Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angel: :happydance: It's wonderful to hear of another BFP!!!! I hope your lo is in the right spot:hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Crystal: I'm so sorry you're having to play cat and mouse with nasty AF:( Have you been temping? Just wondering because I know that takes all the guess work out of "when did I O..or did I O this month" etc. Like Mommax3 said, she didn't get her BFP until her 2nd cycle after HSG. Don't lose hope:hugs:

Huge congrats on your BFP Angel it lovely to get another on here xxxx:flower:

Hey ladies - I just had my TR last month and am ready to really start trying. I noticed some of you are pregnant - how fast did you become pregnant after TR? Any tips?

Hey ladies - I just had my TR last month and am ready to really start trying. I noticed some of you are pregnant - how fast did you become pregnant after TR? Any tips?

:hi: Welcome! I'm not a preggo YET, but hope to be soon:) This is my 5th cycle TTC.

Take a deep breath, it's quite a journey:hugs:

This is my 7th cycle. I did get a BFP on Feb. but it ended in ectopic. So I am back at trying this month.

:hi: Welcome! I'm not a preggo YET, but hope to be soon:) This is my 5th cycle TTC.

Take a deep breath, it's quite a journey:hugs:

I'll be 39 next month. Hope my journey is short!!! :happydance:

Hi CJ! I had my TR Nov. of last year. Got pregnant the 1st month of trying but had a m/c that took a few months to get over with betas staying low. i have been TTC the last few months and am in my TWW as of today. We have quite a few pregnant ladies on this thread and a few that are also PG on other TR threads that vary from the first couple months of trying to a year or more. One thing I hate to say is we have experienced quite a few M/C's here as well. Good luck on your TR journey though.....as Faith said, it is definitely quite a journey and each is different. :flower:

Oh and I almost forgot.....CONGRATS on the BFP, Angel! :hugs: I hope we'll all be preggers before too long!

Welcome CJ & Lisa to our TR thread! I really hope your journey is quick and pain free!:hugs:

We have had some ups and downs on this thread but it so inspiring to see our ladies get their BFP's I am soooo happy for everyone getting their little miracles..x :flower:

Its great as we are getting at least one BFP a month now so keep them coming ladies...xxx

We all knew this journey wasnt an easy one when we started it, so I hope whatever path we are destined for is a happy one....xxxx

Sorry:blush: Welcome sweetlissa, I see you are 7dpo on your ticker...... Hope you get your BFP this month too xxx

Hi all ... I didnt read through the entire thread, but I think Im in the right place! :) I had a tubal reversal in 12/09, but a week after that my fiance was deployed to the middle east, and was there until late 12/10. So really we have only been trying to conceive for 5 months.

Right now its really frustrating, as we ended up with 2 ectopics within a couple of months after we met (and before the reversal - yup, didnt know my RH tube was partially open). And now weve been trying for 6 months, with no luck. Granted, they had to remove that tube, due to scarring. But GRRRR ... anywho, I will be starting Clomid after the witch arrives. So fingers crossed ...

And now Im here as Im really in need of 'bonding time" with some girlies going through the same stuff.

Hugs & baby dust to all !!!

Welcome Girly:flower: We are all in the same boat on here and its a difficult journey isn't it..... Most of us have had losses too so share in your pain xxx

Thanks for the reply jojo and Congrats (your beany is sooo cute already) !!!!

Im gonna be poking around on here a lot more ... Im so happy to see/read all the wonderful support that you all provide !!!!

I really hope the clomid helps hunny, have you had an HSG yet to make sure the other tube is open? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->