Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So had my confirmation of pregnancy visit, they gave me a bag with diapers and prenatal lol so they did a quick scan since they didn't want to keep me coming in for beta and......................
.. I SAW MY BABY (yolk) lol I am still early and they just wanted to ensure it was there and growing, I have another scan 4/21 and my next prenatal visits is 5/08

Congrats Galvan on your home!

Good luck Faith! And all the other ladies that will be testing as well

MrsT that is FANTASTIC news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! How did everything measure? You know you have to share every detail!!!!! LOL! :happydance:

MrsT that is FANTASTIC news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! How did everything measure? You know you have to share every detail!!!!! LOL! :happydance:

LOL!! Well she only did a sneak preview just to ensure everything was in tack that's why she is bringing me back in on the 21st she want a perfect picture. I was a bit upset because the scan is my most favorite part of your pregnancy. But to see my baby in place was a joy for me. My fertility dr is doing her own scan on Monday at 11 so I will share then

I'm really struggling today! I have a friend who has 3 boys(5,4 &2) who doesn't want anymore kids, but seems to ALWAYS forget her BCPs? Well she sent me a text today whinging that she found out she's pregnant. Doesn't want to be & knows about our TTC Journey, so I'm not sure WHY she feels the need to act this way! I feel like such a crappy friend! I'm really trying to not be jealous or resentful, but its SO hard right now! I guess I need to spend more time praying to have the right attitude & learn how to be happy for people.....ugh I'm just so ready for our Miracle to happen:cry:

I'm really struggling today! I have a friend who has 3 boys(5,4 &2) who doesn't want anymore kids, but seems to ALWAYS forget her BCPs? Well she sent me a text today whinging tgee rhat she found out she's pregnant. Doesn't want to be & knows about our TTC Journey, so I'm not sure WHY she feels the need to act this way! I feel like such a crappy friend! I'm really trying to not be jealous or resentful, but its SO right now! I guess I need to spend more time praying to have the right attitude & learn how to be happy for people.....ugh crazy m just so ready for our Miracle to happen:cry:

Cupcake before this pregnancy I had really given up hope. I had so many people fa pregnant around me from the date of my tubal reversal 2/7/12 until now. My two friends both had babies the year of my surgery, my sister and another friend found out they were pregnant. I envied the ideal and one of them didn't even want the baby, I was torn. Those are normal emotions for a woman whom is trying as hard as we be trying. I My sister n law fell pregnant out the blue right when we miscarried last summer, his kids mom did as well and we was due at the same time. I was crushed. I can say this, Cheri22 told me I would either conceive in Feb, give birth or find out. This was my feb cycle, she told me in my reading to try licorice I did and here I am. So don't lose hope or feel bad, we all have those feelings

Cupcake, I feel the same way as you. Its just so hard when you are trying so hard and it just seems to fall with ease into everyone elses laps!
AF hit tonight so onto another cycle! At least I can set my mind at ease not knowing what the heck is going on..

CD 19 and finally got a positive opk. Bedded this morning, I'll bed again tonight and tomorrow morning. Hoping I catch my sticky!!!

Congrats to all the great and wonderful news

Girls I completely get how you feel but I always remind myself that god is molding that perfect baby for us. If it was easy we wouldn't value it as much as we do. I remember thinking this is going to be easy getting pregnant since i didn't even try with my oldest 3 kids and it was horrid and heart breaking but i valued all of the hard times and sadness even more and came to a completely different realization about every woman's journey while ttc. I don't think they try to hurt you it just doesn't seem to be understood the way we do. Hugs. I hope that you catch your sticky bean Momsbaby.

I think I'm going to L&D ladies. I haven't felt Baby Kes in about 24 hours, and it may just be because I've had a lot of stress with my son's concussion and my daughter's being ill, or it could just be the anterior placenta, but he's pretty strong and I usually feel SOMETHING through the day. His most frequent movements are at 10pm and 6am and nothing at either time. Not even a shift. Keep us in your thoughts. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow

Brandi, I'm praying for you and lo:hugs: i know how scary that is to not feel them moving!!

Midwife came out to the house with a doppler. She said they don't worry about lack of movement before 26 weeks, but I'm close enough to 26 weeks to just provide reassurance. Given I also did some (very) heavy lifting (unsuccessfully lifted a bed by myself to make my girls' beds into bunk beds, then lifted it with my ex), and it was before then that I felt him, we just wanted to be sure.

She also didn't want me going to the hospital with all the flu bugs going around, and measles has also been confirmed in the next town over, so she came out to the house.

He still has a strong heartbeat, had turned himself inwards, and the little bugger started kicking up a storm when she went to put the doppler on. He turned out and kicked it, lol.

So all is well...and no more heavy lifting.

Galvan that's great news congrats on the house ;-)

Cupcake apparently I live in the wrong state... My house is a 4 bedroom with in ground pool and it was 475k! I need to sell and relocate for sure.

AFM as of yesterday am officially a stay at home mom. Took me a long time to decide on up my career but the girls will benefit more from it.

Faith Fx for you ;-)

Babydust to all those ttcing

God I hate posting from my because of auto correct..

Midwife came out to the house with a doppler. She said they don't worry about lack of movement before 26 weeks, but I'm close enough to 26 weeks to just provide reassurance. Given I also did some (very) heavy lifting (unsuccessfully lifted a bed by myself to make my girls' beds into bunk beds, then lifted it with my ex), and it was before then that I felt him, we just wanted to be sure.

She also didn't want me going to the hospital with all the flu bugs going around, and measles has also been confirmed in the next town over, so she came out to the house.

He still has a strong heartbeat, had turned himself inwards, and the little bugger started kicking up a storm when she went to put the doppler on. He turned out and kicked it, lol.

So all is well...and no more heavy lifting.
So glad the little booger is ok! Just keeping mom on her toes I guess. lol

I got my first positive opk this cycle
Yay!!! Hope you caught that magic egg!

Galvan that's great news congrats on the house ;-)

Cupcake apparently I live in the wrong state... My house is a 4 bedroom with in ground pool and it was 475k! I need to sell and relocate for sure.

AFM as of yesterday am officially a stay at home mom. Took me a long time to decide on up my career but the girls will benefit more from it.

Faith Fx for you ;-)

Babydust to all those ttcing
Wow! Apparently you do! lol I admit we got a STEAL! Good thing I can use a saw & a hammer tho, cause DH is NOT a carpenter!!!! lol

AFM~Well the sunshine is back! So I'm feeling much better! Dh, Tank(our Rotti) & I went for a hike to look for dry land fish, no luck but it was nice to get away! Then I came back & built another brood box for my 2nd hen who is bound & determined to hatch some eggs lol So in the next few weeks if all goes well we will have a dozen baby chics!!!

Brandy~Forgot to say Congrats on getting to be a stay at home mom!!! That is my dream, when we get our little one too!

I figured since the test was stark white yesterday at 1:30 when I usualy test I decided this morning after I woke up and got a really low temp that I would test for the heck of it and it was positive so I tested again and used both a clinical guard and a digital test and they were both were positive lol then I tested at 1:10 pm and the digital was neg and the clinical is starting to get light so I think after I tested yesterday something must have happened and that I might have gotten my surge in the middle of the night and was just catching the tail end of it.

Brandi I'm so glad baby boy is is A OK!!! I would've been nervous too

Brandy...congrats on being a SAHM!!! I've been one (other than working odd and end jobs or babysitting from home) since 2004. We've made sacrifices financially, but in the end I could never get that time back with my kids and I'm so thankful for the time I've had.

Anjie and Moms ... yay for positive OPK's and BD'ing!!!

AFM...I gave myself my first Gonal F shot last night. Easy Peasy!!! Didn't hurt at all actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->