Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, I am 2dpo and had horrible O pains. The only problem is they were on my blocked side. I did have some slight O pains on my good side, but not enough to get excited. Our Bding was right. We BDed every other day up until the day before O. Then 2 days in a row. So I know we did all we could. I will start the progesterone Monday and test the following Monday. Now the bigtime down on my knees praying starts!

Fx for you Galvan!

As far as ivf goes... It's a huge gamble. I only think it's a reliable procedure if you have an re that is thorough. If they just group you in with everyone else and do the same protocol all the time it won't work as well. We had to really look for a doctor that structured our procedure specifically around the test results. Most just give out the meds, retrieve the eggs, and the do the implant... I talked through with mine what I thought would work and he told me what he thought. In the end used the meds he suggested but he did the scrape I asked for and the 5 day even though he does a 3 day.

So now I am majorly bloated. I don't remember being this bloated post O before I started progesterone.

I just wanted opinions. Yes it is a blue dye target brand. I have read the horrible reviews. I believe I must have O late because there is no sign of AF here and I need to wait a few days for another test but will get a Pink dye. Thank you and Flutter I think of you often and hope you are ok. I am sorry for the struggles you are having.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
The line showed up right away and was blue in person. Dh saw it a well. I went through a MILLION pictures with mixed reviews saying yes this was my BFP days before the pink dye tests then there are all the complaints.

I would take a different test and not stress over this one. It looks like the indent line where the antibody strip goes, however I know that in person looks are way different than on a picture. Fx/d for you!!!

I see a line...I know with pictures they are always tricky so maybe take a cheapy $1 on from the dollar store.

Hey Ladies :)

I thought I would give you an update...My HSG was booked for Thursday but I got a call yesterday morning asking me to go in today. Holy cramping!! So, apparently my right tube is clear ad the left she is unsure because the dye was pushing out of both tubes. She said if nothing is taken for pain the body contracts, pushing is back out. I did not take anything for the pain because the last one I had done, there was no pain at all!!

My previous HSG I was told that both of my tubes were blocked but I had 3 pregnancies since that. I am relieved :) My doctor said for me to call her to make an appointment to discuss meds. She also said she wanted to keep an eye on what side I am ovulating from and she may do IUI for the left side, but the right side is good. I can't get in to see her until my next cycle. I am do to ovulate within the next 4-5 days, We are going to try this cycle on our own. FX this test cleared the way!!

I am excited but scared at the same time...It's been almost four years since my TR but I have not been trying the whole time because of my divorce and such. Let the bd'ing begin!!!

Flutter and Momma thank you for looking at the picture for me. It very well could be the antibody strip. I am going to retest Friday.

Anyhope-I see the line, but I agree it looks like an indent....Hope a different test gives you a clear answer! Fx'd for a BFP!!!

Super-Awesome news!!!!! Good luck on your new Journey!!!

Afm-nothing new here.....crampy at times & globs of creamy cm...This 2ww is creeping by.....But on a happy note.....Super excited for the kids & I to head out for an adventure in 2 weeks! Going to be so nice to get in just some "us" time :) Just hoping AF doesn't get to come along on our trip!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My only concern with the test is the line is so thin like an indent or Evap. I am not with these tests though. Fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->