Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter:cry: the fact that there's still a line...almost sounds hopeful?! I can't remember how long before my trigger was gone...thinking by day9 but I would have to look back at old posts...what day are you again?

Angie, sorry to hear that this cycle is a bust for you:cry: Taking a break is not always a bad thing:hugs: you're still one of the young chics around here:haha: you've still got time:thumbup: enjoy the time with hubby before he leaves..and keep taking your supplements:thumbup: certainly won't hurt AND it's been said that it takes 3 mo. for supplements to have their full effect:hugs:

Fx'd for your bfp this cycle, Cupcake:flower:

Well I'm on CD2 called the Dr and setup the HSG test it will be on the 29th.... I'm just so ready for that to be over with. I'm full I dread, I'm trying to stay positive but in the back of my mind I keep thinking "what if I'm not able to have anymore babies" I think I will be ok either way I just want to know something like NOW.

FX'd for you Flutter

Stmom, have you had an HSG before? If not, BE SURE to take some painkillers before the procedure. I was told 2 advil...45 min. before procedure. HOWEVER, I took 1 oxycodeine instead (leftover from my tr surgery) and didn't feel a thing!:haha: Hope it give those tubes a good cleaning and you get your bfp:hugs:

Hi Ladies! So much excitement on here. Our racing season has started so Ive been busy and cant post as much as I would like but I do check in and read as often as I can.
AFM, Im on cycle day 17. No positive LH yet? :( Testing twice a day. The lines are getting darker but not quite there yet.
Good Luck everyone!

Thanks ladies. It's 13dpt and 11dpiui. I got a bfn with 3mu on a Walmart .88 but there is still a faint line on frer

Again hard to see in pic. I think the glare from the plastic doesn't help. But that's this mornings. I figure it should've gotten darker not stay the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 16
Flutter I think I can actually see it more clearly? Can you do a pic with all in one for comparison? My Dr. says trigger can stay for 14 days ugh

Also, hcg can take 48-72 hours to double, so that may be why you haven't seen progression yet. Still KMFX for you!

I know that's why it freaks me out but MOST people it is out 7-10 days. The half life should only make it 4hcg by day 9. Here's a pic of them on a row. Top is yesterday morning, middle is 3pm yesterday (darkest very easy to see when you look at the test) and the last is 3 am (I woke up and had to pee so bad I couldn't wait until 6:15 wake up time)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
Maybe better view idk

Sorry to bother y'all with these do much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
Um, the bottom one looks darker to me on the second set of pics. I'm terrible at this though. The line is definitely there, though.

Thanks Navy. My hubs thinks it looks darker than yesterday mornings too. He bought me 2 more so I have 3 frer, 2 $tree and a Walmart. I decided I'm sticking to frer. However had the Walmart picked it up today I wouldn't be so bummed yet. Yesterday's dollar tree had super super faint lines but they were there

I'm with Navy & your dh. Bottom is darker & I suck at lines too but I can tell. Fxd still!!!!

My trigger was 10,000 units & according to Dr. Google LoL has half life of 24 hrs, so it should be gone in like 12-13 days....but I've found anywhere from 7days to 14 days.....I think im just going to wait til 15-16 dpiui & if no AF test then....

My trigger was 10,000 units & according to Dr. Google LoL has half life of 24 hrs, so it should be gone in like 12-13 days....but I've found anywhere from 7days to 14 days.....I think im just going to wait til 15-16 dpiui & if no AF test then....

I tested my 10,000 trigger out and it took 5 days. I was surprised it was so fast.

Fx

Flutter looking good to me! I can see the line just fine. With mine I didn't notice much color darkening except every other day. Fx

Wow! I just don't want to line judge & worry about it, I figure if its a bfp then it af will be late....Hoping for less stress lol Not even got any tests left in the house so no temptation :) Either way we should know by June 7th or 8th if its worked, The kids & I are going on a mini get away to Gatlinburg on the 9th, so either bfp or bfn, at least I have somethng to look forward to:winkwink:

My trigger shot was stupid - the darn thing was gone in like 4 days, LOL.

I feel guilty. I don't keep HPTs in the house because trying to see lines was making me crazy; however, I want all of you to keep posting your HPTS so I can line spot! :muaha:

Cupcake use me as an example of what NOT to do. I highly suggest if you decide to test out trigger you use the EXACT same brand from start to finish. I'm driving myself batshit crazy! The middle test is by far the darkest IRL. They don't picture well. I do think the last one is darker thanks the first. Sigh...oh tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow you are sooo far away

Flutter- I wouldn't wish your limbo on anyone lol I'll just wait it out, unless I freak out at last minute, which I don't think will happen. Honestly I'm afraid it won't work & I drather be disappointed by af than to see 1 lonely line......But then again I'm afraid it will work....Geez I'm a basket case & haven't even been inseminated yet:wacko::wacko::wacko::dohh:

Well I'm on CD2 called the Dr and setup the HSG test it will be on the 29th.... I'm just so ready for that to be over with. I'm full I dread, I'm trying to stay positive but in the back of my mind I keep thinking "what if I'm not able to have anymore babies" I think I will be ok either way I just want to know something like NOW.

FX'd for you Flutter

Stmom, have you had an HSG before? If not, BE SURE to take some painkillers before the procedure. I was told 2 advil...45 min. before procedure. HOWEVER, I took 1 oxycodeine instead (leftover from my tr surgery) and didn't feel a thing!:haha: Hope it give those tubes a good cleaning and you get your bfp:hugs:

This is the first time Faith it's been 2 yrs since my TR so I'm praying it's all clear then next cycle I'll be in Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->