Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That is crazy!!! Hope you find one who can do it for less! Question for you ladies - I haven't called my insurance company, but now that we've had our tubes untied ( not covered by insurance) will they cover us for pregnancy, HSG, fertility issues?

That is crazy!!! Hope you find one who can do it for less! Question for you ladies - I haven't called my insurance company, but now that we've had our tubes untied ( not covered by insurance) will they cover us for pregnancy, HSG, fertility issues?

My friends insurance isnt covering any of her visits to the surgeon that did her tr nor is it covering her clomid. Clomid has a generic though so if you end up on it, def request that

My friends insurance isnt covering any of her visits to the surgeon that did her tr nor is it covering her clomid. Clomid has a generic though so if you end up on it, def request that

Thanks, I heard the generic was somewhere around $50 a month. I'm good with that. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Did you ever have little cramps after O, but before AF was to show? I"m getting them low on my right side. They don't hurt, just show off and on during the day. Started 3 DPO when my temp dipped for one day and have been here once a day since. I'm 6dpo. Generally I have a 9 day luteal phase, so I guess I will know soon.

Thanks, I heard the generic was somewhere around $50 a month. I'm good with that. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Did you ever have little cramps after O, but before AF was to show? I"m getting them low on my right side. They don't hurt, just show off and on during the day. Started 3 DPO when my temp dipped for one day and have been here once a day since. I'm 6dpo. Generally I have a 9 day luteal phase, so I guess I will know soon.

I always cramp on my left side when I ovulate so I think so. But we had stopped trying when I actually conceived so I wasnt tracking like I had been.

Hey CJ! I would start taking a b-6 vitamin to lengthen your luteal phase. I've read anything under ten is short. I had a 11 day LP and now mine is 13 from the B-6. I think there might be other things that will do it as well, but 100 mgs of B-6 worked for me. Oh and the month I had the M/C I had twinges in my O area like it was stretching during the TWW, but the actual cramping started a little later. I've read the TWW symptom site( its addicting) and LOTS of women get all types of cramps when PG and some feel nothing so......

My temp dipped a bit this morning so I expext the ol' witch to come anytime. It wasn't below the coverline but I have been having some strong AF signs. I hope those still in their TWW much luck and those trying to catch that egg luck too! :hugs:

Oh Jasmine! Rats! That nasty witch:growlmad: what a disappointment:nope: I hope this next cycle is yours:hugs:

You mention B-6...so this would be good for someone maybe who starts spotting at CD23 (of a 28 day cycle)??? My sister has had this going on for a LONG time...I wonder if B6 might help her? What do you think?

anyone else have thoughts on herbs or such that could help with early spotting during lp?

:hugs:

Hey CJ! I would start taking a b-6 vitamin to lengthen your luteal phase. I've read anything under ten is short. I had a 11 day LP and now mine is 13 from the B-6. I think there might be other things that will do it as well, but 100 mgs of B-6 worked for me. Oh and the month I had the M/C I had twinges in my O area like it was stretching during the TWW, but the actual cramping started a little later. I've read the TWW symptom site( its addicting) and LOTS of women get all types of cramps when PG and some feel nothing so......

My temp dipped a bit this morning so I expext the ol' witch to come anytime. It wasn't below the coverline but I have been having some strong AF signs. I hope those still in their TWW much luck and those trying to catch that egg luck too! :hugs:

Hey :) I hear you! I started EPO, folic acid, B 6 and Flax seed oil this cycle, so I hope it helps lenghten that cycle. My ob said 8-10 days is still normal, which I think is bs. I think I will have to find another one who sees things my way. I want to get it to at least 12. How long after starting B6 did it take to get you those extra 2 days? I'm going to check that site out now...:hugs: Thanks!

Hey :) I hear you! I started EPO, folic acid, B 6 and Flax seed oil this cycle, so I hope it helps lenghten that cycle. My ob said 8-10 days is still normal, which I think is bs. I think I will have to find another one who sees things my way. I want to get it to at least 12. How long after starting B6 did it take to get you those extra 2 days? I'm going to check that site out now...:hugs: Thanks!

A couple months and I have noticed a difference. I have read many women on the TWW symtom site get their BFP with a shorter LP so maybe every person is different. One side effect of the larger dose of B-6 is very stinky pee, so if you get that don't freak. :blush: :haha: It's funny isn't it.....we go from starting prenatals to taking a whole mess of stuff when we're TTC.

I am gonna definitely order the macca this time. I started spotting just a bit after a HUGE cramp after getting out of my lazyboy earlier. I had never done that so it was kind of weird, and makes me think the witch is being very mean to me this month and she's coming full force in the middle of the night like she used to. :growlmad:

Faith- not sure if the B-6 will help her. I just read it being good for lengthening the LP. I have read that you can have a big estrogen surge a week after O so maybe that is it. Macca root might be good for her too if it helps even out hormones. She may have too much estrogen or not enough progesterone and that's what is making her spot. :shrug: I tdefinitely wouldn't hurt to try either or both the the b-6 and macca. :flower:

Well, almost 11 pm here so I'm off to snuggle with my DH. Happy Memorial Day weekend to all(well those who are on my side of the pond :winkwink:)! Hope it's a fun one! To my friends who reside on the other side ....have a wonderful weekend as well! :hugs:

A couple months and I have noticed a difference. I have read many women on the TWW symtom site get their BFP with a shorter LP so maybe every person is different. One side effect of the larger dose of B-6 is very stinky pee, so if you get that don't freak. :blush: :haha: It's funny isn't it.....we go from starting prenatals to taking a whole mess of stuff when we're TTC.

I am gonna definitely order the macca this time. I started spotting just a bit after a HUGE cramp after getting out of my lazyboy earlier. I had never done that so it was kind of weird, and makes me think the witch is being very mean to me this month and she's coming full force in the middle of the night like she used to. :growlmad:

Faith- not sure if the B-6 will help her. I just read it being good for lengthening the LP. I have read that you can have a big estrogen surge a week after O so maybe that is it. Macca root might be good for her too if it helps even out hormones. She may have too much estrogen or not enough progesterone and that's what is making her spot. :shrug: I tdefinitely wouldn't hurt to try either or both the the b-6 and macca. :flower:

Well, almost 11 pm here so I'm off to snuggle with my DH. Happy Memorial Day weekend to all(well those who are on my side of the pond :winkwink:)! Hope it's a fun one! To my friends who reside on the other side ....have a wonderful weekend as well! :hugs:

Good advice - What's Macca and what does it do? I'm 8 DPO and usually have a 9 day LP- so I'm curious to see how this goes... My temp was actually up today.

Ladies, I just wanted to throw this out there. I mentioned in my story that we had stopped trying for a few mos and ended up pregnant. I did however start something new right before we conceived. I had started taking baby tylenol because I heard it would help. I was getting ready for the coming month when we were going to start trying again.

:headspin: Woke up this morning with a road map of blue veins all over my chest, neck and arms. Wow. I'm 9 DPO. This is generally as long as I get for a luteal phase, so I took a FRER and BFN. I hope it works out this time, but even if the B6 extends my LP, I'm happy. Oh and I had big bbs before my O, but now they are growing out of control. Guess we'll know something tomorrow! Cross your fingers! :)

:headspin: Woke up this morning with a road map of blue veins all over my chest, neck and arms. Wow. I'm 9 DPO. This is generally as long as I get for a luteal phase, so I took a FRER and BFN. I hope it works out this time, but even if the B6 extends my LP, I'm happy. Oh and I had big bbs before my O, but now they are growing out of control. Guess we'll know something tomorrow! Cross your fingers! :)

I hope it's a good sign for you:happydance: and like you said, even if the B6 worked in extending lp...that's GREAT news!:thumbup:

I hope it's a good sign for you:happydance: and like you said, even if the B6 worked in extending lp...that's GREAT news!:thumbup:

Me too, just so nervous now. I don't even want to get on the riding mower just in case it shakes me too much. I had a couple of decent cramps yesterday 8 DPO that went away after a few minutes, but did that a few times until bedtime. Hopefully it was implantation cramps and not something I ate that didn't agree with me. Prob TMI but I didn't have a BM yesterday at all, so it wasn't that kind of cramping. The waiting is killing me. :brat:

Me too, just so nervous now. I don't even want to get on the riding mower just in case it shakes me too much. I had a couple of decent cramps yesterday 8 DPO that went away after a few minutes, but did that a few times until bedtime. Hopefully it was implantation cramps and not something I ate that didn't agree with me. Prob TMI but I didn't have a BM yesterday at all, so it wasn't that kind of cramping. The waiting is killing me. :brat:

Good luck ladies!!!!! I know what you mean about the mower CJ as I dont do anything robust in the TWW just incase..... I have missed out on some fun too last month as everyone went on the funfair rides and I just watched......Fingers crossed for you :flower:

cj good luck!!!!!!!
crystal i love the new pic :)
I was the same way in the very begining I didnt want to do anything that could hurt me or rock my body to much! now im doing everything and anything lol

Sorry I haven't been on here for the last few days, its been real hectic with the wedding only being a few days away lol. I started straight away on 2 capsules of high strength maca as you can take up to 4 a day. Its got all the vitimins in it that you need and within a week you can feel a difference. I caught the first month of taking it with the twins but stopped taking it when I found out I was pregnant. I took it for a month and half this time and carried on taking it til I was 12 weeks pregnant to keep up the progesterone levels. So both times it was almost immediately that I caught pregnant.

Energy defo does increase on this stuff and it can be hard to get to sleep at times even though you feel so tired. I also found that I used to have broken nights sleep on it and was only sleeping 4-5 hours instead of my normal 8. When I did stop taking it this time, it took a good couple of weeks to get back to normal in my sleep pattern. I used to feel like tigger off winnie the poo lol bouncing around all the time even though I was so tired, I just couldn't shut down. Maybe thats how I lost so much weight in pregnancy(slowly putting a bit back on now thank god) xxxx Good luck to all of you trying it xxxx

Sorry I haven't been on here for the last few days, its been real hectic with the wedding only being a few days away lol. I started straight away on 2 capsules of high strength maca as you can take up to 4 a day. Its got all the vitimins in it that you need and within a week you can feel a difference. I caught the first month of taking it with the twins but stopped taking it when I found out I was pregnant. I took it for a month and half this time and carried on taking it til I was 12 weeks pregnant to keep up the progesterone levels. So both times it was almost immediately that I caught pregnant.

Energy defo does increase on this stuff and it can be hard to get to sleep at times even though you feel so tired. I also found that I used to have broken nights sleep on it and was only sleeping 4-5 hours instead of my normal 8. When I did stop taking it this time, it took a good couple of weeks to get back to normal in my sleep pattern. I used to feel like tigger off winnie the poo lol bouncing around all the time even though I was so tired, I just couldn't shut down. Maybe thats how I lost so much weight in pregnancy(slowly putting a bit back on now thank god) xxxx Good luck to all of you trying it xxxx

I hope your wedding day is everything you've dreamed:hugs:

So, you didn't *ease* into the Maca, eh? I'm on day 6 of taking it...did 4 days of 500 mg, and yesterday started 1000 mg (dh, too)....not sure if I should increase the dose immediately...I'll be Oing in about a week and not sure if it's too late to have any real affect on this cycle. I'm a bit leary of the insomnia and skin breakouts I've read about (I already get skin breakouts:wacko: ...hate to make them worse!) On the other hand, maybe easing into it makes no difference on the insomnia...once I reach a higher dosage, will likely cause the sleep issues anyway. I've been taking mine early in the day..so far no problems with sleep:thumbup: (although I'm wondering if I'm getting an afternoon headache form it...still planning to press through it as I've read some women do experience headaches at the start)

Come on JUNE :bfp::happydance:

CRYSTAL: I love the new photo, too!!!

I definately wouldn't say its too late in the cycle for it and no I never eased into it as I've always been impatient lol. Some people say it clears up their skin, but again unfortunately I've got pregnancy acne and it did nothing to clear those up:cry: xxxx Yes we get married on Friday and its all systems go at the moment. I'm so excited yet really nervous xxxx

QUOTE=jojo1972;10885177]I definately wouldn't say its too late in the cycle for it and no I never eased into it as I've always been impatient lol. Some people say it clears up their skin, but again unfortunately I've got pregnancy acne and it did nothing to clear those up:cry: xxxx Yes we get married on Friday and its all systems go at the moment. I'm so excited yet really nervous xxxx[/QUOTE]

Congratulatons!
I bet you'll make a beautiful bride!!!:wedding:

Ok, I usually have that 9 day LP, right? I'm on Day 10 and no sign of AF! I got another BFN this morning, so I'll try again tomorrow if the witch doesn't catch me before then!!! The b6 is working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->