Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake, the Nurse/doctor (I am assuming she was a doctor since I had not had her before) told me to to take them on days 5 to 9. I don't have a 5 day period plus I don't have trouble ovulating. I believe the 5-9 days was for making a better quality egg, but the earlier days was for making you have more chances to conceive. I definitely wanted more chances with my one working tube.. She also told me to take the progesterone as soon as I took my last pill so I figured I'd better do some research when I got home and decide which was best for me since she obviously didn't know a lot about infertility if she would tell me to start the prometrium as soon as my last clomid pill was taken. I have to say that's why I like that doctor office though. I can go in and tell her I want to try a certain regime and so far, as long as my insurance covers it, they are ok with it, even without opening my chart... I have to say that I am glad they won't be the doctor office to deliver me since I seriously have to have a high risk OB since I will be on blood thinners during delivery of any babies.. I did not know about the opks.. Thanks so much for telling me that! I would have quit testing after I got that first positive. I always do. I would've been upset. ha ha..
Faith, I also am a planner. I need to have every moment lined out and every little 'what if' figured in, but I realized that during this one thing, I have no control. I can control my thoughts and most times my emotions. I can block out sadness and anger and push myself to go one more time, but I can't make God let me have a baby right now, or ever really. I had to plan the things as far as I was able and TRY to let my hope do the rest. (So hard for me to do.) You wouldn't believe the rages I have had both verbally and inside myself. Every time I rage I feel like I let go just enough to keep pushing. I am angry. I think we all are to some extent, mostly at ourselves. We all for one reason or another did a stupid thing and got our tubes tied. Now we might have to pay for that mistake for the rest of our life and it sucks every month to be a failure over and over. My rage yesterday had my husband telling me something that eased my heart. He told me that I have his love and I have God's love and no matter what we will walk through this world together. There are so many options of having a baby. There are so many ways to be fulfilled. If I fail to carry a baby, I am still so blessed because like you, I have a husband who prays over our family, who loves me no matter how stupid I act or how much I rage against my feeling of 'injustice'.
I feel my right side ovary hurting today after the clomid pill yesterday and even though I am pretty sure that will AGAIN be my dominant ovary this time, I am already making plans in my head for my next cycle. I can fight through these short number of years I have left of fertility and do all that I can, or I can quit and always wonder what might have been. Some people are capable of never thinking about it again when they say they're done, but I would always ask myself, "What if you had just kept pushing a little longer."
Now it's almost time for my clomid pill and the sappy Angie is leaving and the hateful Angie will emerge..
Have a great weekend everyone.
I am praying for you ladies!

Well AF is finally here this morning & is not messing around! Skipped her usual light onset, woke up to horrid cramps & heavy flow on cd 1! Ouch! Plan to start Femara Monday(cd3-7 did cd4-8 last time) My pharmacist says it really doesn't change the out come of how many follies you get based on a days difference. Idk, but I figure cd3-7 is a happy medium! lol Hoping this is IT! Trying not to be to hopeful tho, as I know it was unlikely that we got a bfp on 1st iui anyway! I figure IUI #2 can't turn out to get a 2nd bfp....If by some Miracle it is, I pray for a happy ending! I just don't know if I can continue to try if we have to go thru a loss again. I know others have lost more & then got their keeper, but I don't think I'm that strong :( Anyways positive vibes!!!!!! Here we go!!!! How are you girls doing????

HELP! I had my scan this morning. I had 3 BIG follies. 25, 27 and 21. The nurse said they could be cyst but no way of knowing. Waiting on a call from the doctor. She said we may IUI tomorrow. Idk if I should. What if they are all cyst? Any suggestions or experience?

I think they only turn into cyst later not when not Oed. I got a cyst because I didn't trigger and all didn't bust. It seems like your RE should have triggered you a few days ago. Any reason why he didn't? They usually trigger when follies are 18-20.

This is the only scan they did. He called the nurse back and he said that he felt that it was completely fine to trigger tonight and IUI on Monday as planned. I've been doing some reading. Some ended up with cyst from big follies but others released the egg and several got pregnant. I'm sure my almost 22 mm one is fine. So, I guess we'll see

Good luck Flutter! I have heard some talk about large follies being over mature, but not sure what that means? I agree the 22 size sounds perfect!!!!

That's my fear. Idk. It's frustrating. I mean I can make one follie on my own without spending $600 on meds. I'm just in a bad mood today. I knew this was going to be a waste of time and $ but because dh wanted to do it, I did

don't give up flutter! You never know about those other follies. I'm hoping that this is the one that gives you your miracle.fx'd!

Hey ladies, just a quick update...AF arrived on Friday:cry: I certainly wasn't prepared for how heavy and painful AF is following an IVF cycle! Tons of cramping, clots..and ummm..other stuff..don't even know what all is in there!? Anyway, I had my good cry... I felt I was really quite prepared for the BFN, but somehow it still really hit me hard. I think so much of it is HORMONES from all the drugs...they really have made me a cry baby..lol
SO, that was cycle 40:dohh: perhaps my "40 years of wandering in the desert" are over and I'll get a surprise BFP:flower: I'm not going to be crazy with trying anymore, but certainly not giving up all hope:thumbup: I hope we see lots more 2014 BFPs from our TR gals:hugs:

Now, I'm going to cleanse my body from the drugs AND lose some weight in the process. My dh is joining me:happydance: for the FIRST TIME EVER he actually needs to lose weight:) It's so nice to have a weight loss buddy:) Galvan, are you still doing paleo diet with your dd? That really looks like a plan I could stick with! I did lose weight on the hcg diet, but it eventually came back. I know paleo is designed to be a "life-style" not just a diet. It looks doable:thumbup: I'd love to hear how your doing with it.:flower:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend:kiss:

Aww Faith I'm so sorry. I know you were gutted and it was necessary to cry about it for sure. I know I would've. Heck I've cried over my IUI that hasn't even happened yet.

Tomorrow is the big day. I so hope at least one egg was released. I've done some research and I feel confident that my follie sizes were fine because I also took the letrozole as well and my lining was thick

:hugs: I am giving you a hug Faith. I read somewhere that fertility drugs stay in your system for up to 6 months. :hugs:
Fluter, I would take my chances and trigger away. The most you will end up with is three babies. Not too bad for 600$ I hope you have some babies!

AFM: I am on my 4th day of clomid. I take them at 1pm every day. I read it was better to take them at night, but I have not had any real side effects from them yet. I have ovary pain, but I figure that is normal. I also have a higher temperature but I figure that is normal too. I have had the most ovary pain on my left side this cycle.. I am not being monitored and after reading these last few days, I realize that could be a bad thing. I will start opks at around Wednesday or so.. My normal cycle is around 25 days.. I read that clomid might lengthen your cycle by a day or two so I am gonna just keep on track with what would have been normal for me and play it by ear this month. I decided I will try clomid again next cycle too. and maybe the cycle after that and then I will go back to ttc on my own. I might actually ask the doc for a progesterone test on day 21 just because I am interested.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

So sorry Faith! Hugs to you!
Glad your doing ok with Cloned Angie! It just gave me headaches & made me hot! LoL
Fx'd flutter! Hope your iui goes well!
Afm- well I have been a big cry baby today. Not sure why today has been so hard but I got a bad case of feeing sorry for myself going on. Ugh I just want to curl up & cry. Doesn't help that dh has been on his man period today! *smh.....

Faith, I am so sorry! :hugs:

As for the Paleo diet. We haven't really been following it with the move and all. It takes some getting used to, but is really great. You just need to have time to prepare your food ahead of time.

Either AF is due in 2-3 days or next week. I usually O CDs 12-13, btu I had tons of ECM from CD12-17 so not sure.

Angie if you are already having ovary pain I wouldn't take the last pill of clomid. It's just my opinion from using it several times and getting big cyst a couple of times. Hopefully it's just big fat follies making several eggs :)

Galvan 5 days of EWCM is a great thing! I NEVER get it and I'm convinced it's been an issues for me. The high T level causes bad cervical mucus. I had no idea.

Cupcake sorry your are emotional today. It happens to us all. Sometimes it sucks being a woman

This was the first time with EWCM for more than 1 day. We BDed twice during that time. It had to fall right in our moving days. Any other time and I would have made sure we BDed 3very single day. Oh well. We will see within a week to 10 days.

Hugs Faith. I'm right there with you at 42 cycles. Its good you had a good cry. It's a cleanser in itself. I'm waiting out AF Tues/Weds timeframe.

He had over 20 million (that's all they look for) and over 90% motility. So it looks good! A little crampy

Fluter, I am gonna take your advice and not take the last clomid pill. I stayed awake last night tossing and turning because I was restless, my left ovary was hurting, and I was HOT! Told the hubby if that was gonna be my only side effects I would take them and be glad.
My ovary has been hurting since the evening I took the first pill. I wanted the left side to ovulate and I have no doubt that is my side this cycle. Praying it bears fruit. <3

I hope your IUI works the first time Fluter! It has been almost two years that I have been on this particular thread. A lot of people have come and gone and a few have stayed. It's been a long ride so far. I haven't even been trying half as long as some. I pray we all get to have a baby.

Well hopefully that pain will be worth it from a big ol follie on the left side!!!

It sure has been a long journey for several of us. I was tell dh while I was lying on the table how I hope this is it. I feel that after 4 years and all the doctors appointments, pokes, prods and disappointments that it's our turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->