Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I went and bought 4 more tests today after I calmed down but I should only need one, possibly two, to count myself out for good. I will test tomorrow and if negative I am 90% out. I am due for my period on Sunday or Monday.. I am getting cramps that are period cramps now. I hope my period is on time.. If it's gotta come then at least let it come on time. One test tomorrow, possibly one test Monday.

Good thing your number is down Momsbaby.. Ovulation should be right around the corner..

Fluter, I bet you are excited about your upcoming IUI. I will be praying for you.

I now hate WalMart tests. I have gotten 2 bad evaps in just a few days.

I can't wait till this cycle is over. The latest tww's have been horrible to get through.
Someone get a bfp so I can be happy for someone!

I am counting myself out with my negative test this morning. I sure hope my period is on time!

Angie, the sore nipples and boobs are one of my worst symptoms on Clomid. My boobs hurt real bad right before me period without Clomid so I figured thats why its so much worse on the Clomid. This past week, Ive felt like someone has a hold of my nipples and pinching as hard a they can....its horrible!
My temp dropped this morning so AF should be here anytime!
This is going to sound stupid but what is an evap?

LLawson.. I NEVER have sore boobs and NEVER have sore nipples. For some reason the last two days my nipples have been so tender and I am getting shooting pains in my boobs. It's very aggravating but I expect that it will be normal for me on the Clomid when my period is due since I have never had it before. My period is due tomorrow. I expect it to be here Monday though, (maybe Tuesday) I am not getting my normal before period pains. I am waiting for it though. My temperature has not dropped yet since I had to throw off the covers this morning, but I expect it to soon. I don't even have to temp to tell the difference in my body temperature.

An evap line is a pregnancy test that is negative, but looks like it has two lines. Most times the second line comes up AFTER the time limit to read a test.

Got my Cheri22 reading! Excited & surprised to see May come into play!!! Fx'd lol (still not holding my breath tho :p)

"They are showing me a girl coming your way and they relate her to MAY So
this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

I am seeing someone who is always going to love to help. It really does not
matter what is going on, they are showing me someone who is always going to
want to get things right. She takes her time to get to know people, knowing
what they like and how they should handle any situation that they are
currently in. She is always going to have amazing adventure, and really
wants to be able to share that with other people. She is an outdoors kind
of gal, the type that is going to really love nature. Interested in working
in the garden. I see that its more peaceful for her and when she is
stressed this is what will help her to relax.

When it comes to your daughter, I am seeing her being the one that people
will turn too because she is going to provide them with comfort and
insight. She is always brave in the face of trouble and is not about to
allow people to get under her skin. She just wants everyone to work
together and really feels for the people who can't see its the best way to
make things work.

When it comes to your daughter, she aims to please. Always the one that is
one step ahead. She tries to preplan activities so that if there any "dull
moments" that she is able to step in and "liven the party up".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working in
the bank industry.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 25. They will have
three girls of their own"

Thought it was interesting that I LOVE to garden & that my MIL is a bank VP!

How do I go about getting a cheri reading. I think it would be neat to see what she has to say for me lol.

Go to her website and make a paypal payment for a TTC reading...or if you like her page, Cheri22 on Facebook, she holds contests all the time for free readings

She told me last June that she sees a boy in October. Last October came and went, so we'll see how it goes this year.

She told me last June that she sees a boy in October. Last October came and went, so we'll see how it goes this year.

I'm a big skeptic who wants to be proven otherwise lol I figure we are in MAY so fx'd :) If it ends up birth month, then maybe dh & I will conceive when we go to Florida the end of August? Oh who am I kidding, I could care less which month is involved, just the sooner the better!!!

That is a pretty cool reading, Cupcake.. I bet you're so excited!

More amused & happy that she didn't tell me their were no more babies in my future lol

Was that the reading that you won from the contest?

Vacations, where we relax, seem to be when a lot of babies tend to happen. I was with someone for almost 3 years before I had my first child and never got pregnant. My ex had been with his ex for almost 5 years and never got her pregnant either. We assumed neither could have kids, and we pretty much started right away. 3 months in, we went on vacation to a music festival in Illinois, and came home pregnant.

Yes its my free reading. I'm hoping & praying 2014 is our year, whether its related to May or not :)

Hey Ladies..
I woke up this morning to horrible bleeding, but not from the orifice that I was expecting. I went to the Emergency room for bleeding rectally. It was awful and scared me to death. They said I must have had a hemorrhoid that was bleeding. I was shocked to find out that they could bleed so very badly as (tmi) I filled the toilet with blood and thought I had started my period it was so much.
I also got a blood test (quite a few really) and as of right now I am pregnant with a small number of 6. Also my lining is only at 6mm so I am popping progesterone pills to hopefully improve it quickly so I might not miscarry again. I am gonna take 400 mg today. Is that an acceptable amount normally? I really want to keep this baby but with a lining of 6 it will be tough if I don't improve it quickly. I am calling my doctor first thing in the morning. I am going to ask her if she can boost me with a huge dosage for a quick improvement. I am so nervous. I have felt so different this cycle with peeing a lot and being so tired. I felt normal beyond those things and just this morning decided to give upon the feeling that I was pregnant. I felt it so strongly. I fasted and prayed and I truly did have faith as small as a mustard seed and I doubted God was ready to let me get pregnant again this morning so I quit hoping. Then I had to go to the ER for the horribly humiliating butt-bleeding and they didn't even tell me I was pregnant until I was laying on the ultrasound table and the dude said he was checking for an ectopic pregnancy. I was like, WHAT?? (Yep, this hospital sucks like that.)
He said yeah you are pregnant but with the complaints about cramping... (NOT ONE TIME DID i COMPLAIN ABOUT CRAMPING) He said, we have to check for ectopic. I told him I didn't even come in here for this. What about the bleeding from the butt?? Serious issue!!! (Yay I am barely pregnant but barely counts.)
Anywho. I am pregnant.. Just barely, but barely counts. I am NOT going to have blood draws every 2 days. I am going to try the 400mg progesterone and have blood draws once a week and then have an ultrasound if/when my number gets high enough to see the lo on ultrasound. Thats all.. no unwarranted stress and whatever happens will happen regardless..
Also, that explains the "shadow" I kept seeing on my test and the prayers I kept praying for it to get darker. I am due my period tomorrow, even though honestly I don't know when it was due since Clomid changes your cycle. Last month my lp was 14 and I am currently 13dpo.
I will never doubt my God again. At least never in the deepest part of my heart. Even if I do miscarry, my God is true and He showed me so!
Praying the numbers go up every week.

Will you ladies let me know what is an acceptable dosage of progesterone to try to improve my lining quickly. I mean what dosage is safe?

Wow. Congrats, barely is still pregnant :) Hope its your sticky bean, but I disagree with only doing labs once a week, for your own safety, I would at least do them 2-3 times a week. But thats just my opinion.....I'm not sure about max on progesterone dose, but have seen several ladies take 200mg twice a day....Good luck Angie! It kinda freaks me out how you can know you will get pregnant the day you Ovulate tho...Maybe you should have done my reading instead of Cheri! haha! Lots of sticky dust for your LO!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Clomid thins your lining. 400 mg is ok. I have heard of people taking that much. Just don't all of a sudden drop the dose. Either keep it that high until 12 weeks or slowly wean down to your normal dose after you see the lil bean is in the right place. Also, talk to your FS. Congrats!! Praying for a sticky bean this time! :hugs:

Honestly Cupcake. It wasn't any psychic ability. It was simply that my husband and I went at it like rabbits AND I was about 98% sure that I had ovulated from my left side. (not sure about my right even though it didn't hurt as bad it did hurt a lot). That is why I was so intent on getting another hsg if I was not pregnant. I figured there was a HUGE possibility that I could be pregnant; and truly, I just wanted to be positive for once cause I have been struggling. Most months I wanna quit for awhile and give myself a break, so this month I decided to ask God and to ask Him every night to watch over the baby He was gonna give me. I fasted and just tried to stay positive. I have to say that the last few days were hard, and like I said, I did give up this morning and prayed and told God that it was ok if He didn't want me to have a baby right now, that I would wait even though I didn't want to. I DID feel differently this cycle but everyone just said it was the Clomid and since it was my first time I figured they knew more than me. I did seriously feel pregnant all cycle though even though I got a negative even this morning, (which is what made me lose hope). I also felt really dumb a few times for voicing my belief that I was in fact pregnant this month. I give all the glory to God and I really pray this is my thb, but even if it is not I sure got a SUPER huge increase in my faith. I appreciate that almost as much as the pregnancy since I was beginning to lose all my hope after these two years.
I do know one thing... This pregnancy is different already. There is no backache, only on and off cramping and I am ALWAYS tired and yawning and pee like I drink a lot and I usually only drink about 1 pop a day. I don't drink much at all. Luckily I had been drinking lots of milk and Tang this cycle. I even threw in some cranberry juice; plus I ate bananas every morning. My appetite has not been good the last few days though. There were two HUGE things that that really made me believe I was pregnant. One was the nipple thing cause that has NEVER EVER happened to me. The other was before every period I ALWAYS start to have a slight burning when peeing that goes away after period and DARK urine. I also have dreamed every single night about pregnancy. Last night I dreamed I had a little girl and we named her Lotus.. My belly is more flat than it usually is. I didn't have any REAL symptoms that I was pregnant, just a serious hope.
We all know how hard it is for some of us to carry a baby very long though. I might be pregnant, and again I say barely, but the hard part is making it to 12 weeks. I am not going to tell ANYONE but you ladies what's going on, (except for the one girl I have on my new private Facebook group.)
I have a very hard few weeks ahead of me. I took three progesterone earlier today and will take one more before bed. I don't even get my progesterone level back until Tuesday.

Don't lose hope and faith, Angie. For the prayers and the fasting you have done, God is answering your prayers. Keep faith that this is your sticky baby.

I have prayed, hoped & begged for a miracle it seems everyday since my tr. Its hard to keep the faith when the answer is always not this time & then losing our lo was the worst. But that gave me hope that we will hold our baby one day & it can happen for us! I really do hope that this is your keeper....It just sucks that everyone doesn't always end up with a happy ending on this Journey. I just pray that our little group of ladies do get the Miracles that our hearts desire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->