Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Super exciting Faith! ! The embies are a great grade!! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Will you test out the trigger?

Super exciting Faith! ! The embies are a great grade!! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Will you test out the trigger?

I'm such a POAS addict I had to test mine all the way out.

Can't to see the bfp

Congrats to all the new bfps. Fx and good luck to those in your 2ww ;-)

Did I totally miss an update from Angie?

Well they threw me for a $305 curve ball at my appointment. That pissed me off. I have no idea how much this array of meds is going to cost today. On the upside my right ovary has 4 follicles and left has one so I'm in good shape there. Femera pills start Thur and Gonal-F injections start Saturday. U/S on the 12th with trigger hcg if all goes well and then IUI will be 14th. Blood hcg check on the 28th (day before my bday so I'm hoping for a present )

CD15 and still no positive opk. I've gotten 4 flashing smiley faces hoping I O soon.

Brandy & Galvan, I did HCG trigger on 3/26. So today is day 6 with trigger. I HAVE been doing hpts to test out the trigger...dr thinks 10 days, but I'll continue testing each day until a neg test:thumbup: Official test date with bloodwork is 4/15.

Fluter, praying this works for you on the first round! TTC can be sooo expensive:hugs:

Momsbaby, hoping you get that +opk SOON!:hugs:

Sticky, hoping for good numbers for you tomorrow:thumbup::hugs:

Finally got the money I was waiting for now need to wait four hours before I can test lol I am hoping my lh is going up or close to being positive and I am planning on bd tonight and every other day until the positive opk. Also today is the second day I have had no break through bleeding yay!!!! Lol

I'm about to blow up. I'm so upset. These meds are $575. I still have to pay $198 u/a fee then $400 for the IUI. We were originally quoted $400 IUI, $198 u/s and $298 in meds. I've already spent just about that much today and still have $600 to go. I want to send him an unpleasant email but I'd be worried he'd botch my IUI or something. I had to take the $ out of the IVF fund. I'm just beside myself. I don't understand why this is so difficult for me. $871 spent just today! He quoted me $700-800 total.

The meds are ridiculous expensive, Flutter.

Fx you see a reappearing line after the negative, Faith! !

Wow! Flutter, I would be upset too!!! I mean I can understand being off a little bit, but Geez! Hope its worth all your frustration with a big BFP tho!!!

Moms- I hated the CB digi advanced :( only used them 1 cycle, but got like 7 or flashing smileys, never a solid one. But I did test with the regular cb digi & got a positive on those that cycle? So who knows? I do hope you get your + soon!!!

Faith excited to see your tests fade away, then return with 2 pink lines for real!!!

Anji-Did you get your +opk today?

Impatiently waiting on good numbers from Sticky & Mrs. T!!!! LOL

AFM-Trucking along at 4dpoish here. Nothing new to report, except I'm SOOOOO Happy to have the rest of the week off!!!! Taking DS out for his 13th B-day lunch & gift shopping tomorrow, sad to see my "baby" is a teenager, but proud of the young man I'm raising!!!!

Wow! Flutter, I would be upset too!!! I mean I can understand being off a little bit, but Geez! Hope its worth all your frustration with a big BFP tho!!!

Moms- I hated the CB digi advanced :( only used them 1 cycle, but got like 7 or flashing smileys, never a solid one. But I did test with the regular cb digi & got a positive on those that cycle? So who knows? I do hope you get your + soon!!!

Faith excited to see your tests fade away, then return with 2 pink lines for real!!!

Anji-Did you get your +opk today?

Impatiently waiting on good numbers from Sticky & Mrs. T!!!! LOL

AFM-Trucking along at 4dpoish here. Nothing new to report, except I'm SOOOOO Happy to have the rest of the week off!!!! Taking DS out for his 13th B-day lunch & gift shopping tomorrow, sad to see my "baby" is a teenager, but proud of the young man I'm raising!!!!

No its not positive yet on CD 15 it was barely getting color again after going down on CD 14 and now Cd 16 it is starting to get darker but isnt there yet.

So $871 spent today with about. $800 left to go and my 14 yr old son takes two of my Femera pills today thinking it was his antibiotics that's I filled today as well. He's going to have high T levels as a result for a couple days and I'll have to get two more pills. Grrr

Oh No flutter! I hope it only gets better for you from here on out!

Faith. . .OMG I am so anxious for you! I dunno how you are so calm I'd be on pins and needles! That is great for grade A embies! I have my Fx, my legs crossed, and any other body part I can cross for you!!!

Afm, Emma will be 1 year old in a week! Can you ladies believe it!!! Now dead hard TTC TR baby#2 and have honestly decided we want 6 kids!!!Kill me now! hahaha

Fluter, sounds like you are having days like mine. It never seems easy to me! I wish you lots of luck!
Faith, Im so excited for you! Everything is moving along so quick!
Cupcake, Im glad to see you in such a good mood!
AFM, Im working on my mood. LOL, Im on cycle day 30 (2) BFNs with the FRER. Its 14 days past the IUI so I think if I were pregnant I would have got a positive by now. Ive felt like I was going to start for several days now so thats aggravating. If AF is coming, I wish she would just come on! This waiting and having premenstrual symptoms is driving me insane! My temp dropped from 98.3 to 98.1 today so maybe something will happen soon. Sorry Im so grouchy today, thats just the PMS in full force! I get so mean! LOL.
I hope everyone has a great day! On a better note, we hit 70 yesterday and are supposed to a few more days this week but with rain. As long as its not freezing Im good!

Llawson-i think I'm in a good mood cause winter is over & did I mention I'm off work the rest of the week??? Lmbo. Sorry iui didn't work, but hang in there!

Lawson I hate to hear your IUI didn't work ( although you're not really out yet)

I was in the worst mood yesterday. The doctor called an entire new script in. I guess I'm not picking it up bc that's almost another $100 and I only need two pills. this is so screwed up

Another stinking flashing smiley but the line is darker this morn so maybe I'll O very soon.

Cupcake I dont know if I'll continue to use CB digital after these are gone. Unless I'm just Oing late

Moms-They drove me crazy!!! I was ready to shoot the smiley face. Never had more than 1 + ok in a cycle & pretty regular O day, usually cd13-14 unless on femara & this cycle after m/c. I'm faithful to the regular cb digis. Line judging freaks me out lol

Flutter-Thats crazy high for femara! Is that with insurance? Mine was like $12.00. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->