Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Being a SAHM is amazing. I truly missed those days. I went back when Anberlin was 8 weeks old and despite having breastfed for 17 months, felt like I missed out on so many bonding opportunities and "firsts" that I caught with my other two. My ex would always announce those "firsts" the second I walked in the door rather than letting me see them for myself. I'll definitely be staying home with this one.

I probably either ovulated either yesterday or today but either way I made sure that we were covered lol and today I had a rise in temp so I should either know in 2-3 days when I ovulated.

Anjie, good luck:happydance: hope it's BFP for you! Your tube lengths are great!

Llawson, sorry AF got you:cry::nope::hugs:

Fluter, looks like you're rolling now:happydance: hope it's a success:thumbup:

Brandy, great decision on staying home with your babies...you'll never regret that!:hugs:

Afm, been sooo busy and haven't had time to catch up...but just a quick update on me. SO, remaining embryos didn't make it to freezing:( pretty bummed, but also know it's what's meant to be. Today is 7dp3dt..basically 10dpo...haven't tested since watching the trigger disappear...I'm too nervous:nope: I've had cramps almost daily since ET, lower back cramps yesterday and today and also feeling my pms headache coming on:cry: preparing myself for what's to come. I plan to test on Wednesday..figure 12dpo should be pretty accurate. I'm so much more emotional this cycle..many thanks, I'm sure, to all the meds and progesterone. I try to give myself hope but pms headache IS ALWAYS my indicator..although earlier this cycle, but who knows how long my lp will be with all the cycle manipulating:wacko:
I'll keep you posted:thumbup:

Good luck Anjie

Faith I wouldn't be ruling yourself out just yet. A headache could be from all the stress of this cycle. I'm anxious for you to test!!!

I called the pharmacist and she did sell me two pills, except when I got home it was the entire Rx of 10 pills and has two refills on it. Dh and I decided that if IUI doesn't work we could use the Femera to TTC until IVF. I'm hopeful we won't even have to go there though! One week from today should be IUI!! I'm so excited

Faith, I am praying for you. I had headaches every single time I have been pregnant. It is not only a PMS symptom, but one of the leading symptoms of pregnancy. You're not out!

Brandy, I hope your girls are doing good and that's great news about you being a sahm..
Glad to read everyone's positives! It makes me a tad hopeful..
Welcome Anjie!!
Glad your little one is o.k. Brandi!
C.J. I am thinking about you!

I am sitting here today waiting for the wicked witch, and yes, she is on her way.. another crap cycle.. I have a doc visit on Wednesday to get some clomid and an increase in progesterone. I ovulate regularly, but for some reason my right (blocked) side has been my dominant ovary since my miscarriage in December. I decided to try the clomid so maybe it would help me to ovulate from my working side. I believe the doc recommends a three month trial, but I am praying that it will only take one month. We all wish it would only take one magical month though.. I will ask her about IUI when I am there and I will be buying some opks to test this cycle since the last two cycles my day has been extended by almost a full day making my cycles 14/13 now. I will take the clomid from cd3 to 7 (if she gives it to me) so maybe I will still o around about the same time. I also will be asking her about monitoring me to see how many follicles I have before o and which side I o from after it is done. This is the most 'involved' cycle I will have so far. If it works, I will be due around the same time as my first loss. If this doesn't work the next few months, I probably should go ahead and start saving for IVF cause I will need it!
Praying for everyone!

OMG could it be tomorrow morning already so I can take my temp and see if I really did ovulate when I think I did? I am so impatient and wish I knew so I can start planning on when I can poas. Lmao I could only possibly be only 2-3 days dpo and I am already wanting to poas.

Anjie, good luck:happydance: hope it's BFP for you! Your tube lengths are great!

Llawson, sorry AF got you:cry::nope::hugs:

Fluter, looks like you're rolling now:happydance: hope it's a success:thumbup:

Brandy, great decision on staying home with your babies...you'll never regret that!:hugs:

Afm, been sooo busy and haven't had time to catch up...but just a quick update on me. SO, remaining embryos didn't make it to freezing:( pretty bummed, but also know it's what's meant to be. Today is 7dp3dt..basically 10dpo...haven't tested since watching the trigger disappear...I'm too nervous:nope: I've had cramps almost daily since ET, lower back cramps yesterday and today and also feeling my pms headache coming on:cry: preparing myself for what's to come. I plan to test on Wednesday..figure 12dpo should be pretty accurate. I'm so much more emotional this cycle..many thanks, I'm sure, to all the meds and progesterone. I try to give myself hope but pms headache IS ALWAYS my indicator..although earlier this cycle, but who knows how long my lp will be with all the cycle manipulating:wacko:
I'll keep you posted:thumbup:
Sorry about the frosties :( But like everyone said, your not out yet! FX'D That you still get your BFP!!!

Good luck Anjie

Faith I wouldn't be ruling yourself out just yet. A headache could be from all the stress of this cycle. I'm anxious for you to test!!!

I called the pharmacist and she did sell me two pills, except when I got home it was the entire Rx of 10 pills and has two refills on it. Dh and I decided that if IUI doesn't work we could use the Femera to TTC until IVF. I'm hopeful we won't even have to go there though! One week from today should be IUI!! I'm so excited
Yay for IUI! Hope your 1st, is your only! ;)

Faith, I am praying for you. I had headaches every single time I have been pregnant. It is not only a PMS symptom, but one of the leading symptoms of pregnancy. You're not out!

Brandy, I hope your girls are doing good and that's great news about you being a sahm..
Glad to read everyone's positives! It makes me a tad hopeful..
Welcome Anjie!!
Glad your little one is o.k. Brandi!
C.J. I am thinking about you!

I am sitting here today waiting for the wicked witch, and yes, she is on her way.. another crap cycle.. I have a doc visit on Wednesday to get some clomid and an increase in progesterone. I ovulate regularly, but for some reason my right (blocked) side has been my dominant ovary since my miscarriage in December. I decided to try the clomid so maybe it would help me to ovulate from my working side. I believe the doc recommends a three month trial, but I am praying that it will only take one month. We all wish it would only take one magical month though.. I will ask her about IUI when I am there and I will be buying some opks to test this cycle since the last two cycles my day has been extended by almost a full day making my cycles 14/13 now. I will take the clomid from cd3 to 7 (if she gives it to me) so maybe I will still o around about the same time. I also will be asking her about monitoring me to see how many follicles I have before o and which side I o from after it is done. This is the most 'involved' cycle I will have so far. If it works, I will be due around the same time as my first loss. If this doesn't work the next few months, I probably should go ahead and start saving for IVF cause I will need it!
Praying for everyone!
Hoping that breaking out the "big guns" does the trick!

AFM~10 dpo & today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary! So I had a dream last night that I got a ton of bfp, & dummy me thought maybe it was an omen :dohh: Nope...BLARING BFN :( So I'm assuming I'm out for our Miracle to save us for our next IUI *sigh...Guess I'll get my script filled...But on an up note I am excited to get this show on the road again!!! Baby dust to all you wonderful girls!!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

My beta on 3/28 was 983 and today it was.........22,000 waiting for ultrasound

HOLY!!!! That's higher than what mine was with this baby at 5w3d!!! (17,000)

Seems like a very very sticky baby in there!!!

I feel so much better!! I was really paranoid! I am keeping our secret from family and friends until second tri so to have you ladies is a real blessing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
Well I'm in the tww window, hate waiting lol.

Congrats shay :)

Faith praying for you, your not out yet

Shay! Woohoo!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Faith, I got PMS early when I got my bfp. I'm crossing everything for you!

Angie, thinking of you too,girl ;)

Baby dust to all you ladies!

Afm, didn't keep track at all by opks or temps, but somewhere around 4dpo...IF we caught the eggie, it would be due Dec 25 :) I sent completely by cm and NOT going that route again . too much of a control freak!

Mrs.T, woohoo! Sounds like a keeper on board:happydance::hugs: So happy for you:flower:

Cj, I can TOTALLY understand the control freak thing:haha: the few months I didn't track I ALWAYS regretted it!:haha: It makes the TWW even MORE stressful:dohh: Hope you have a Christmas baby in the oven:cloud9: Sounds perfect indeed!

Cupcake, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:happydance: Hoping it's still too early for you:hugs:

Angie, sorry you're waiting on the witch:nope: I love your determination though:thumbup:

Girls, thanks for the encouragement on the PMS:hugs: I'm cd29..cycles usually 30-31 days. HOWEVER, not sure how it changes when the cycle is completely manipulated...but, the timing of my headache and being cd29 seems sadly suspicious. Guess we'll see what tomorrow and Wednesday bring. Dh and I have discussed this at length...if it's BFN we are completely moving to NTNP and be thankful we have each other and 3 wonderful kids. :flower:

It's funny because this cycle that I got pregnant I had chosen to RE read Cheri22 reading to me. She said Feb and that she seen licorice for me and provided a link. I went to the health food store and bought some. My cycle started Feb and March I found out I was pregnant! The doctors stated that my gestation sac and my yolk sac is 6w6d and I thought it was 5w5days, I am still kind of lost because going back seven weeks is the first day of my cycle! But I guess oh well huh!

Faith I am rooting for you, that this IVF cycle was it for you!

Brandi someone asked me was it multiples cause of the numbers I laughed, no I am just further alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->