Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats angi I'm praying that little bean sticks and stays stuck

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Angie. Also, I've had that same issue with the bleeding before. It's scary and embarrassing all at once.

Navy, it really was horrible. I am now scared to death to go to the bathroom. I know I am not a kid, but that was a horrifying experience to me, then they just kept going on about me having appendicitis and I was in awe of the ignorance. I mean they were pushing in on my bladder and all my lower tummy area and then asking me if it hurt.. Well yeah, it's tender.. I was so frustrated. They were like, "you could be pregnant, you could be miscarrying, this could be left over hcg??" What the heck? Leftover from what? December??? since that was the last time I miscarried?? I was laughing my tail off. I just started to agree with the guy and told him if my appendix started hurting again I would rush straight back. All the while trying not to bust out laughing.. I was like, what about my butt dude?? Bleeding??

This one is for your Monday laugh. When I first went in and told them what had happened and they did all the tests and ultrasounds and everything, the dude actually seriously looked at me and said, "It's really easy to confuse bleeding from your vaginal area to thinking you're bleeding from your behind. He tried to say that since my number was so low I was bleeding and didn't realize where it was coming from. I was shocked! I just wanted to get out of there and didn't even wait for my discharge papers.

Congrats Angie! Im praying for you!
Cupcake, Ive prayed everyday since my reversal as well and it does get discouraging! I feel like Im being punished for something cause its so easy for everyone else.
AFM, AF showed this morning so its cycle day 1. Im ok with that this month cause I have an MRI scheduled Thursday and some Synvisc injections they can hopefully get in within the next week or so. I would like to get all of that out of the way so theres no complications.
Does anyone know when you stop the Clomid does your lining go back to normal or does it stay thinned out?

I have been feeling blug this morning. I tried to eat a banana but it wasn't happening. Has anyone else completely lost their appetite early on?

Cupcake, I normally go for blood draws every 2 days, but honestly I just don't want to put my heart thru that again. In December I watched my number go up then down and then up again and I felt defeated. I figured going once a week will still tell me if my number is rising, also they can't even see anything on ultrasound unless my number gets high enough so there is no reason to worry about ectopic pregnancy until my number gets high enough. Everything rests on my number rising and I already know that 6 is a very low number even if we all have to start somewhere.. : ) Time will tell and it will hurt me more to worry about rising (or not rising numbers) then it will to just sit back and wait. Now my doctor might want me to come in and do the hcg test again since I had it done at the military hospital er and I will do that, but after that I will be waiting. If something happens with this pregnancy I will be taking some estrogen to build up my lining for any more cycles I might need. I don't care if I have to buy it online.
Is it accurate to say that since I have hcg in my blood super early morning 13dpo that I implanted in late night 10dpo?
I have decided to take only 200mg of progesterone since it will not really build my lining, but only support what is already there. I will be switching to vaginally though since I read it is absorbed better. I am only 14dpo.. I am just 2 little measly weeks pregnant. So many more weeks to pray over...

My lining is on the low end of normal LLawson. I am gonna get some estrogen patches or pills if needed and take them before ovulation from now on since nothing will improve your lining after you ovulate.

YAY Angie!!! I'm so excited for you, but total boo on the butt bleeding. Sorry I chuckled at the ignorance. Like we, as in women, haven't been dealing with bleeding vaginas our entire lives. I'm pretty sure when I wipe I know where it came from. smh! As far as the progesterone level GET SUPPOSITORIES or injections ASAP. The pills take much longer to take effect. If your pills are the kind that are yellow but have an oil inside them, they can be used as suppositories.

Finally got my progesterone number back.. it was 12.6. The doctor said that since that was before pregnancy it might have went up a bit since then. I am content with this pregnancy. Everything I have researched says I am in the normal range except for a low-end lining size (still considered normal). I also read that every person measures them differently so I am gonna blame my 6mm lining on a bad radiologist.. I say It is actually 7.4.. and is perfect feather shape..
Anywho I have to have it tested again on Wednesday when I do my next hcg test. (and then wait 5 more days for it to come back) She said we will go from Wednesdays results to decide when to be tested next. I say I will be tested every week unless my husband asks me differently.

that's awesome. A 12.4 isn't too bad at all. I'd just keep taking your progesterone and I'm sure it will all be fine. OMG so exciting!!!

My doctor won't give me any pills or injections until I take another progesterone level since that was a cd 22 check. She says it continues to rise for pregnancy. I have the pink pills, but they can be used vaginally too and I have been using them that way. Well, I started using them that way today. I made sure to check that the pink ones could be used that way too.
Honestly, I feel like I have done the best I can so far. I wish I had known my lining was a 6 and I would have asked for some estrogen, but it is too late to increase this pregnancy lining so I will have to just play it out. I will take the progesterone probably 400mg just cause it really won't hurt anything and wait till my next test and see if the level has increased or decreased. I will be impatient until then. Thanks guys for all your help and encouragement. It makes me feel SOO much better.

I meant to say 200mg up from the 100 I was taking..

Well I'm kinda depressed and happy my reversal dr posted on his fb page of 5 new women that are pregnant one is pregnant with twin boys. I'm so happy for them and sad for myself. But I'm hanging in and gonna try as soon as I O again.

Good luck angi!!!

Well first month ttc no baby anyways I finally did ovulate I also called my obgyn office yesterday and made an appointment to see if they will give me a prescription for progesterone since my luteal phase is so short. I now also have to call today to let them know the soft cups aren't lasting very long at all an they are supposed to last for 10-12 hours when heavy and they are only lasting 4-5 hours last night also I am going to call my tubal reversal nurse and say every once in a while I have a little pain near my tubes so I am going to call and what they say as well. What I want to ask everyone around here did you have pain near your tubes the first few months after your surgery?

((Hugs))Momsbaby you'll have your baby too.

Anjie I don't recall pain in the tube area but it's been a long time for me

I did on the right side for the first month after surgery, but haven't had any pain since

I called and talked to the nurse for the doctor who did my surgery and she said as long as it is not a stabbing/pulling pain which would indicate that the tubes were healing shut then I should be fine and that the dulling pains I feel every once in awhile are my tubes healing back together the way they should be so I should be fine.

I called and talked to the nurse for the doctor who did my surgery and she said as long as it is not a stabbing/pulling pain which would indicate that the tubes were healing shut then I should be fine and that the dulling pains I feel every once in awhile are my tubes healing back together the way they should be so I should be fine.
I don't remember any pain in my tubes either, but I'm glad you got to talk to the nurse & Hope you feel better soon!!!

Angie, are you doing any hpts to see if your lines are getting darker? :flower: Hope this is your keeper:hugs:

Anjie, glad you called your nurse:thumbup: everybody is so different with how their bodies handle TR recovery. Like fluter, I can't recall if I had pains or not. Sadly, it's been too long for me, too:nope: I DO know that several periods following TR were very painful. Hope this next cycle works and brings your BFP:flower:

Momsbaby, you'll be one of those success stories! You got preggers so quickly! I'm sure it will happen again for you quickly:hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday:flower:

Kuawen, I just noticed in your signature that you were diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C. I have that as well. What did your dr. say about this? I can't seem to find much info on that particular mutation?

Naw Faith... I haven't taken a single test. Honestly hadn't even thought about it till right this moment. I don't want to honestly.. I just want to be patient and wait. I am not counting myself out really, but I am not counting myself in either. The losses I have had have damaged my ability to be happy about pregnancy. I am only afraid really and that is sad. I figure that I will keep what I am meant to keep and lose what I am meant to lose. I will go at 7am to give blood tomorrow just cause I am nervous to find out, but I will still make myself wait a week after that for my next appt. cause there is no reason to make it tougher on myself. I know my chances and I am fasting and praying and truly that is all I can really do. I also am staying away from Google. I have not been using the internet to read and make myself crazy. I am having back ache and cramping, which I had during every miscarriage.. which most people have during pregnancy.. If I keep the Baby then praise God. If I don't, then praise God.. Either way, I will be fine and will move on to my next cycle a little bit better informed of what is lacking in my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->