Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake you are right about the two lines. Oh well maybe this is not my month.

Yes sorry, but they do. I have took them apart to see for myself....had 2 lines, but was for sure bfn :(

Yeah the dollar store pink dye test was negative too. Still blazing positive OPKs and if anything AF is not to show until next Wednesday at minimum. I hate all of this I wish ever day I could go back and do IVF.

I tried to upload my OPKs they are not even matching the control they are just dark as ever. This is confusing but a blood test tomorrow will clear it all up. Thank you for your help.

I even told dh about the two lines he was excited. Now I have to say oh never mind that test is the opposite of every other test out there. I was mistaken.

Brandi IRL mine is just hair lighter than yours. If it is darker tomorrow I'm going to call it official. I'm too scared to at this point. I do have a faint + on a $ store test with FMU but a negative on a $ store with SMU.

With that test, my levels were 16, so very very early. We know how that test turned out, lol.

Fingers are crossed that it's darker for you tomorrow!!!

I took a blue due digital store brand. The picture does not show correctly. It said not pregnant but I tore the test apart to look at the lines. The pee stick was still wet and I am pretty sure I see a very light blue line.

Do evap lines have color? This has blue color to it but is light.

I have had an evap line with colour before, however, as cupcakes mentioned, digitals ALWAYS have two lines.

Digits always have 2 lines when taken apart....sorry seems like I'm the nay sayer today LoL try a FRER. Fxd for you!!
Flutter I can't wait to inspect your tests on my PC. Apparently my cell sucks LoL praying for your bfp!!!

Was just going to say that...

I tried to upload my OPKs they are not even matching the control they are just dark as ever. This is confusing but a blood test tomorrow will clear it all up. Thank you for your help.

I had blazing positive OPKs right before my AF post-reversal showed up but wasn't pregnant at the time.

Anyhope yes digital always have 2 lines when taken apart. I would get a first response non digital to start with. Fx for you.

Flutter I see the lines. Fx for you :)

I will have to wait and see what happens. I did buy the rite aid store brand digital and called the hotline to find out. I read on pos.com about the digitals and saw the examples the blood test will clear up my wondering.

After they changed the first responses in 2007 I never had great luck. I can not remember which brand I used with my second son but I remember having to use a different kind and it worked a few days earlier for me. I stood there in the isle staring at all the brands I loved the old First Response in the clear pee stick case It would pick up my positive at 8dpo it was amazing. I remember getting the blazing OPKs with both my sons days before a positive hpt. I have been an obsessed POSer since 2005 haha Instead I am going to stock up on dollar store cheepies and keep it at that. I believe I have spent too much on the expensive ones.

Flutter!!!! I think I see it on the last 1 on my PC!!!!! Honestly I'm starting to think I need an eye exam :/ Heading out to my scan appt! Wish me luck!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Interesting reading

https://poasaholic.blogspot.com/2009/04/true-secret-to-digital-pregnancy-tests.html?m=1

Fluter, I still come on here from time to time. Obviously we are not trying anymore. Hubby had a vascectomy in March 2012 and March of last year I had a hysterectomy. After all we went through trying to have Addisyn, I like to try and help and encourage other women who are struggling. I have been on this forum since 2008. It's kind of hard to just stop. You girls are like family! :)
I can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

Hey ladies, just a HUGE heads up (Brandy, take head cuz she seems to be going after twins)...

There's a woman on Facebook named Lisa Craver, has multiple profiles of the same name, and whose real name is Lisa Brown. She's trolling through TR groups claiming pregnancy. It's apparently her 4th since last March, and she always loses them. She's stealing people belly photos, ultrasound photos, and now is claiming she's 7w5d pregnant with twins, but due in February (do the math). When she was called out, she claims her husband asked her to take the photos down so it doesn't cause her stress. She printed ultrasound photos from the ultrasound and took a picture of herself holding them, but the photos she's holding are NOT the same as the twin ultrasound she posted on the group. In fact, do a Google search for the photo and it's one of the first to pop up. She's RUNNING several TTC After TR groups (TTC after TR our little miracles is the current one) and she speaks to women who are struggling to become pregnant after their TR and steals their struggle stories and passes them off as her own. She's been doing this for the last year or so, from what I've been told. She apparently went from a positive OPK to a 3+ pregnancy test in two days. Nothing adds up...just wanted to give you ladies a heads up!

It amazes me that people would WANT to lie about the horror of miscarriage. When sperm meets egg life is created and it doesn't matter whether or not that lasts for 2 minutes or 100 years, creation is from the beginning of knowledge. Actually for some it is from the beginning of hope... To lie about something so heartbreaking shows a mental disorder and a very strong need for pity. Shame on her for taking people's deepest pain and mocking it with lies.
People's is CRAZY sometimes...

Thanks Fluter for the well-wishes. I can use them!
Friday is so far away... I hate waiting! ha ha.. Too many days until you go to the doctor.. I have to wait for everything.

Got a good report today!!!! On Rt-2.4 & 2.1, Lt-1.8 & 1.3 Lining is good at 8!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: He said that follies will continue to grow until Ovualtion at 1-3mm/day, so the 1.3 "MIGHT" be viable too! Gave me a shot of Decadron to help with URI, but said it can help with follie maturation, as well as IUI success. Also said Novarel will help with ripening too, so we have 3 possibly 4 (fx'd) to work with. Will keep with our plan, trigger early in the morning with IUI Thursday around 5pm :headspin::headspin::headspin: Excited but man my butt is sore.....again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->