Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I don't have insurance. Femera was $176 the generic letrizol was $76.

The clear blue digi was a waste in my opinion. I took one and it was high the next was peak so the rest of the box was a waste because you can't use the reader after that point. I'd rather buy the wondfo online and just read the lines and save $

O. Okay, didn't know cash price of it. I wasted a whole box of advanced cb digis. When I use the reg. Cb digits on average I use 3-4 a cycle. The box lasts me 4-5 cycles...

Flutter the pharmacist will let you just purchase the 2 pills from the prescription

Faith I assume that you took a dose of 10k HCG. Mine came out after just a few days but some people up to 10 days. Sometimes the line never goes away... Might just fade and then begin to darken again. Fx

I have no idea when I usually O since I stopped test when I found out my tube were blocked. Now that I can ttc again I'm having to start all over. I'm CD16 and still getting them darn flashing smilies. It's starting to aggregate me. Really hoping I O late and haven't missed it. I won't be buying the advanced cb digis again.

Hopefully it'll be soon. Yeah I'll never buy those again either. What a waste of $ IMO

Brandy, tbh I didn't even look at the dosage! But today is 8 days since injection and the line is REALLY faint. I'll test again the morning, but assuming it will be stark white!
Eeek! So now it comes down to the moment of truth...did it work or not. Makes me really nervous;) Not sure if I'll have MORE anxiety testing everyday or just waiting..hmmm

Faith, I would have anxiety either way. LOL
Im on cycle day 31 and my temp went back up a degree to 98.2? This stuff is going to drive me insane!

Brandy, tbh I didn't even look at the dosage! But today is 8 days since injection and the line is REALLY faint. I'll test again the morning, but assuming it will be stark white!
Eeek! So now it comes down to the moment of truth...did it work or not. Makes me really nervous;) Not sure if I'll have MORE anxiety testing everyday or just waiting..hmmm
How exciting!!! I personally couldn't help myself to test often if I was in your shoes!!!! Hope your line gets dark again soon!!!!

Faith, I would have anxiety either way. LOL
Im on cycle day 31 and my temp went back up a degree to 98.2? This stuff is going to drive me insane!
Hang in there L! I feel like I'm going insane with you & I don't have anything to be that excited about! Just in a funk today, kinda feel like I'm pms-ing, but shouldn't be due for 5-6 more days, unless this cycle is completely off...Ugh Oh well, what will be will be I guess. Btw our sunshine is missing today, rain, rain & storms til the weekend....:cry:

Faith, OMG this is super exciting!!! I can't wait to see your test in a few days!!

Cupcake we have the rain too! It makes my mood much worse when its raining! At least its warm still and I hooked all my pool stuff up last night so I could fill the rest up with free water from all this rain. LOL its still supposed to get down to the 40,s for the high next week... Im dreading that. Ive never been so ready for summer in all my life.

Llawson, did you test again? :happydance:

Cupcake, we drove through your beautiful state of TN yesterday:thumbup: We loved it and wished we could have seen some of the sights! We're headed home from FL and usually take I-10 across, but had to make a delivery in MO, so took a different route. Storms are bad today in MO so spending an extra night at our hotel and then on to St. Louis tomorrow.

So, as for testing, I will probably just continue to POAS each morning. It's not like I can change the outcome by waiting. I'm going to call the embryologist today and see how many embryos made it to freezing. They were going to let me know yesterday or today and since i haven't heard anything yet...I'll call them;)

Well, I am on CD12 I believe. I had horrible O cramps the other day, but am not sure if I Oed or not. We are BDing every other day. We decided to make a point to BD every other day from CD7-CD20. I have been sick, but made sure we BDed anyway. LOL As for super exciting news! We are moving to the border!!! :happydance: We found a house that has the option to purchase after a year. We got it. I am so excited. It needs some cosmetic work, but is awesome. 3 bedrooms/ 3 baths living room, dinigroom, good size kitchen, rec room. Oh, and the rooms are not crackerbox size like in monterrey. We actually have a normal sized living room and dining room. Our room has 15 ft cielings too!! We will be painting it and doing work on it, so I will post before and after pics. We are in monterrey packing today and tomorrow. So, I won't be on much this weekend.

Faith, I did test again but its negative. All I have left aRe the Cheap ones. I used the FRERs already and Im too cheap to go back out and get any cause I really feel like Im going to start.

Yay Galvan

Faith hope you have several saved just incase :)

We have the rain here too.. Yuck. Started Femera today. I'm going to ask the pharmacist to sell me two pills like Brandy suggested.

Yesterday I didn't get a pos opk yet but what news I got wasn't great at all on the way home dh and I were talking about when we should check the mail when his phone rang it was my son with aspergers school calling to tell us a little bit ago that his teacher collapsed and passed out so they called an ambulance and I am sorry to say that she didn't make it so I had to have dh tell ds because over the last two years that woman has helped my son out greatly and has been a great teacher to interact with and I couldn't tell him because I was almost about to cry after dh told me. So dh sat our ds down and told him and it looked like he was about to cry but immediatly put a block up he wanted to go to school today so I let him there are grief counsler there for the children in his class that need it. Today when I checked the computer to see when the tests would be delivered and they were delivered yesterday so at least a little good news today but I still feel down about his teacher as soon as ds left the room I cried.

Llawson, did you test again? :happydance:

Cupcake, we drove through your beautiful state of TN yesterday:thumbup: We loved it and wished we could have seen some of the sights! We're headed home from FL and usually take I-10 across, but had to make a delivery in MO, so took a different route. Storms are bad today in MO so spending an extra night at our hotel and then on to St. Louis tomorrow.

So, as for testing, I will probably just continue to POAS each morning. It's not like I can change the outcome by waiting. I'm going to call the embryologist today and see how many embryos made it to freezing. They were going to let me know yesterday or today and since i haven't heard anything yet...I'll call them;)
We love it here in TN. Our simple little country life suits us well! lol Have you heard about the frosties yet?

Well, I am on CD12 I believe. I had horrible O cramps the other day, but am not sure if I Oed or not. We are BDing every other day. We decided to make a point to BD every other day from CD7-CD20. I have been sick, but made sure we BDed anyway. LOL As for super exciting news! We are moving to the border!!! :happydance: We found a house that has the option to purchase after a year. We got it. I am so excited. It needs some cosmetic work, but is awesome. 3 bedrooms/ 3 baths living room, dinigroom, good size kitchen, rec room. Oh, and the rooms are not crackerbox size like in monterrey. We actually have a normal sized living room and dining room. Our room has 15 ft cielings too!! We will be painting it and doing work on it, so I will post before and after pics. We are in monterrey packing today and tomorrow. So, I won't be on much this weekend.
Congrats on the move!!! Fixer uppers are the way to go! We got our house(4br/2ba/full basement/gameroom & 3 acres for $65K! Still a work in progress but well worth the money we saved!

Yay Galvan

Faith hope you have several saved just incase :)

We have the rain here too.. Yuck. Started Femera today. I'm going to ask the pharmacist to sell me two pills like Brandy suggested.
That's a good plan! How is your son feeling?

Yesterday I didn't get a pos opk yet but what news I got wasn't great at all on the way home dh and I were talking about when we should check the mail when his phone rang it was my son with aspergers school calling to tell us a little bit ago that his teacher collapsed and passed out so they called an ambulance and I am sorry to say that she didn't make it so I had to have dh tell ds because over the last two years that woman has helped my son out greatly and has been a great teacher to interact with and I couldn't tell him because I was almost about to cry after dh told me. So dh sat our ds down and told him and it looked like he was about to cry but immediatly put a block up he wanted to go to school today so I let him there are grief counsler there for the children in his class that need it. Today when I checked the computer to see when the tests would be delivered and they were delivered yesterday so at least a little good news today but I still feel down about his teacher as soon as ds left the room I cried.
So sorry! That would be horrible for all those kids!!!

Has anyone heard from Sticky or Mrs. T? I'm nosy & can't wait to hear their Beta results! lol

Cupcake my son had no ill effects.

Anjie that is super scary and sad for your son and his classmates.

I'm wondering about out newly preggers ladies as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->