Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I had the HSG in March and the left tube looked "great". Actually, I have a little news, even since this afternoon ...

You see I have been having weird PMS symptoms for a a week & a half. Now I am regular at 28 days and I am at 30 days now - I am a POAS addict and they have all (3) been bfn's since 10 dpo. However, my cervix has stayed high & soft, cm has been lotion like and abundant, I have been a heater, and for the past day or so very nauseous. So tonight I took another hpt - it was a blue dye cheapie, and I had already pee'd an hour before, but right away there was a (faint) test line.

So long story, short - I'm gonna test with a digital with fmu & I'll update tomorrow!! Fingers crossed. :)

Hi all ... I didnt read through the entire thread, but I think Im in the right place! :) I had a tubal reversal in 12/09, but a week after that my fiance was deployed to the middle east, and was there until late 12/10. So really we have only been trying to conceive for 5 months.

Right now its really frustrating, as we ended up with 2 ectopics within a couple of months after we met (and before the reversal - yup, didnt know my RH tube was partially open). And now weve been trying for 6 months, with no luck. Granted, they had to remove that tube, due to scarring. But GRRRR ... anywho, I will be starting Clomid after the witch arrives. So fingers crossed ...

And now Im here as Im really in need of 'bonding time" with some girlies going through the same stuff.

Hugs & baby dust to all !!!

Welcome! My name is Karen had my TR 10/10 and had a MC in January. Baby dust to you.

You've come to good place, Girly. Welcome! So you had two ectopics before the reversal, wow! I think mine was ectopic right after my reversal as my beta's stayed very low(under 400) for a good two months, and they never saw anything in my uterus. I was lucky though that it righted itself on its own without intervention. I just get scared to O on the right side (the side I think I had the problem with) again which I know I did this month due to O pains. Anyways......I hope you get another BFP tomorrow. Let us know! :flower:

Hope everyone else is well! :hugs:

Welcome Girly, hoping you get your bfp, this is a great support network, we have had a few bfp's on here, good news, bad news and continued ttc journeys and we all do our best to support one another on this difficult journey.

I had the HSG in March and the left tube looked "great". Actually, I have a little news, even since this afternoon ...

You see I have been having weird PMS symptoms for a a week & a half. Now I am regular at 28 days and I am at 30 days now - I am a POAS addict and they have all (3) been bfn's since 10 dpo. However, my cervix has stayed high & soft, cm has been lotion like and abundant, I have been a heater, and for the past day or so very nauseous. So tonight I took another hpt - it was a blue dye cheapie, and I had already pee'd an hour before, but right away there was a (faint) test line.

So long story, short - I'm gonna test with a digital with fmu & I'll update tomorrow!! Fingers crossed. :)

Good luck girl cant wait to here :)

You all are great ! YAY ! (and thanks )

Jasmine ~ the first ectopic was a surprise, as I didnt know the tube was partially open & they immediately sent me to the ER for a shot in the butt of some chemotherapy drug (used to eliminate any rapidly producing cells) and then the second was discovered during my pre-op appt for my reversal ~ again shot in the rear of the same drug ... and that time we were using protection :(

Have you had a HSG? Totally recommended, for both assurance of your own health, and also for piece of mind ... I know I felt sooooo much better after seeing that dye track quickly up to my ovary ...

So onto the promised update ...

Well, this morning didnt bring AF again ~ but I was too impatient last night & took one of two digitals I had (BFN). So this morning, I decided not to waste the other and tested with the other blue dye cheapy I had, and again a faint line right away (even more faint then yesterdays, almost non-existant) ~ so Im done testing until next week, I hate the blue dye tests ~ I just had em left over... ugh, so frustrating. I wish shed either show up, or the hpt's would show some thing a little more positive ...

Have a great day ladies & of course baby dust for all !!!!

LOL ~ well I guess if I say it out loud ... Guess who decided to join the party ?!?!

So, now the countdown to my first round with Clomid ...

Again have a great day ladies & BD to all !!!! :)

:hugs:
LOL ~ well I guess if I say it out loud ... Guess who decided to join the party ?!?!

So, now the countdown to my first round with Clomid ...

Again have a great day ladies & BD to all !!!! :)

:hugs:sorry hun

Thank you ... but Im all good ~ positive attiude, right ?!?! :)

Welcome! I just started on this thread too. Got my TR last month and am already ready to see my BFP! Crossing my fingers for your clomid to work!!!

Hello ladies :)

Hello to the new TR ladies! :)

I have not been around much lately, just trying not to get caught up with it all. I am not testing at all this cycle (opk's/hpt) . Last cycle was brutal for me, I was convinced I had that bfp! Then af was late with bfn, it kinda drained me lol. With that being said we are still trying of course, we want a baby more than life its self but we will dtd every day or other day until af arrives and see what happens :)

Have a good weekend ladies :hugs:

I have not been around much lately, just trying not to get caught up with it all. I am not testing at all this cycle (opk's/hpt) . Last cycle was brutal for me, I was convinced I had that bfp! Then af was late with bfn, it kinda drained me lol. With that being said we are still trying of course, we want a baby more than life its self but we will dtd every day or other day until af arrives and see what happens :)

Super, I can totally relate to the mental exhaustion of this cycle!!! I did the very same thing...felt so sure this had to be the month...even had spotting at 5dpo, which NEVER happens to me:nope: my temps are following last months pattern and have been down the past 2 days which tells me that AF is coming for sure:( Such a let down. Dh and I dtd every night for 7 nights straight with the 7th night falling 1 day after O...we were drained of BDing by the time we hit that last night:haha: SO, the game plan for us this month is every other night beginning CD 10 or 12 and continuing until O is confirmed by FF with temp shift... or until all O signs are gone. I have a TR friend who got her BFP this way...2 different REs told her to TTC this way. She didn't mess with opks or temping. I know I could skip the opks, but not sure if i could actually give up temping:shrug::winkwink: it's always exciting to see what the temp is each morning:haha: BUT, it may be causing too much anxiety at this point.

Praying for lots of BFPs in JUNE, ladies:hugs:

I have used opk's since CD 6 and today is CD14. I'm using clear blue easy digital and no pos opk, but had the EWCM and looks like this morning possibly the temp shift. BBt was CD10-97.1 CD11 -97.0 CD12 -96.8 CD13 97.0 today CD14 97.4 ....do you think I missed my LH surge b/c I was only testing once a day or that I never O'd? I think I must've O'd CD13 since my temps went up today. Anybody?

Super, I can totally relate to the mental exhaustion of this cycle!!! I did the very same thing...felt so sure this had to be the month...even had spotting at 5dpo, which NEVER happens to me:nope: my temps are following last months pattern and have been down the past 2 days which tells me that AF is coming for sure:( Such a let down. Dh and I dtd every night for 7 nights straight with the 7th night falling 1 day after O...we were drained of BDing by the time we hit that last night:haha: SO, the game plan for us this month is every other night beginning CD 10 or 12 and continuing until O is confirmed by FF with temp shift... or until all O signs are gone. I have a TR friend who got her BFP this way...2 different REs told her to TTC this way. She didn't mess with opks or temping. I know I could skip the opks, but not sure if i could actually give up temping:shrug::winkwink: it's always exciting to see what the temp is each morning:haha: BUT, it may be causing too much anxiety at this point.

I can totally understand where you both are coming from, this game is soooo down to chance and luck I think, I was so sure I would get my Sticky bean after lots of false lines..Lots of BD-ing and feel like we give it our ALL.....I agree we are going to try starting on CD 10 and BD every other day until O has been confirmed....I am taking Clomid this month again as my progesterone was low last cycle and Dr has suggested this again.....Oh god help the pains of O time...:wacko:...I hope I will see some light soon, like all of us girls........CHIN UP :thumbup: I AM SOOO SURE WE WILL GET OUR BFP's 1 by 1, or 2 by 2..its just taken a while longer to get the receipes to bake them....lol...Good luck everyone still trying this month.....xxxxx Good luck to the pregger mummies too, we so want to be in your shoes....our battle will continue onwards and upwards..xx

I can totally understand where you both are coming from, this game is soooo down to chance and luck I think, I was so sure I would get my Sticky bean after lots of false lines..Lots of BD-ing and feel like we give it our ALL.....I agree we are going to try starting on CD 10 and BD every other day until O has been confirmed....I am taking Clomid this month again as my progesterone was low last cycle and Dr has suggested this again.....Oh god help the pains of O time...:wacko:...I hope I will see some light soon, like all of us girls........CHIN UP :thumbup: I AM SOOO SURE WE WILL GET OUR BFP's 1 by 1, or 2 by 2..its just taken a while longer to get the receipes to bake them....lol...Good luck everyone still trying this month.....xxxxx Good luck to the pregger mummies too, we so want to be in your shoes....our battle will continue onwards and upwards..xx

Thanks for sharing, Crystal:thumbup: We're all in this together, aren't we:hugs:

Well, auntie F has just arrived as expected (per my temps). This was a 28 day cycle! I'm actually thrilled about this. My cycle is usually 30-32 days and O is usually CD18 or 19...however, this cycle was 28 days with O on CD16:) I hope it stays this way!

Good luck everyone who has started a new cycle, hope this month is bfp month for all of you. :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->