Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oh congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their :bfp:

This thread is jumping with great news!!!

Congrats on all the BFP's!!! It's awesome!!

Lawson glad you got to here from your boy. :)

Wow god has blessed so many, congrats to all the BFP's. My opk's are getting darker. I should O within the next couple days. Praying I catch the eggy this time around!!!

Wow! Congrats Sticky! Really hoping that all the bfp's are contagious!!! Afm- lots of bd-ing here! Going to start my Progesterone tomorrow. Praying for a Miracle!!!! Keep the good vibes flowing girls!!!!

Well I was told after the surgery my cycles could be irregular the first three months afterwards and the fact that I took bcp for 10 days after this cycle started then the break through bleeding but I still started the opk early just in case I ovulated early like I did the day before they surgery. They looked like they were starting to get some color but then when I tested today at my regular time it was lighter then normal so I waited another 4 hours and tested again and the same. I am just glad that I ordered some more clinicalguard ovulation strips and since this time I am actually ttc instead of seeing when I ovulate for the surgery I got the pack that came with 25 ovulation test strips and 5 pregnancy test strips. I am also going to be going Monday to get some more Clear Blue Easy Digital ovulation tests because I know I probably wont get the ones I ordered in time and I want to make sure I have something to use instead of going stir crazy. I just wish that I didn't take the bcp and got a second opinion before starting the bcp because other wise I don't think my cycle would be going all crazy right now. Anyways I hope in the next few days the color will start gettting darker instead of getting lighter like it did today. ok end of rant.

Welcome! I am confused as to why you took the bcp? Anyways, good luck on catching your surge! I always catch mine around 2-3pm. Usually start testing around cd10. Hope your Journey is a short one :) Baby dust to you!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Hope you caught that eggie Cupcake. We can all be bump buddies.

Hows the girls Brandy? I know you must be so busy but so happy.

Thinking of you this morning Faith.

Sending lots of positive vibes out to everyone. I started my journey 7 years ago. I cant believe I am getting another chance at this.

Have a great day everyone.

Good luck to you gals trying to catch the egg in the next few days. Hoping we see some Easter BFP's!

I started cramping and spotting this morning. So idk if I should call the doctor and day CD1 or wait

Well I was told after the surgery my cycles could be irregular the first three months afterwards and the fact that I took bcp for 10 days after this cycle started then the break through bleeding but I still started the opk early just in case I ovulated early like I did the day before they surgery. They looked like they were starting to get some color but then when I tested today at my regular time it was lighter then normal so I waited another 4 hours and tested again and the same. I am just glad that I ordered some more clinicalguard ovulation strips and since this time I am actually ttc instead of seeing when I ovulate for the surgery I got the pack that came with 25 ovulation test strips and 5 pregnancy test strips. I am also going to be going Monday to get some more Clear Blue Easy Digital ovulation tests because I know I probably wont get the ones I ordered in time and I want to make sure I have something to use instead of going stir crazy. I just wish that I didn't take the bcp and got a second opinion before starting the bcp because other wise I don't think my cycle would be going all crazy right now. Anyways I hope in the next few days the color will start gettting darker instead of getting lighter like it did today. ok end of rant.

Welcome! I am confused as to why you took the bcp? Anyways, good luck on catching your surge! I always catch mine around 2-3pm. Usually start testing around cd10. Hope your Journey is a short one :) Baby dust to you!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

My new ob said I should wait and get on bcp until I had my papsmear in May and I think he took advantage that I was still on tyenol 3 and not in the right mind to make that decision so I trusted the new ob and started taking it well it made me dizzy to the point I could barely stand and I couldn't keep anything down and after talking to him again with a clear mind he was like are you sure you want to ttc another baby I said yes and told him about the side effects his response you will get used to it. Mine to myself is no I will not so I stopped taking it that day and haven't taken it since and started opk so I can see when I am ovulating and I already talked to the doctor who did the surgery and he said it was fine ttc and I shouldn't have to wait until my papsmear in May. I also decided since this ob thinks he can trick me since hes not so happy with me and dh ttc I have already found a new ob made an appointment to meet him before I am pregnant so that I can get a feel for what he is like.

Anjie that sounds really off. Glad you changed OB's and hopefully he'll be more on the up and up

Galvan, I went ahead and called because idk how much more it will pick up because my last period was so light and when I take BCP I almost have no period. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for base line u/s and meds

Fluter, glad AF showed up:happydance:

Thanks for thinking of me:hugs: All went really well with the transfer:happydance: they put in 2..both grade A, 8 cell which embryologist said was really good. :thumbup: so now the wait begins:wacko: the remaing 4 were a 7 cell, 6 cell, and 2 5's..they consider 6-8 good for 3day. They'll see if the 5's catch up and then decide what to freeze on day 5 or 6 :flower:

My new ob said I should wait and get on bcp until I had my papsmear in May and I think he took advantage that I was still on tyenol 3 and not in the right mind to make that decision so I trusted the new ob and started taking it well it made me dizzy to the point I could barely stand and I couldn't keep anything down and after talking to him again with a clear mind he was like are you sure you want to ttc another baby I said yes and told him about the side effects his response you will get used to it. Mine to myself is no I will not so I stopped taking it that day and haven't taken it since and started opk so I can see when I am ovulating and I already talked to the doctor who did the surgery and he said it was fine ttc and I shouldn't have to wait until my papsmear in May. I also decided since this ob thinks he can trick me since hes not so happy with me and dh ttc I have already found a new ob made an appointment to meet him before I am pregnant so that I can get a feel for what he is like.
Ahhh...Ok. Good call in switching Obs! As far as O day, the bcp may mess with your cycles, plus TR can alter 1st few also, so I guess you just need to keep doing Opks & watching for EWCM. I would bd at least 2-3 times a week tho, just in case you miss a + Opk. Good luck!

Thanks for thinking of me:hugs: All went really well with the transfer:happydance: they put in 2..both grade A, 8 cell which embryologist said was really good. :thumbup: so now the wait begins:wacko: the remaing 4 were a 7 cell, 6 cell, and 2 5's..they consider 6-8 good for 3day. They'll see if the 5's catch up and then decide what to freeze on day 5 or 6 :flower:
Look forward to seeing your BFP soon!!!

I go in this afternoon for bloods. I have to wait two days for results though.

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? My Ovufriend app has calculated an ovulation date but FF has not. But it's ok, I will just wait for af and start over next month and hopefully it will be better. I am trying not to get frustrated and upset with this. TTC is suppose to be fun and enjoyable but with all of the test and supplements it can get a bit overwhelming so I am going to take a deep breath and regroup because it't not that serious as I am beginning to make it. I really appreciate all of you ladies, the your support and understanding is really great.

Yay! Sounds awesome! You are now officially PUPO!!!!

Ahhh...Ok. Good call in switching Obs! As far as O day, the bcp may mess with your cycles, plus TR can alter 1st few also, so I guess you just need to keep doing Opks & watching for EWCM. I would bd at least 2-3 times a week tho, just in case you miss a + Opk. Good luck!

Well since I didn't get the money I was expecting today it should be in the bank by tomorrow so I will get the digital ovulation tests tomorrow and should be fine because yesterday it was barely starting to get color again so I should be good on that front and yes I agree with the bd at least ever 2-3 a week so in case I miss it while either waiting for the money to get in the bank or for the cheapies I ordered to get here.

Faith- Congrats on PUPO! It's so exciting. Whens your OTD? Are you going to home test early?

Pardon me if I missed if you told us this or not... did you trigger with HCG? So will you test the trigger out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->