Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter, your post made me cry. I am so sad that your tests were from the trigger. I figured a trigger shot was out of your system in a week or so..

I am gonna be taking a break for a few months. My right side kept me up all night last night so I know that it is my bad side that will ovulate this cycle again. Only time my left side ovulates anymore is when I took the Clomid days 2-6 and I don't feel like that is conducive to me having healthier eggs.. My husband is leaving soon and since I am out this cycle and next cycle, I figure I can take a much needed 'forced' break. I got the new doc appt. coming up and getting our house ready for moving while my husband is gone. Besides I had a dream last night that me and the hubby were at the start of the IVF process and a girl I know walked up and told me to wait on the Lord and to stop being in such a hurry, so that is exactly what I am going to do.. I will post what happens at my upcoming doctor appt, if anything...
I will also check in from time to time on everyone.
Cupcake, I pray your IUI works! So much!
I hope when I come back there are so many bfps!!
Brandy, I am waiting on your next bfp! :D
God bless! Be back for my doctor appt and then again in a few months!

Fluter, I am praying for you... Sending you a big hug!

Angie-Hope you do well with your break, Take time to love yourself :) I hope your new Dr. is "the one" lol As far as only O-ing on one side with Clomid, when we got our bfp I had felt O pains on my left & was shocked to find that I was actually pregnant from my short tube on the right, so don't count your other side out just yet :)

Hi Ladies! So much excitement on here. Our racing season has started so Ive been busy and cant post as much as I would like but I do check in and read as often as I can.
AFM, Im on cycle day 17. No positive LH yet? :( Testing twice a day. The lines are getting darker but not quite there yet.
Good Luck everyone!

Good luck LL! Are you doing Clomid again or Femara this time?

Flutter-Have you decided not to do IVF, as you had planned? I hope you get your Miracle after trying for so long!

AFM-Well today is IUI day!!!:happydance::happydance: Got a little worried last night, when I started getting crampy that I would O during the night, but apparently after 12-15 hrs post trigger cramps are normal & are a sign of Ovary stimulation & follie growth :) Still crampy this morning, mainly on the left, even tho the larger follies are on the right? Oh well, excited to get this day done:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So sorry Fluter!
Cupcake, good luck with the iui. I was on Clomid this cycle. Im going to ask him about the Femara but first I think Im going to go a few cycles with nothing since Ive been on the Clomid so long. My last few O's were not as intense as normal so I want to get that out of my system and see what the O pains are like again with no meds before going on to something else.

I've decided against the IVF. I just don't know that my heart could take another deviating blow like that and I don't think I could be away from my kids that long. I would miss them too much. I'd have to go to MX because that's the only way I could afford it. Part of me is irritated bc I never wanted to do IUI. I wanted IVF. We spent well over $5,000 that we could've had saved for IVF. A fellow TR sister said that her doctor is doing IVF trial but she's in TX. I asked her to pass along the info just incase. I'm so sad. I don't know what else to say. Just LEARN FROM ME IUI LADIES

Oh Fluter so sorry hun!

Cupcake OOOH FX for you so excited.

Afm, I have been try to get DH to DTD for 2 days now and it was starting to piss me off as he never refuses to DTD ever. He finally broke down and said he was saving them up to make our next baby! Cutest thing ever. But I still raped him! lmao

Cupcake with you being a nurse, do you know if you can get Synvisc One injections while pregnant? I started getting them at the end of 2012 and its been a miracle to my knee. They have approved both this time so on June 11 I go to get them both done. This last one lasted me 10 months (the normal is 6 months). Im just wondering if I ever do get pregnant if I will still be able to get those or have to wait? Ive been able to avoid many surgeries with this working so I would like to continue and hope it keeps working. Its Synvisc One not the regular Synvisc. I dont know what the difference is but I had 3 sets of the regular (3 shots each series) and it never phased my knee. He wanted to try this new one and its one shot and it has taken away almost all my pain. I still cant do alot of steps or squatting but Im almost pain free any other time. He was wanting to do a knee replacement when I got older but with this working I may not have to.

Cupcake with you being a nurse, do you know if you can get Synvisc One injections while pregnant? I started getting them at the end of 2012 and its been a miracle to my knee. They have approved both this time so on June 11 I go to get them both done. This last one lasted me 10 months (the normal is 6 months). Im just wondering if I ever do get pregnant if I will still be able to get those or have to wait? Ive been able to avoid many surgeries with this working so I would like to continue and hope it keeps working. Its Synvisc One not the regular Synvisc. I dont know what the difference is but I had 3 sets of the regular (3 shots each series) and it never phased my knee. He wanted to try this new one and its one shot and it has taken away almost all my pain. I still cant do alot of steps or squatting but Im almost pain free any other time. He was wanting to do a knee replacement when I got older but with this working I may not have to.

From what I have read its not recommended for use during pregnancy. I'm not really familiar with it, but since its not recommended or been really studied most Dr.'s wouldn't approve it unless benefits outweigh the risks.....

Iui went well. Released 3 follies, dh had more volume. Had some spotting after & been cramping. Guess we've done all we can except pray for the best :)

Fluter, so sorry:cry:...and wow! I had no idea that 2 IUIs would run $5000:sad2: that's huge:nope:

My IVF was a little over $2000 because I was part of a trial study. I can't imagine if I would have paid the full $13-15K with a BFN outcome:nope: This is obviously no deep thinking here, but IVF outcome must be based on your underlying fertility issues. Obviously in Brandy's case, it was her short tubes...her FSH & AMH were really low for her age!! Also, having had her uterus scraped prior to the procedure could have helped as well. I, on the other hand, have "normal for the my age" FSH & AMH. For those considering IVF, I would certainly look into success rates based on FSH & AMH.

I'm still doing a very low-key TTC and enjoying it. I haven't temped for the past 3 months, but decided to this cycle. It took 5 days before I remembered to take my temperature!!!! and THEN yesterday morning, when I remembered, my battery was bad..lol! So, today..cd12..my 1st temp for this cycle:wacko: I decided to go back to the OLD SCHOOL and do the instead softcups. I tried these a couple of years ago and for only a cycle or 2. Back then, I put them in after bd'ing, but NOW I've read a higher success rate with having dh dtd in the cup and insert...combined with pre-seed. So, a pretty low-cost "almost IUI" :haha:

Cupcake, we need good news around here! I hope this IUI is your keeper:hugs:

Thanks Faith! For some reason I feel out already :/ as for us IUI will be as far as we go. Luckily my on does them so no where near as expensive. This cycle was $800 but $275 was clomid & trigger....hoping we get super blessed, but hesitant to think we could get a bfp again on 1st try....oh well hoping I'm wrong & this next 2 weeks how's quickly!

Good luck Cupcake. I wish mine was only $800. That's what I was told to start with but he kindly left out the $305 baseline ultrasound and the cost of two of the meds plus the cost of blood draws.

Faith I have no idea at this point what my issue is. The only thing I can gather is maybe the cilla (hairs) in Fallopian tubes no longer move. Other than that my FSH is good and my AMH was 5.1 so that's still awesome. I haven't had lining issues. I have regular cycles. I'm just at a total loss

Holy crap that's an awesome AMH! I'm jealous, LOL!

99.9% of the time, I'm fine with mistakes in my past and accepting them, but having the TL is the ONE thing I wish I could undo.

Good luck Cupcake. I wish mine was only $800. That's what I was told to start with but he kindly left out the $305 baseline ultrasound and the cost of two of the meds plus the cost of blood draws.

Faith I have no idea at this point what my issue is. The only thing I can gather is maybe the cilla (hairs) in Fallopian tubes no longer move. Other than that my FSH is good and my AMH was 5.1 so that's still awesome. I haven't had lining issues. I have regular cycles. I'm just at a total loss

Yes, we are blessed. My follie scan was $50 bucks....The closest RE is 2 hours away & I was told they START at $1500/cycle.

Fluter, you might actually be a good candidate for IVF. Your AMH is awesome! (I'm sure there are other factors to be considered) Like Navy, I'm a little jealous too:haha: my AMH is 1.3:cry:
But I'm like you, really wondering if it's the cilia not functioning in my tubes:nope:

Navy, I AGREE..of all the regrets I have thus far in life, the TL takes the trophy..hands down! :nope: horrid, horrid decision!!!

Well, still spring cleaning around here and TODAY I'm in a serious "throw it away" mood...watch out! My kids don't like it when I get like this:haha:
Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start:hugs:

Cupcake, I have my fingers crossed for you!
Faith, I need a lesson on the softcups. Ive never heard of them until recently I heard one of you mention them.
I guess Im out this month? Im on cycle day 20 and have not had an LH surge and my temp has been extremely low 96.9 and stayed there for days which is very odd for me. Not sure whats going on? Ive never had that happen.
My IUIs are free through my RE but Im not having much luck with him or the IuIs yet. I really need to go to a different fertility doc and see about getting some other tests run to see whats going on but Im afraid its going to kill me, money wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->