Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hi Jojo and congrats on your pregnancy. Sorry it's been trying for you and baby.

Galvan - Def sounds weird

Brandi~Just wanted to let you know that I actually got picked as a winner on the Cheri22 page!!!! Thanks for the heads up :) I'm a huge skeptic of psychic readings, but thought it would be fun to see if she gets it right. Do they ever tell anyone they will not have any kids? Just curious? Thanks again! Will update when I hear more!

Hang in there JOJO.. Boy I know how hard it can be when things just arent going well during the pregnancy. Thinking of you ;)

Cupcake- I would have done the very same thing. I am also guilty though of complaining when things are getting tough... I know I should just be happy and boy I try but there are times that it gets pretty rough so I apologize if I offend anyone :(

Brandy not offended in the least here. You just got to know this girl to understand.....

Cupcake, I just got a reading from Cheri22 that said I would have a girl and referenced the month of Sept. which she said could be when I find out, deliver or conceive... I did the Jennyrenny one and that one has come and gone. She said a girl and I would find out in February 2014. I thought I would try cause I had a card reading done in person about 18 years ago and this girl was a friend of a friend but she told me EVERYTHING that ended up happening to me within about a 6 month period. Good and bad. I thought I would try these but Im a little skeptical now that the first one was a bust!
I had my second insemination Thursday but it doesnt look very hopeful. They had a horrible time doing it. The nurse couldnt get through the cervix and asked the same thing the doctor did (have I ever had any children natural)? She ended up having to call him in and of course it hurt like heck but he said he got it i there.....i asked him what would make me change so much from one month to the next and he said "shit happens" and I just have a gnarly cervix and should like the fact its like a virgin......he has such a horrible bedside manner! I think hes trying to be funny but the way he puts it, it comes across rude to me.
Has anyone else ever experienced this with their cervix? Last month the nurse got it right in on the first try and was saying she couldnt believe the doctor had such a hard time doing the HSG but this was the same nurse this time and she couldnt get it?

Congratulations Cupcakes!!! Glad you won!

I've only heard of one instance where a person was told she wouldn't have anymore children, but it wasn't any of the ones I use (Brooke, Jenny, and Cheri). I can't remember which one it was.

Brooke predicted my wedding back in 2008, after two miscarriages. I asked if I ever would suffer one again because I was scared, and she offered another question so I asked how my wedding would go. She said she saw a delay, but that everything would go off well. There ended up being an hour delay, but it all went off without a hitch.

Also, Jennyrenny, in February 2008, told me I'd conceive a boy in August of 2008 off a cycle that began in July, and that my baby would be born in May with specific reference to the 4th.

I did get pregnant, but it was with a boy in March of 2008 and he was born in December. I completely forgot about it for a few years but in 2010, I got a BFP in August off a cycle that began July 25. My daughter was due April 27, but was born May 4.

Good morning ladies. Well I'm 4 days late took another test this morning (wondfo brand) and low and behold there was a very faint line. I was thinking its just my eyes. I told dh and he could see the line. So I'm going to buy a first response test and see what it says. I'm trying so hard not to get excited but its hard. Say a little prayer for me!!!

Hey ladies! Jojo-you are moving right along at 24 weeks! I hope the rest is easier for you especially after the last delivery. Keep us up to date!

Cupcake, kudos to you for letting that ungrateful lady know what she said hurt you. People don't think before they speak anymore. I hope you don't have to wait long for your miracle.

Momsbaby!! I hope this is your sticky bean! Fx'd!!

Hi Angie ;) Thinking of you sweetie!

Faith- you have been on my mind. How are you doing?

Baby dust to you all ladies. Miracles happen all the time we just have to be patient and wait for ours. Afm, I started a second job as a 31 independent consultant so that I can save money for IVF in case I don't get my miracle the old fashion way lol. Last month I did not OPK or BB T and almost lost my mind from not knowing when things are going on. I actually o' later then normal and was worried I had missed our window but I didn't. Either way on to cycle 43. Looks like o day is the end of April. :)

LLawson.. I don't really know anything about cervix openness. I figure some cervix's close tightly at certain times in a cycle and other times they are open. I have read lots of things about ladies who check their cervix's regularly and how they are high and closed or low and slightly open.. Maybe they are just checking yours at the wrong time of your cycle? I heard when you are ovulating your cervix is open?? Wonder why yours is closed?

Brandy, we don't care if you complain till pigs fly. You worked hard to get your babies and therein lies the huge difference. You struggled your tail off for your girls.. some people sneeze and have babies they don't even want.

CJ. I know how you feel about the second job for IVF. I would work three jobs if it would get me my baby. I am praying you don't need IVF but I know that like you, I would want to be prepared to get my baby in the chance that I couldn't do it by myself.
I have plans if I have to move to that myself since I could not afford IVF either and would have to save for it.
AFM: It's cd11 here and no positive yet. It is getting darker on the opk but nowhere near ready yet. I am looking to o about the same time I guess based on the current darkness of my opk it should be in the next few days. It's strange that I am not really having ovary pain for the last day and a half. Strange for me.
I know that it might sound kind of weird but I am trusting God to give us a baby this cycle. I figure that this is as good a month as any. I will be asking my doc for an estrogen test, progesterone test, and a blood hcg at about cd23. My usual cycle is about 25 days but I don't really relish the struggle most people say they have on clomid where it extends their cycle and gives them pregnancy symptoms that make them seriously depressed when their flow comes.. I don't mind my cycle being extended but I don't want to be unprepared.
I really feel that this is a good month!
God bless and have a great EASTER! <3

Oh and Momsbaby that is awesome about your positive!

I saw my new obgyn who gave me a progesterone blood test and when I thought I should be expecting my af soon since my temps were going down I called when I took an opk for kicks and noticed it was starting to get dark again so I called and asked to speak to the nurse and she put me on hold to look for my results and she told me that I haven't ovulated yet and that it probably tried but didn't and will probably be starting soon since the opks are starting to get darker again I also have an appt on the 30th so I hope I ovulate before then so I can ask for another progesterone test to make sure

FX'd Momsbaby. Can't wait for the update.

How much do these Cherri22 and JennyRen readings cost

I've been so busy today that I haven't had time to go buy a test lol. Which test would be better first response or clear blue, I'm 15dpo

Anjie... mine are getting darker too. I also want to get a test at the end of the month just to make sure mine is high enough.

Fluter, when you testing?

I can't wait to hurry up and ovulate.. Then it's more waiting..
Momsbaby, you test again?

I'm not supposed to test until 14dpiui which would be the 28th (the day before my bday). I tested the trigger and it's almost gone. I say by tomorrow it shouldn't show any more. I hope the line reappears. Although I feel pms today. Maybe it's just an off day.

In case it doesn't happen this cyce I ordered femaprin to help with my irregular cycles which I used before until I ran out in February and didn't get more so I am going to start taking it to see if that helps

My surge will be tomorrow. I am getting regular o pain. Both sides like normal.. I wonder why both of my ovaries hurt every month instead of just one side? Well, guess I will be in the wait in a few days. Happy Easter!

Tested again with the cheapy, the 2nd line is still faint but a little darker than this morning. Will test again in the morn. I bought CBdigital I'm going to wait and take it Monday morn. Figures crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->