Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Momsbaby, :cry: so sad for you:nope:...although not much comfort right now, it's good to know that you CAN get preggers. We've been trying for more than 3 yrs and never a single +hpt. Hope you will feel like trying again soon. I got preggers with my dd the cycle following a MC. I'll be praying for you:hugs:

Angie, sorry for BFN:( glad you've got your plan in place for next cycle.

Llawson, any news with testing?

Cupcake- Hope your DH is doing better and that the stress passes soon for both of you. Time of Ovulation post a positive OPK is so hard to time! Some people ovulate almost immediately and others 48 hours later... the tracking OPKs made me absolutely insane.

Angie- FX for you in this 2WW. I am glad you have progesterone! That Clomid can be some nasty stuff. If you decide not to use it anymore I would ask for Femara I didnt have any effects with that... hopefully you wont need to though :)

AFM- I cant believe the babies are 6W already! I am a crazy over protective mom so they havent been in public yet LOL But yesterday we did an outing to a friends studio to do some photography. She did an amazing job! Here is a sample of it. More to come

Brandy, just saw the photo of your girls! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I had to show my dh and kids. Everyone oohed and aaahed at your little sweeties.:cloud9: My 16 y.o son said...."Aaaah, how do you get some of those" lol! My kids... all of them...want babies to hold:cloud9: Maybe one day God will answer our prayer:flower: So happy for you:hugs:

Thanks guys for the well-wishes, but I am 10dpo and my tests are as negative as they can be. I know I am out. I don't even have anymore hope for this cycle. I am just waiting for it to end. Hopefully the Clomid doesn't extend my cycle by too many days. I have heard horror stories of women who have waited and waited for their period. Mine should be here sometime next week. I hope I have better luck next time. I am not gonna opk or anything. Just dtd everyday and forget it. I want to take a small break even if it is a medicated cycle.

Oh, and the dang doctor office said it can take up to 5 days for the progesterone tests to come back. I was LIVID! Absolutely no excuse for 5 days.. I am gonna call them every single day.

Momsbaby, I hope everything is where it is supposed to be!
Fluter and Cupcake, I pray your IUI cycles are keepers!
LLawson, you testing soon? I hope it's good!
Everyone else, I don't know where you are in your cycles but God bless!

Hopefully this cycle will be a great cycle for us all!
I will not be testing again until Monday. Usually 10dpo is my make or break it day!

Your not out just yet!!! Fx'd!!!!

Its confirmed its a miscarriage. Will have lab results monday

So sorry moms!

AFM~Well 6dpo here....having sporadic ovary type pain....Figure since I took Femara AF may not show for another 8 days or so....*sigh dh is now saying he's not sure he wants to take the supplements or do iui again??? Not sure what is going on there, just figure I won't argue about it for a while....I'm just so tired of this Journey....

So sorry Moms!
Angie & Faith, I havent tested yet. I feel like Im fixing to start and I really am not sure when I ovulated so I have no idea how many dpo I am. Ill give it a few days cause on this Clomid Ive started as early as cycle day 26 and as late as day 38. This stuff is so hard to figure out.
Thought I would try and start checking my cervix and I guess Im doing that wrong too cause it feels low and soft to me. LOL

Happy Friday everyone!

How is everyone today? The sun is shining outside my living room window and it is gonna be a sun-tan kind of day.

I am gonna be going out to get a couple more tests today.. Yes, I know I have a problem... my hubby would kill me if he knew how many test I have used already. (about 10) ha ha.. Last night I noticed that my nipples are SORE. Like someone twisted them or something. Any of you Ladies had that happen on a Clomid cycle? I still haven't gotten my test results back. I am hoping to get that done today. Also, I found out yesterday that my hubby might not have to go to NTC after-all and I am kind of praying he will get to stay home.
I was so VERY hopeful at the start of this cycle, but thankfully now I am just at peace with whatever happens and I will be able to move ahead for next time.

I pray everyone is well!

I took a test this morning and see a 'shadow'. Even my husband calls it a shadow.. I am praying it turns into more than a shadow, but I will know for sure tomorrow I guess. I will test one more day and I should know for sure if my eyes are deceiving me. They sometimes do... I can't catch the 'shadow' on camera.. I am gonna try so I can get you Ladies' opinions.
I have NO symptoms apart from sore nipples and vivid dreams and feeling tired all day but I just attributed that to the hot days we have been having and the progesterone. I think I might be imagining the stupid lines.

Forget about the tests.. I guess it is probably just an evap cause I uploaded it on CTP website and I can't really tell anything. I think I am nuts even though all I did was read 5 chapters in my Bible before I looked at the results. I didn't think that quick would result in an evap, but I guess it did. I am not too happy with WalMart brand either. That makes two evaps in as many days.. Evaps suck!

I *think* I see something on the originals if I squint and look closely enough, but when I turned them into negatives, I couldn't see anything. Sorry you keep getting evaps, Angie. I agree, they do SUCK!

I hope it does turn into something more noticeable, and sticky for you. Mine were shadows the night before my BFP but those were on dollar store tests. I only took the FRER for the hell of it, to get rid of it and get ready for the hsg.

I had to take better shots cause even I couldn't see the stupid line. I was beginning to really think I should find someone to talk to about this double-line obsession.

Screw it! I hate babies! I don't even want no babies.. All they do is pee and poop and cry! Crap!!

I DEFINITELY see something in the second and third ones, but I have to tilt my laptop screen. It's right between the centre "pegs"

and I ain't buying no more flippin' tests either! I don't care if I don't start my period and pop out 50 babies, I ain't buying no more freakin' tests this cycle!

AND MY FLIPPING TESTS RESULTS FOR THE PROG LEVEL IS STILL NOT BACK YET! I hate liars. "The results will be n tomorrow" and it's next year for I get them.. Wish I could scream over the internet. That could possibly make me feel some better!

I can't see a line, but again, unless its really obvious I usually can't see any! lol I'm sorry your having a hard day. Step away from the tests for a few days then try again to preserve your sanity :)

Angi I can barely see a line good luck hun!!!

Well dr called today my hcg levels are in they are o which is a good thing. He also wants to do a HSG test in July I'm all for that. Even though I know at least one is open if not I wouldn't have gotten pregger. My reversal dr's nurse called as well to say congrats and give me her condolence. She said considering I have had 2 reversals it awesome to know that this one worked. She said for me to wait at least 6wks before trying again and continue taking my prenatals.

wow Moms! Your already at 0? I'm glad for you, well you know what I mean....It took me almost 7 weeks to get back to 0 after I had miscarried. My # made it to almost 1800 tho. It really sucked waiting so long, glad you can get back on track soon!

Angie, I am on my phone so obviously I can't see anything. If you buy more tests or not, praying you have a sticky bean in there. :hugs:

Moms, my numbers were down to 0 really quick too. I am so sorry. :hugs:

Angie I see the line. I hope it gets darker for you. I will say that I can see lines often on those Walmart tests. It's really annoying.

Moms glad you didn't have to wait for the numbers to fall forever. I'm still very sorry.

My meds showed up today with the 5 needles for the menopur that I canceled but no menopur or the gonal f. I was in a panic. They promise it will be here by tomorrow because that's when I start the injections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->