Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I have used opk's since CD 6 and today is CD14. I'm using clear blue easy digital and no pos opk, but had the EWCM and looks like this morning possibly the temp shift. BBt was CD10-97.1 CD11 -97.0 CD12 -96.8 CD13 97.0 today CD14 97.4 ....do you think I missed my LH surge b/c I was only testing once a day or that I never O'd? I think I must've O'd CD13 since my temps went up today. Anybody?

You could have missed your surge. Sometimes they come and go quickly for me and other times my OPK stays dark for 2 days (like this month). Just keep Bding for the next couple days to be on the safe side.

Oh and I am definitely going to try to do the AM Bding this next cycle if I don't see a BFP, cause like Faith, we DTD every night from CD 9 to 14, got the positive OPKs on 13, 14 and temp went up CD 15 so I know we covered it. The month I got the BFP we did it the morning of the positive OPK, so I'm gonna try that, since it worked last time.....maybe my egg doesn't last 24 hours and only lives for 12. :shrug:

Oh and not seeing any CM last last cycle and the cervix is staying soft. I had a twinge or two Sat. on my O side and nothing since so who knows....I hope these no signs are good signs. :winkwink:

Good luck to the TTC ladies and hello and take care to you mommas to be! :hugs:

You all are great ! YAY ! (and thanks )

Jasmine ~ the first ectopic was a surprise, as I didnt know the tube was partially open & they immediately sent me to the ER for a shot in the butt of some chemotherapy drug (used to eliminate any rapidly producing cells) and then the second was discovered during my pre-op appt for my reversal ~ again shot in the rear of the same drug ... and that time we were using protection :(

Have you had a HSG? Totally recommended, for both assurance of your own health, and also for piece of mind ... I know I felt sooooo much better after seeing that dye track quickly up to my ovary ...

So onto the promised update ...

Well, this morning didnt bring AF again ~ but I was too impatient last night & took one of two digitals I had (BFN). So this morning, I decided not to waste the other and tested with the other blue dye cheapy I had, and again a faint line right away (even more faint then yesterdays, almost non-existant) ~ so Im done testing until next week, I hate the blue dye tests ~ I just had em left over... ugh, so frustrating. I wish shed either show up, or the hpt's would show some thing a little more positive ...

Have a great day ladies & of course baby dust for all !!!!

I have not yet....I'm shopping around for a doctor who will do one. I have really TTC a total of 3 or 4 months with one of those I had the BFP that ended in the MC and another in which I don't think we BDed on the right days so I don't want to pay more money til I have went at least 6 months without another BFP. SO I'll do one in a couple more months if I have no luck.

Sorry for the BFN.....I hate the rollar coaster we're on sometimes, but its so worth it if at least some of us get another LO that we dream of. :flower:

I hope you caught this month, Jasmine:winkwink: :happydance:

Hmmmm, AM bd'ing...I wonder how long you have to remain laying down after to prevent the *goods* from escaping? I've thought about morning bd'ing in the past, but maybe we WILL try it this month. We've done several months of bd'ing for 6-8 straights nights and no bfp:cry:

Hey ladies,

I am not taking anymore HPTs until AF doesn't show. She is due between Wednesday and Friday. If she is a no show on Friday I will test. I am so over testing now. I think I too will just BD every other night starting from CD9 until 18 or so.

I hope all is well with everyone. As Crystal said we will get our BFPs one by one or two by two. Let's hope we just get a flood of BFPs this month. LOL

I have used opk's since CD 6 and today is CD14. I'm using clear blue easy digital and no pos opk, but had the EWCM and looks like this morning possibly the temp shift. BBt was CD10-97.1 CD11 -97.0 CD12 -96.8 CD13 97.0 today CD14 97.4 .CD15 97.3...do you think I missed my LH surge b/c I was only testing once a day or that I never O'd? I think I must've O'd CD13 since my temps went up today. Anybody?

You could have missed your surge. Sometimes they come and go quickly for me and other times my OPK stays dark for 2 days (like this month). Just keep Bding for the next couple days to be on the safe side.

Oh and I am definitely going to try to do the AM Bding this next cycle if I don't see a BFP, cause like Faith, we DTD every night from CD 9 to 14, got the positive OPKs on 13, 14 and temp went up CD 15 so I know we covered it. The month I got the BFP we did it the morning of the positive OPK, so I'm gonna try that, since it worked last time.....maybe my egg doesn't last 24 hours and only lives for 12. :shrug:

Oh and not seeing any CM last last cycle and the cervix is staying soft. I had a twinge or two Sat. on my O side and nothing since so who knows....I hope these no signs are good signs. :winkwink:

So I used the last clear blue easy digital opk this morning from last month and got a positive. So I decided to take 3 more from the new pack and new digital stick. Each was a negative. I used the same first morning urine in a cup. My ewcm was last week- ended on Friday. False positive? So confused. My sleep has been messed up so I don't know if I can count my BBT...Ideas? I am getting so frustrated!

Hmmmm, AM bd'ing...I wonder how long you have to remain laying down after to prevent the *goods* from escaping? I've thought about morning bd'ing in the past, but maybe we WILL try it this month. We've done several months of bd'ing for 6-8 straights nights and no bfp:cry:

I heard it was 30 minutes with a pillow under your butt.

Every night for 6-8 nights? Bet your DH is smiling like all get out! :happydance: June is feeling like BFP month!!! Let's all catch that egg!!!

Every night for 6-8 nights? Bet your DH is smiling like all get out! :happydance: June is feeling like BFP month!!! Let's all catch that egg!!!

:haha: yeah, he didn't mind it as much as I did. The last night was a little *forced*..but I'm sure that had more to do with MY attitude about it. He doesn't enjoy it near as much if he knows I'm not enjoying it:winkwink: ...this month I vow to enjoy it or not do it:thumbup: I can't believe the bfps that come from bd'ing ONE NIGHT for crying out loud!!! We all know that's really all it takes...if only we KNEW exactly which night (or morning):dohh:

So, bum on the pillow for 30 minutes...guess we better wake early to allow the extra time:winkwink:

:haha: yeah, he didn't mind it as much as I did. The last night was a little *forced*..but I'm sure that had more to do with MY attitude about it. He doesn't enjoy it near as much if he knows I'm not enjoying it:winkwink: ...this month I vow to enjoy it or not do it:thumbup: I can't believe the bfps that come from bd'ing ONE NIGHT for crying out loud!!! We all know that's really all it takes...if only we KNEW exactly which night (or morning):dohh:

So, bum on the pillow for 30 minutes...guess we better wake early to allow the extra time:winkwink:

I like your vow! I feel the same way. I've heard morning is better for BDing. Throw a couple of those in there and see how it goes! I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my body this month!!! I've given up on the opk, etc and am just waiting for 3 days of temp rise to see when I O'd

cj72: sounds like a plan:thumbup: sometimes that's is the best way to determine your exact O...with temps. Although I've had pretty good luck with opks, I KNOW they have caused a lot of confusion for many, many people. Our own Super,here in this thread, has had a heck of time with them, too:( I hope you get answers:hugs:

cj72: sounds like a plan:thumbup: sometimes that's is the best way to determine your exact O...with temps. Although I've had pretty good luck with opks, I KNOW they have caused a lot of confusion for many, many people. Our own Super,here in this thread, has had a heck of time with them, too:( I hope you get answers:hugs:

Me too. My sweetheart is working tonight and I won't see him until tomorrow night. So If I O'd today I missed it. It'll happen when it happens. I am trying not to worry too much about my age. I'll be 39 on June 8th. :muaha:

CJ- I would say you caught the tail end of your surge this morning, but you tested with the same pee as the positive OPK and got negatives on the same kind of tests, but with a different pack.....that's strange. :shrug: Check your temp in the morning and see if it is still up some. You may have posted it, but when was the last time you DTD? You may not have missed it....but I would get a BD in tomorrow night just in case.

Faith- I heard the same as CJ...keep that pelvis elevated for about 20 or 30 minutes or longer if at all possible. I've read it takes about 15 minutes for most to find your cervix, but the longer you give them the better I would assume. I'm definitely going to try the AM BDin next time if this one didn't take( I pray that it does though). We were both sooo ready for a break this time after DTD every night for that many days. I told the hubby after the fifth night of BDin, "honey, you got too gung ho too early" he just laughed. Where did it go? Back 10 years ago we could do it 2 or 3 times a day and now once every night is exhausting....:blush:

CJ- I would say you caught the tail end of your surge this morning, but you tested with the same pee as the positive OPK and got negatives on the same kind of tests, but with a different pack.....that's strange. :shrug: Check your temp in the morning and see if it is still up some. You may have posted it, but when was the last time you DTD? You may not have missed it....but I would get a BD in tomorrow night just in case.

Faith- I heard the same as CJ...keep that pelvis elevated for about 20 or 30 minutes or longer if at all possible. I've read it takes about 15 minutes for most to find your cervix, but the longer you give them the better I would assume. I'm definitely going to try the AM BDin next time if this one didn't take( I pray that it does though). We were both sooo ready for a break this time after DTD every night for that many days. I told the hubby after the fifth night of BDin, "honey, you got too gung ho too early" he just laughed. Where did it go? Back 10 years ago we could do it 2 or 3 times a day and now once every night is exhausting....:blush:

We DTD Friday night. Thought from EWCM I had O'd on Saturday. Guess I'll know tomorrow. Yep- sure did pee in a cup and used the same one- 3 neg. and tonight at 8pm I checked again. Neg. I checked opk twice on Sunday too. Neg. If my temp is up one more day, that will be 3 in a row and I'll confirm Sat was O day. Should know one way or another tomorrow!

:nope: sadly looks like its over for me..
started bleeding and getting crampy pains... am gutted as this is now the 2nd baby I have lost

I hope you are all doing ok xx

Oh Angel :cry: have you booked to see your doc hun. xx Big :hugs:

I have used opk's since CD 6 and today is CD14. I'm using clear blue easy digital and no pos opk, but had the EWCM and looks like this morning possibly the temp shift. BBt was CD10-97.1 CD11 -97.0 CD12 -96.8 CD13 97.0 today CD14 97.4 .CD15 97.3...do you think I missed my LH surge b/c I was only testing once a day or that I never O'd? I think I must've O'd CD13 since my temps went up today. Anybody?

So I used the last clear blue easy digital opk this morning from last month and got a positive. So I decided to take 3 more from the new pack and new digital stick. Each was a negative. I used the same first morning urine in a cup. My ewcm was last week- ended on Friday. False positive? So confused. My sleep has been messed up so I don't know if I can count my BBT...Ideas? I am getting so frustrated!

Cj i have read somewhere not to use fmu when using opk's, apparently early in the morning you can get false readings, they recommend doing them at least after 10am and not after 8pm. hope this helps. :thumbup:

Oh Angel :cry: have you booked to see your doc hun. xx Big :hugs:

spoke to epu.. my 7 week scan has been moved to 6 weeks and 3 days.. they dont really do anything else....bloods will get checked then as well xx

Don't count yourself out yet please Angel, I too have had bleeding all the way through this one and only 3 weeks ago at dot on 15 weeks I had a major bleed. I was at work when it just gushed from me, it was everywhere and I was rushed to hospital and baby is fine still. Mine was from the placenta detaching in the beggining and trapped blood was there and thats what gushed at work. Alot of women also have further implantation early on too which causes bleeding or after baby dancing cause it can irretate the cervix. I'm really praying that your lil one is ok too and please keep us updated. Good luck sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angel- so, so sorry, sweetheart....I know anytime we see bleeding and have cramps after a positive test it is devastating. I'm with JoJo though, it may not be the worst case scenario. The baby could still be ok, but I know it's human nature to think the worst. We'll pray for you and the LO!

CJ- If you BDed Fri. and you O'd Sat. you still have an excellent chance of catching that egg. And with the OPKs, this is what I do..... I use my afternoon urine and two hours before I take the test I do not drink anything. This is what my OPK instructions said and it seems to work beautifully. I would take the OPKs at around 2pm then again around 8:00pm( as Spuggle said) if you are seeing the other fertile signs, cause your surge may start i the morning but it won't metabolize in your urine until later on that day. I took one at 9 pm and saw mine was surging that day after trying at 2 pm with a negative. So we got to BDin (some more since we DTD so much this time). Oh and if you don't get a few days of EWCM, do you get any wet CM? You could use preseed. I've seen lots of people get BFPs with preseed. It's one of the few lubricants that won't harm the sperm and it is just like fertile CM....it gives the lil' swimmers safe passage to the egg. Hope this helps you some. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->