Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck girls! Good count flutter! I'm starting femara today. Ready for all of us to get out thb!!!

BFN this morning, should start Wednesday or Friday :( disappointing but its ok I can try agian.

Good luck Flutter praying this is the one!!!

Faith I am sorry :-(

Angie you're doing well with clomid if you're not having tons of side effects! I felt like my ovaries were going to rupture when I took it. One cycle I thought had appendicitis it was so bad.

Fx for everyone! I read when I am feeding from my phone.... Responding is hard since I usually have a free hand.

I just saw you post Faith for pictures :) Here are the girls at 4w5d they are just chillin watching SNL before bed.

They have to be the best babies ever (knock on wood) so far. But also my DH took 4 months off so he is always here to help so that probably makes it seem much easier.

I have to admit I am in a little bit of a panic about how I will manage them around the clock once my DH returns to work in June.

Cecelia who was the smallest at birth lost alot of weight and got down to 4lbs 9oz and almost ended up having to be admitted to NICU :dohh: a week after we got home. We got her back to gaining weight and she is up to 6lbs 9oz now at 5w.. but that meant putting her on mostly formula.

Danica has been gaining since birth and she is my little chubby girl :cloud9: she is now just an oz shy of 8lbs.

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
Brandy! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!!!! You'll be a Pro by the time dh goes back to work lol

Fluter when I did IVF they cancelled because they thought I had too many follies but later decided it was cyst. My gyno said they should have went ahead because a cyst will not stop you from getting pregnant. Hope this helps.

It is SNOWING!:huh: Last time I remember snow in April was 7 years ago before our OUTDOOR wedding lol pretty big flakes too :) Feeling a little Hope creeping back into day. What a crazy ride this is!!!!

OMG! They are adorable Brandy!!

momsbaby, it's not over yet!

If any ladies are interested in trying to win a free reading from Cheri22, she has a contest on her Facebook page where she posted a client's bump pic and you have to guess the gender and due date. Today is my belly photo, and I gave up the reading I won from being a participant, so there are at least two prizes up for grabs. (Boy and July 20 if you want a shot, lol)

I've read that some say my follie says could
Be cysts and some say they are good size because I took femera. I've read that clomid and femera cause larger follicles than gondatropins alone. I even read this medical study that said with femera, my size of follicles and the mm of my lining that it was optimal. Idk. I think my small one is good no matter what, so hopefully it took. It makes me sad to think we wasted all that time and $ to be over mature for all of them

Flutter, I doubt they were bad. Quit stress woman. You need to be relaxing so the beanie can implant good. I kmow easier said than done, but necessary. :hugs:

Brandy, I was surprised at the clomid to be honest. I read so many scary tales about it that I was a little fearful of how it would make me emotionally. I am very glad to say that apart from a night sweat and a little restless sleep and ovary pain (that feels like my normal pain,) I have not suffered like most people say they do. I have a SERIOUS progesterone deficiency though, so I think that maybe it actually is good for my body. My levels are so low that they don't even measure up to an un-pregnant woman's standards. It was only 7 at 5 weeks pregnant. This medicine actually makes me feel good. I feel more happy and my mood is more even. I am not being monitored but I don't feel any different as far as ovulation is concerned. I do feel that my left ovary is the dominant one this month though which made me pretty happy since at least it gives me a better shot, (as long as my tubes aren't blocked from all the losses.)(un-ending worry about that) I am pretty happy with the results this month even if I don't end up pregnant. I will just have to pray that the side effects are the same if I have to take it again cause I read that it's normally not the same every month. If I don't conceive this month I will be asking for another hsg and will state worry over blocked tube since my loss in December as a reason for having it. Since I only got one tube, I need to be good to it. :D
and your baby girls are BRILLIANT! I am jealous of your motherhood.

Fluter, I think you have a GREAT chance of having a good IUI.. Sounded like you had good follicles and ttc gives us more worry and doubt that should be allowed for sure. When do you get to test? I am waiting for my o to come around.

Cupcake, glad you found a little hope. I know I look for that elusive feeling quite often lately as this is the anniversary month of my start of ttc. 2 years down and the rest of my fertile years to go. ha ha.. I bet you can't wait for your next IUI.. I sometimes wish I was being monitored so as I could tell when I was going to o for sure. Catching that little egg by peeing on opks is so stressful.

Clomid had different effects on each cycle. First time nothing other than strong O pains. Next time oh lord I was an evil grouchy lady (moved up to 100mg) that round, also got a cyst that time, but did other 100 mg rounds and nothing other than a little headache (one other time I got a cyst). I'm sure you're fine!

As for me I know I shouldn't stress and I've stayed off of the net googling today lol. I just keep saying it worked over and over to myself.

As far as testing they said wait two weeks. Yeah right lol

Had my 3D ultrasound today and the little booger was stubborn. No amount of sugar or poking and prodding would make him move his hands away from his face. We did manage to get some good shots.

And I think the tech is wrong about the photo where she wrote "It is a boy". There's no way he's a boy with that between his legs

Attachments

• UC BABY_0035.jpg
    UC BABY_0035.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • UC BABY_0013.jpg
    UC BABY_0013.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • UC BABY_0036.jpg
    UC BABY_0036.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
  • UC BABY_0029.jpg
    UC BABY_0029.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
Sorry ladies Im trying to catch up on all the posts. Angie thanks for all the info. I joined all the company pages and mom pages a few years ago when my son went to basic and it does help talking to people that are in the same situation. Ive met many moms and many if their boys that I call my own now. My son wanted to be in the Army since he was about 5. Thats all he ever talked about. You would think I would have been prepared and I thought I was until the day he left for basic and I just lost it. I do get to skype him now and he said the base hes going to has internet so he will be able to communicate through facebook or internet if he couldnt call. Right now he calls me every Sunday.
The RE hasme on Clomid days 5-9 because its supposed to produce more mature eggs. The days 3-7 are supposed to be to produce more eggs I believe is how he explained it. My body is doing much better on it now. The first few months I had some horrible headaches. Excedrin migraine helped. I still have some horrible ovulation pains but I asked my gyno about it and she said that was actually a good sign. The RE said it was normal but from what I was reading online they were saying it wasnt normal and could be cysts so I was worried and double checked with the gyno and thats what she told me.

Faith, I am so sorry!
Im sure all the drugs are causing your hormones to be crazy! Im a hormonal mess myself.
Hang in there!

AFM, Im on cycle day 11. My hubbys second SA came back totally normal today but he didnt give us any numbers. He just sent an email saying it was perfectly normal and no worries there so thats some good news!
Weve started the race season again and Ive been gone a few days. I tried reading every post. If I missed anyone Im sorry!
Brandy the babies are adorable! Brandi cute 3d ultrasound!

Brandy, I was surprised at the clomid to be honest. I read so many scary tales about it that I was a little fearful of how it would make me emotionally. I am very glad to say that apart from a night sweat and a little restless sleep and ovary pain (that feels like my normal pain,) I have not suffered like most people say they do. I have a SERIOUS progesterone deficiency though, so I think that maybe it actually is good for my body. My levels are so low that they don't even measure up to an un-pregnant woman's standards. It was only 7 at 5 weeks pregnant. This medicine actually makes me feel good. I feel more happy and my mood is more even. I am not being monitored but I don't feel any different as far as ovulation is concerned. I do feel that my left ovary is the dominant one this month though which made me pretty happy since at least it gives me a better shot, (as long as my tubes aren't blocked from all the losses.)(un-ending worry about that) I am pretty happy with the results this month even if I don't end up pregnant. I will just have to pray that the side effects are the same if I have to take it again cause I read that it's normally not the same every month. If I don't conceive this month I will be asking for another hsg and will state worry over blocked tube since my loss in December as a reason for having it. Since I only got one tube, I need to be good to it. :D
and your baby girls are BRILLIANT! I am jealous of your motherhood.

Fluter, I think you have a GREAT chance of having a good IUI.. Sounded like you had good follicles and ttc gives us more worry and doubt that should be allowed for sure. When do you get to test? I am waiting for my o to come around.

Cupcake, glad you found a little hope. I know I look for that elusive feeling quite often lately as this is the anniversary month of my start of ttc. 2 years down and the rest of my fertile years to go. ha ha.. I bet you can't wait for your next IUI.. I sometimes wish I was being monitored so as I could tell when I was going to o for sure. Catching that little egg by peeing on opks is so stressful.
Angie~I'm not sure what I'm feeling; excited, nervous, dreading it? I don't really know how to describe it lol I'm hopeful because I know we got a bfp on our 1st try, but now I'm scared that it may not work again, then I'm scared it will work but I'll M/C again...Probably doesn't make alot of sense....I'm just taking it a day at a time & trying to not dwell on it lol I just ask God to calm my anxiety & fears, take a deep breath & go about my day....:)

It makes perfect sense, Cupcake. I want a BFP again, but I am scared at the same time. It is a difficult position to be in. I just hope that one day we will all get our rainbiw babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->