Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Anyone know if antibiotics are bad for TTC? I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and take this month off. I'm on keflex and I know it's pretty strong stuff.

I suppose I should ask my doctor, but you all know just as much usually and answer more quickly, LOL.

I don't know anything about antibiotics and pregnancy, sorry Navy!
MrsT that is truly AWESOME about your baby!
Faith, I can understand the reason why you would ntnp, but I am praying so hard for you. I sure hope it's a success, you are killing me with your no testing thing.. :D
C.J. I hope your bun is cooking..
Cupcake, I bet you are so excited for your IUI..
I bet you are ready for yours too, Fluter..
I want to see so many positives that I can't keep up! lol

AFM. I am excited about my appt. tomorrow. I am ready to get started but for one thing.. I haven't started my period yet. It was due Monday morning. I was sure it was coming since I have had cramps on and off since then, but she is a no show so far and I have to mark this down as the first month that I have been this late having my period. I have always been 'on time'. There is no physical sign of her either. I have been testing with very light lines the whole tww, but most every cycle I have light lines, that's why I quit testing in the first place. I am assuming that either I did not implant until late, I will start my period anytime, or I did not ovulate this month despite my ovary pain and my period will come whenever. I will test one more time tomorrow and if it is not a decent positive, I will have a valid reason for real to want to try clomid during my doctor appt. tomorrow. I want to beieve I am pregnant, but I just don't know. I have had not a single symptom this time, not even a bloated belly right now. Just a quesy feeling that could be progesterone related and my belly is super-flat.. more flat than normal. ha ha.. I figure the witchy witch will be here anytime. that will mean a few changes for my cycle again though. All I can do is wait. If not, I am ready for the next cycle.
God bless!

Navy, sorry you're having to take antibiotics:( Don't have any answers for you:hugs:

Angie, :happydance: hope that line is darker tomorrow! Just when you least expect it:haha:
Sorry I'm driving you nuts with no testing:haha: you're like my sister..she's the very same way! I'm actually considering waiting until my labs on the 15th...just see if I start between now and then and just not test:shrug: I just don't know what it is! I HATE to see BFNs so just rather wait and see. Not sure if the progesterone I'm using (Crinone vaginal gel) will keep me from starting AF even if I'm not preggers. I tried googling but seems it's different from person to person. I'm supposed to stay on the progesterone until lab results.:winkwink:
Not headache today, just cramps...incl lower back cramps...hmmm..not a good sign:(

Angie I hope it's a bfp in the making.

Faith I'm so anxious for you. Prog suppositories made me late to start AF each time I took them but I know others it didn't mess with their cycle.

Navy you should be ok to TTC awhile on antibiotics. I was on some beige and asked, they said no biggie.

Thanks fluter. :) My doctor emailed me back and confirmed what you posted. :)

Sending every :dust: and hoping this turns out to be the best year for babies on the board. :)

I don't know anything about antibiotics and pregnancy, sorry Navy!
MrsT that is truly AWESOME about your baby!
Faith, I can understand the reason why you would ntnp, but I am praying so hard for you. I sure hope it's a success, you are killing me with your no testing thing.. :D
C.J. I hope your bun is cooking..
Cupcake, I bet you are so excited for your IUI..
I bet you are ready for yours too, Fluter..
I want to see so many positives that I can't keep up! lol

AFM. I am excited about my appt. tomorrow. I am ready to get started but for one thing.. I haven't started my period yet. It was due Monday morning. I was sure it was coming since I have had cramps on and off since then, but she is a no show so far and I have to mark this down as the first month that I have been this late having my period. I have always been 'on time'. There is no physical sign of her either. I have been testing with very light lines the whole tww, but most every cycle I have light lines, that's why I quit testing in the first place. I am assuming that either I did not implant until late, I will start my period anytime, or I did not ovulate this month despite my ovary pain and my period will come whenever. I will test one more time tomorrow and if it is not a decent positive, I will have a valid reason for real to want to try clomid during my doctor appt. tomorrow. I want to beieve I am pregnant, but I just don't know. I have had not a single symptom this time, not even a bloated belly right now. Just a quesy feeling that could be progesterone related and my belly is super-flat.. more flat than normal. ha ha.. I figure the witchy witch will be here anytime. that will mean a few changes for my cycle again though. All I can do is wait. If not, I am ready for the next cycle.
God bless!
Good luck at your appt.! Hoping you have your BFP before then tho!:dust:
Navy, sorry you're having to take antibiotics:( Don't have any answers for you:hugs:

Angie, :happydance: hope that line is darker tomorrow! Just when you least expect it:haha:
Sorry I'm driving you nuts with no testing:haha: you're like my sister..she's the very same way! I'm actually considering waiting until my labs on the 15th...just see if I start between now and then and just not test:shrug: I just don't know what it is! I HATE to see BFNs so just rather wait and see. Not sure if the progesterone I'm using (Crinone vaginal gel) will keep me from starting AF even if I'm not preggers. I tried googling but seems it's different from person to person. I'm supposed to stay on the progesterone until lab results.:winkwink:
Not headache today, just cramps...incl lower back cramps...hmmm..not a good sign:(
Still rooting for a glamorous BFP from you Faith!!!:happydance:
Angie I hope it's a bfp in the making.

Faith I'm so anxious for you. Prog suppositories made me late to start AF each time I took them but I know others it didn't mess with their cycle.

Navy you should be ok to TTC awhile on antibiotics. I was on some beige and asked, they said no biggie.
:hi: Flutter! How are you doing with the meds? Excited for you!

Thanks fluter. :) My doctor emailed me back and confirmed what you posted. :)

Sending every :dust: and hoping this turns out to be the best year for babies on the board. :)
I have heard sometimes ladies get a surprise BFP while on antibiotics! So Fx'd for you! I do hope you get well soon too!!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well & pop in to update us soon!!!

AFM~11dpo no sign of AF:huh: The majority of the time she shows at 11dpo, a few times 12dpo? Tested BFN yesterday, so I'm assuming she will take her time getting here, just long enough for me to be hopeful, then she will ruin the party! lol Oh well.....Don't plan to re-test until Friday...Maybe...I just hate seeing a single line so much :( UGH On the up swing(lol) At least she didn't show up to ruin our Anniversary!!! :happydance:

The progesterone could have made my cycle late.. 2 days. I hate testing too Faith, but when I am 10dpo I test cause anything should show by then and if it doesn't then I can emotionally prepare myself for my period. The struggle lies in those few minutes I am waiting for the result window, but I pray before and ready myself to accept what I see. Since I always have what looks like evap lines I have to have a little bit darker line before it works for me. The result will be the same and my struggle will be the same regardless of the results.. I just like time to prepare myself for my flow cause when she comes, that's the hard part..
Thanks for the well-wishes guys but my period came just as I expected. I am glad she is here finally even if my cycle was a bust again. Ready for the doctor tomorrow. I am excited ffor this cycle. I am gonna get me some opks..
Anyone who prays can pray for me. I don't mind one bit. :)
Gonna go finish my blanket I have been crocheting. It is my 'Faith' blanket my hubby says. It is actually my loss blanket to remember the pregnancies I have lost.
Please don't wait until the 15th Faith. I know you think your symptoms aren't good, but they are actually awesome. Backache and headache are the biggest 'symptoms' in early pregnancy. I pray you get your baby. I will be online on the 15th if you do decide to wait, but dang, it sucks! Feels like I got two tww's... waiting on yours and mine.. lmbo..

I have two more injections left. One tonight and one tomorrow. There is some stuff going on in there for see. It felt weird when we bd'd last night in the right ovary area. That's where we saw most of the follicles. I'm scared of a cyst forming and IUI being cancelled but other than that I am excited. I hope it works! This has been a very long journey for us.

I hope you get a surprise bfp. 11 dpo is still a bit early. Do you take anything to lengthen your LP (seems short)

Well I just got back from the ER with my 6yr old daughter. She fell down the steps and broke her collar bone. I feel so bad for her cause there's not much I can do for her. 6wks in a sling, its gonna be a long recovery for her.

Baby dust to you all!!!

Flutter-It has pretty much been consistently 11-12 days (occasionally 14 on meds) but my Dr. Says anything over 10 is usually ok. Was 9-10 before 1st round of Clomid.He does prescribe progesterone after O & also recommended b6 100mg daily, which seems to help:)

Momsbaby, so sad about your dd:nope: glad she'll be okay. She'll be healed up just in time for summer break:winkwink:

Fluter, rooting for a successful IUI:happydance:

AFM, went ahead and tested this morning 9dp3dt and BFN:( Used a FRER and 2 different brands of IC..just to be sure. So..perhaps a miracle will surface and I'll get a nice strong BFP in a few days...but just not really "feeling it." Dh and I prayed together this morning..once again giving all the years of TTC up to God and knowing it's truly all in His hands.

Glad to see spring weather!:flower: That always lifts the spirit.

Brandy, we need a new photo of your girlies.:hugs: Are they good nighttime sleepers? Hope you're getting enough rest.:cloud9:

Navy, my gyno just put me and the hubby on (2) antibiotics each that she wants us to start the day I start my period. We had a long conversation on the phone this morning about my RE and him not helping out so much. I believe she said the antibiotics kill of the ph in both of us which in turn lets the sperm move faster and easier? She said so much I may have got that confused but she did say she prescribes it for every couple having problems conceiving. Ours are doxycicline and flagyl only because Im allergic to penicilin. She also said my hubby should be getting at least 2000 mg of vitamin C a day and lots of water. I hope this helps our situation.
So I would say go for it!
AFM, the RE put me on clomid AGAIN! This is my 10th month. I was worried about that, thats one of the reasons I called my Gyno. She said if I am ovulating and having a period on it then she would recommend at least a few more months on it because it does work well with older ladies like me and it helps produce more eggs which is good for the older ladies too! Im getting too old for this (Im 43) Im not giving up just yet though.

Hang in there Faith, theres still plenty of time for a BFP. I was reading where some women wont show a positive until a week or so after they are supposed to start. Just depends on when they implanted. Some implant quick and some late!
Im still cheering you on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->