Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

And I'm with Jasmne on the opk's too, I've only ever used opk's with fmu to test for pregnancy when I've ran out of hpt's xxx

CJ- I would say you caught the tail end of your surge this morning, but you tested with the same pee as the positive OPK and got negatives on the same kind of tests, but with a different pack.....that's strange. :shrug: Check your temp in the morning and see if it is still up some. You may have posted it, but when was the last time you DTD? You may not have missed it....but I would get a BD in tomorrow night just in case.

Faith- I heard the same as CJ...keep that pelvis elevated for about 20 or 30 minutes or longer if at all possible. I've read it takes about 15 minutes for most to find your cervix, but the longer you give them the better I would assume. I'm definitely going to try the AM BDin next time if this one didn't take( I pray that it does though). We were both sooo ready for a break this time after DTD every night for that many days. I told the hubby after the fifth night of BDin, "honey, you got too gung ho too early" he just laughed. Where did it go? Back 10 years ago we could do it 2 or 3 times a day and now once every night is exhausting....:blush:

:haha: I completely understand the bd'ing thing...we just had this discussion, too! It's amazing how libido changes as we age:( I think part of it has to do with stesses, work and just general life stuff. Seems like we live with our heads in the clouds when were younger..don't even realize what's going on around us.

Have any of you tried Maca? I was just reading about herbs this morning and see that it's recommended for libido and fertility issues. Here's a good site for researching herbs... https://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-maca.html

:nope: sadly looks like its over for me..
started bleeding and getting crampy pains... am gutted as this is now the 2nd baby I have lost

I hope you are all doing ok xx

Oh, Angel, I'm praying for you and baby:hugs: don't give up hope yet...our bodies do crazy, unexplainable things:(

CJ- I would say you caught the tail end of your surge this morning, but you tested with the same pee as the positive OPK and got negatives on the same kind of tests, but with a different pack.....that's strange. :shrug: Check your temp in the morning and see if it is still up some. You may have posted it, but when was the last time you DTD? You may not have missed it....but I would get a BD in tomorrow night just in case.

Faith- I heard the same as CJ...keep that pelvis elevated for about 20 or 30 minutes or longer if at all possible. I've read it takes about 15 minutes for most to find your cervix, but the longer you give them the better I would assume. I'm definitely going to try the AM BDin next time if this one didn't take( I pray that it does though). We were both sooo ready for a break this time after DTD every night for that many days. I told the hubby after the fifth night of BDin, "honey, you got too gung ho too early" he just laughed. Where did it go? Back 10 years ago we could do it 2 or 3 times a day and now once every night is exhausting....:blush:

:haha: I completely understand the bd'ing thing...we just had this discussion, too! It's amazing how libido changes as we age:( I think part of it has to do with stesses, work and just general life stuff. Seems like we live with our heads in the clouds when were younger..don't even realize what's going on around us.

Have any of you tried Maca? I was just reading about herbs this morning and see that it's recommended for libido and fertility issues. Here's a good site for researching herbs... https://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-maca.html

I know JoJo is a firm believer in the Maca root herb. She's been taking it since before her TR, I think? I had actually decided to order it, but am currently waiting on my prepaid credit card to arrive in the mail so I can reload it (since I don't trust buying online unless it's a prepaid with usually less than a hundred on it, so I don't get my debit card number stolen). I have no thyroid (due to Graves disease and the radioactive iodine they gave me) and I hope it will boost my high dose of synthroid and even out my hormones. They can't seem to get me on the right dosage. :shrug: I do know around O time since I had the TR I do get a strong urge to BD. :winkwink: I think the TR truly helped in a way to put my body back to the way it was supposed to be. Are you going to order some?

:nope: sadly looks like its over for me..
started bleeding and getting crampy pains... am gutted as this is now the 2nd baby I have lost

I hope you are all doing ok xx

Oh, Angel, I'm praying for you and baby:hugs: don't give up hope yet...our bodies do crazy, unexplainable things:(

I have everything crossed for you angel :hugs:...I really hope things get better for you hunny...thinking of you xxx

WOW... lots of activity on here!!!!, I have spent a while catching up on everyone, I dont get alot of time to come on here now .... My new job has me around the bend at the moment...:wacko:....

I am just waiting for my delivery of Macca through the post so I hope this will make a difference to my libido too, I am shattered and the marathon hasnt quite started yet..lmao...xxx I hope to follow in JoJo's footsteps soon xx

Thinkin about you girls....good luck xxx

Angel- so, so sorry, sweetheart....I know anytime we see bleeding and have cramps after a positive test it is devastating. I'm with JoJo though, it may not be the worst case scenario. The baby could still be ok, but I know it's human nature to think the worst. We'll pray for you and the LO!

CJ- If you BDed Fri. and you O'd Sat. you still have an excellent chance of catching that egg. And with the OPKs, this is what I do..... I use my afternoon urine and two hours before I take the test I do not drink anything. This is what my OPK instructions said and it seems to work beautifully. I would take the OPKs at around 2pm then again around 8:00pm( as Spuggle said) if you are seeing the other fertile signs, cause your surge may start i the morning but it won't metabolize in your urine until later on that day. I took one at 9 pm and saw mine was surging that day after trying at 2 pm with a negative. So we got to BDin (some more since we DTD so much this time). Oh and if you don't get a few days of EWCM, do you get any wet CM? You could use preseed. I've seen lots of people get BFPs with preseed. It's one of the few lubricants that won't harm the sperm and it is just like fertile CM....it gives the lil' swimmers safe passage to the egg. Hope this helps you some. :winkwink:

I'm ordering some after I post this!!! IF I O'd Saturday, I'm good. I took another test yesterday evening and nothing. The directions say first morning urine and I'm NOT following that one anymore after this month. I did O on CD 18 last time- right after my TR but was CD 14 for the 4 preceeding months. My temps were higher Sun and Mon, but not this am. Who knows. All I know is if it's today or tomorrow, my BF works outside and it's been 90 degrees. Bet his little swimmers are boiling :cry:

Angel- so, so sorry, sweetheart....I know anytime we see bleeding and have cramps after a positive test it is devastating. I'm with JoJo though, it may not be the worst case scenario. The baby could still be ok, but I know it's human nature to think the worst. We'll pray for you and the LO!

CJ- If you BDed Fri. and you O'd Sat. you still have an excellent chance of catching that egg. And with the OPKs, this is what I do..... I use my afternoon urine and two hours before I take the test I do not drink anything. This is what my OPK instructions said and it seems to work beautifully. I would take the OPKs at around 2pm then again around 8:00pm( as Spuggle said) if you are seeing the other fertile signs, cause your surge may start i the morning but it won't metabolize in your urine until later on that day. I took one at 9 pm and saw mine was surging that day after trying at 2 pm with a negative. So we got to BDin (some more since we DTD so much this time). Oh and if you don't get a few days of EWCM, do you get any wet CM? You could use preseed. I've seen lots of people get BFPs with preseed. It's one of the few lubricants that won't harm the sperm and it is just like fertile CM....it gives the lil' swimmers safe passage to the egg. Hope this helps you some. :winkwink:

Forgot to answer the part about the wet cm. I have some- it's not dry, just back to how it was before the ewcm. it's kinda lotion color but not a lot of it. I've taken the morning and afternoon urine since Saturday and nothing!

Forgot to answer the part about the wet cm. I have some- it's not dry, just back to how it was before the ewcm. it's kinda lotion color but not a lot of it. I've taken the morning and afternoon urine since Saturday and nothing!

Some Women don't get the EWCM and just get a wet feeling CM especially as we get older and its still fertile type CM, but the preseed will definitely work. I have some but haven't bee using it as much as I should. Sometimes I forget and don't want to get up and put it in, but I'm gonna go all out next month and get my baby-making lab set up and really try some stuff. I figure I'll do this a couple months and then have an HSG if nothing comes from it. I thought it was going to be easy like it was when I was 21 since I got the BFP my first month trying, but three or four ladies on here have done the same and M/C that first month and haven't gotten another BFP, so......On a good note I have seen a couple get their BFP the first month and are now happily PG! Everyone has a different journey to go on, but I hope your journey is the short one! :flower:

:flower: I have been taking macca as well.. its included in the vits that I am on.. xx

Maca should be here tomorrow:thumbup: I'm planning to give it a go:winkwink: I started spirulina about 5 days before O last cycle...I actually did O 2-3 days earlier than usual...just now realized that could have been due to the spirulina:thumbup: I'm anxious to use the Maca and I'll have dh taking it, too:)

Come on BFP:happydance:

I absolutely swear by maca root its brill, on research it says to stop taking when pregnant and on others it says to carry on taking it as its not a herb its an actual food supplment. I carried on taking it til I was 12 weeks pregnant to keep my progesterone levels up. The only downfall of it, is the fact that it can be hard to get to sleep whlst taking it cause it does increase energy levels A LOT lol but its so good at regulating hormones and I always ovulated on time with it. Without it my cycle was all over the place xxxx

I absolutely swear by maca root its brill, on research it says to stop taking when pregnant and on others it says to carry on taking it as its not a herb its an actual food supplment. I carried on taking it til I was 12 weeks pregnant to keep my progesterone levels up. The only downfall of it, is the fact that it can be hard to get to sleep whlst taking it cause it does increase energy levels A LOT lol but its so good at regulating hormones and I always ovulated on time with it. Without it my cycle was all over the place xxxx

Thanks Jojo! I'm anxious to give it a go:) Thanks for the tip on the sleep issue..I'll have to find something to do in the evening that will exhaust me:winkwink: how many mg did you take? Did you start at a lower dosage and increase? How long were you taking it before you got your BFP? :flower:

BTW, is your ticker correct? are you getting married next week? :flower:

Hello everyone:) I'm still in shock and cant believe we finally got our BFP! Here's our story: Ive been with my husband 11 yrs, married for 3 and I have 2 children from a previous marriage. I had a tubal ligation at the age of 21 and felt regret from the moment it was done. I was told that there was a 3% chance I would ever conceive again if I attempted a reversal. That was a long time ago, and I did have a successful reversal a yr ago this month. My original surgery wasn't having my tubes "tied", they were actually cauterized in 3 places, leaving a short healthy tube after the reversal. My surgery was intense, just like a c section; I was cut across my abdomen. My doctor wanted to put me on clomid after 3 mos of trying but I decided to wait a while longer to see what happened naturally. Its been a very emotional journey, wanting to give up and just leave it all alone. But I decided to give it to God, take a break and try to not think about it for a while. So we went from being OCD about ttc to taking a break. I just ordered clomid and had planned on starting it in 2 days (from today). We haven't been trying and for whatever reason, I decided to take a pregnancy test 2 nights ago and it was positive. This pregnancy test was followed by many more. All BFP except the digital ones. The positive line is faint but its early and I'm hoping that's why. My period was due to start today and she hasn't arrived My period is always on time. I'm so excited but still very worried it might not stick. Trying to be optimistic. For now..we are pregnant and thanking God for showing us we are able to conceive.

Update: Pos lines on tests are darker, 3rd HCG test is tomorrow:)

Congratulations Autumn!, how lovely to see a BFP after 1 year of TTC! ....We have hope yet then!....Good Luck in your journey...keep us posted on your progress hunny....and I really do hope this little one will be a sticky one for you...xxx

Thanks Jojo! I'm anxious to give it a go:) Thanks for the tip on the sleep issue..I'll have to find something to do in the evening that will exhaust me:winkwink: how many mg did you take? Did you start at a lower dosage and increase? How long were you taking it before you got your BFP? :flower:

BTW, is your ticker correct? are you getting married next week? :flower:

Aww yes Jo Jo you will be a WIFE for keeps soon, how lovely a mummy bride xxxxx

Yeah please give us some tips for using Macca... like Faith has asked too, I have to pick my supply up from the Sorting Office as they wouldnt fit through the post box..:dohh:.Im gutted I wanted to start taking some as I feel worn out already....haha..and I aint feeling in the mood at all really, how strange I was always sex mad! sorry for tmi!..:wacko: But yea I have read loads about perisian women and the effects it has on lib etc..I am goona get my hubby to take some too as I think he has the hard part...on top is not good for the gravity!...sorry again tmi...lol....xx:hugs:

I'm shocked.....I have been calling the RE's in my city and the cheapest I can get an HSG for is $900 with most of them wanting more than $1500!!!! I mean I didn't expect them to be THAT much. Does anyone know if a regular OB-GYN will do them?

I'm shocked.....I have been calling the RE's in my city and the cheapest I can get an HSG for is $900 with most of them wanting more than $1500!!!! I mean I didn't expect them to be THAT much. Does anyone know if a regular OB-GYN will do them?

Sorry cant help you there hunny I am in the UK, but wow that sounds expensive, I really hope someone else on here can guide you in the right direction :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->