Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Flutter! I was hoping to meet your big number, but figure since I didn't do injects I would be happy with 2 big ones! lol Got my wish plus some, so I'm hopeful:thumbup: Trying to not get TOO hopeful tho, just in case it doesn't work.....

I would have been too! But I would have have went ahead with it too :) figure we'd do good to hit any, let alone all of the lol

Well I'm on CD2 called the Dr and setup the HSG test it will be on the 29th.... I'm just so ready for that to be over with. I'm full I dread, I'm trying to stay positive but in the back of my mind I keep thinking "what if I'm not able to have anymore babies" I think I will be ok either way I just want to know something like NOW.

FX'd for you Flutter

Cupcake - I'm so excited for you! I just feel like this is your month. :)

Flutter OMG!! I see the line! Fx it gets darker!!!

Anyhope, I hate to be the bad one, but all digis have 2 lines. You should never open a digi to see because you will always see 2 lines. I don't remember where I researched this, it has been so long. Google it though so you can get a better explanation. Fx you get a Pregnant on your next digi.

I was going to start OPKs, but I got off work too late. So I will start tomorrow. So far no EWCM or anything.

Cupcake, fx for a great IUI with great count!

So Lisa Craver is at it again
Geez. She has been reported to the cops so many times. A few TR sisters and Made our pages private because she was stealing pics and stuff. She stole a pic last year from the baby center site. She will friend request you so don't accept her and make your info and page private so she can't get your info.

Thanks Navy & Galvan! Trying to suppress my hope & keep telling myself lots of great cycles have crashed & burned. But I do feel like everything is falling into place & pray its in God's will that this is our time! I gave my trigger just a little bit ago. Wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, just gave myself a little pep talk & sucked it up! Now we wait....To those who did the trigger, how was actual Ovulation compared to normal or while on clomid/femara?

So Lisa Craver is at it again
Geez. She has been reported to the cops so many times. A few TR sisters and Made our pages private because she was stealing pics and stuff. She stole a pic last year from the baby center site. She will friend request you so don't accept her and make your info and page private so she can't get your info.

I only JUST heard about her in the last few days off a Facebook group I'm in. I guess her other admins booted her and the page shut down so she started a new one, then started sending women messages about their babies being ugly and had the women who believe her fake story send PMs to other women calling them evil and other names. I posted about it here yesterday, cuz she's going after twins and twin ultrasounds now. Crazy what some women will do for attention.

My mom caught this picture over the weekend, lol.

Attachments

• 10173658_311754312313955_5936438072651626654_n.jpg
    10173658_311754312313955_5936438072651626654_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5
Cute pic Brandi

My tests were due to the trigger. Didn't get any darker. Actually looks lighter maybe. I'm very sad. This has been a long road for me and I think I'm at the end of that road

Fluter, your post made me cry. I am so sad that your tests were from the trigger. I figured a trigger shot was out of your system in a week or so..

I am gonna be taking a break for a few months. My right side kept me up all night last night so I know that it is my bad side that will ovulate this cycle again. Only time my left side ovulates anymore is when I took the Clomid days 2-6 and I don't feel like that is conducive to me having healthier eggs.. My husband is leaving soon and since I am out this cycle and next cycle, I figure I can take a much needed 'forced' break. I got the new doc appt. coming up and getting our house ready for moving while my husband is gone. Besides I had a dream last night that me and the hubby were at the start of the IVF process and a girl I know walked up and told me to wait on the Lord and to stop being in such a hurry, so that is exactly what I am going to do.. I will post what happens at my upcoming doctor appt, if anything...
I will also check in from time to time on everyone.
Cupcake, I pray your IUI works! So much!
I hope when I come back there are so many bfps!!
Brandy, I am waiting on your next bfp! :D
God bless! Be back for my doctor appt and then again in a few months!

Fluter, I am praying for you... Sending you a big hug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->