maybe you will too :)

:flower: i hope everyone is ok xx

:hugs: have just taken a test (clearblue digital) and its a :bfp: .. am very scared though as I had an ectopic last time I got pregnant.. and lost my right tube and beanie! xx

Congratulations Angel. It's normal to worry. :hugs:

:flower: i hope everyone is ok xx

:hugs: have just taken a test (clearblue digital) and its a :bfp: .. am very scared though as I had an ectopic last time I got pregnant.. and lost my right tube and beanie! xx

:flower::cloud9:CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL:flower::cloud9:

I pray this beanie is for keeps and everything goes smoothly this time. Try to relax a little and keep us up to date with your progress...:happydance:Keep up the good work....Fantastic news hunny xxx

I hope the evil witch stays away! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"