Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Just one has to be checked on cd3, but the other can be anytime. I just don't remember which is which. Lol

Hey ladies! Reading, but internet hates me. Can't wait to switch. Hope for good news for all of you soon!

33 days to term here, 54 to the due date.

For most women, age best predicts the chance of conception each month. However, despite having regular menstrual cycles and normal periods, about 10% of women lose their fertility sooner than expected. These women should think about having a family in their 20’s or very early 30’s.

There are several tests which help predict whether a woman may have a faster biological clock – one of these is the Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) test. This test helps to estimate what is called ‘ovarian reserve’ by measuring the number of follicles developing in the ovary at a particular time. Once the test is complete, we compare the results with those of other woman of the same age.

AMH is a hormone made by small follicles as they grow in the ovaries. This test is more convenient and less expensive than alternative tests like Egg Check, because it uses a simple blood test rather than ultrasound scanning, and can be done at any time in the menstrual cycle. It is available from all Fertility Associates clinics. An AMH test can pick up who might lose their fertility more quickly but it does not show who is more fertile than average. AMH does not predict ovarian reserve in women older than 40 or those with Polycystic Ovaries (PCO).

Super excited for you!

It's crazy! It felt so far away not long ago, and now it's getting so close. Wish I could stay settled on a name though, lmao.

I'm so nervous about the HSG test on Thursday.... If it wasn't for needing to know if my tubes are blocked and what is causing my AF to be so unregulated I'd just skip it...
My dad we just found out is having to have a heart cath that day they found blockages on 3 arteries and it's an hour and half from where I will be for my test.....

Hope this helps answer the question
The typical ‘Day 3 Bloods’ usually refer to the hormones E2, FSH and LH. E2 refers to estrogen, the main female reproductive hormone which is secreted from the ovary. FSH is the acronym for Follicle-Stimulating hormone. This hormone is released from the brain and stimulates the ovary to mature an egg. LH refers to ‘luteinizing hormone,’ which is integral in the final maturation and release of a mature follicle.

I agree and have my bet on a fluke. I am waiting to test again Friday but still have doubts. I have cramping and sore bbs as of AF is around the corner. I am now on cd29 and hopefully O at day 21 or 22. I am completely convinced the cilia or fimbre are not working. An open tube, my age and lab work screams it works but I have this voice in the back of my mind saying nope.

For those if you who experienced IVF how did you do with the shots. How many were there and was it frightening or painful. I am terrified of having overly stimulated ovaries I get the worst O pains as it is.

Cupcake that is great to hear you are getting time to vacation with your family. I hope hope hope you get that BFP during all the fun.

Thanks :) AF or a bfp should arrive by the Friday before we leave on Monday..... fx'd!

Anyhope the shots were nothing. The needles are very small. I gave most of the shots to myself. The most had in Ina given day was 3 but for a short period of time. It depends on where I was in the cycle at the time as to what shots I used.

Anyhope, I know the IVF protocol can vary a bit, but I agree with Brandy...the shots are not bad at all!...the one administered in the thigh burned as it was going in..but releasing the meds slowly made a huge difference. As for the shots in the stomach...couldn't even feel the needle going in! Releasing the meds..again, slowly, made a difference..I found that injecting too quickly caused an achy feeling. To be honest, the IVF process as actually easier than I thought it would be! The worst part, to me, other than a BFN..was all the appointments!!!
Hope you don't have to go that route, though.:hugs:

Just stopping by to say hello ladies... looks like I'm back on the TTC bandwagon... :happydance: Im sooo nervous... My AF and O used to be so normal... I was on a big gym kick about 3 months ago taking supplements and working out hard and it threw me off track. My AF is only like 25-26 days with ovulation on like CD16... My doctor cant see me in time this cycle to order any bloodwork because cd3 is tomorrow, but I started pre-natals last month and just started taking Evening Primrose Oil. Im cutting down on soda (my weakness) and increasing water. I also ordered Fertilaid for both me and OH.

Any pointers on a natural approach? I had my HSG in May of 2013 and all was clear. Should I ask my doctor for another? or wait if I have issues? I feel like I was an expert at TTC at one point now I feel lost again...lol

Faith and Brandy thank you for the information about IVF. I broke down this morning in tears. I am more than ready for IVF.

Jena welcome back.

Hey ladies :wave:
I have stopped coming by this thread as much but I think of you ladies all the time. I wanted to stop by and share some of the things I tried when TTC. I am reposting the drops that I started using the month before I conceived. I bought these drops in Feb and conceived March 10,2014 I also used licorice powder blended in my juice, mostly orange juice, I warm you it's a yucky taste. I bought these products from a health food store.

Ps. The licorice was told to me in my reading from Cheri22 the previous year but I never tried it, after being on her page and she was asking everyone whose readings didn't come true to contact her I reread the reading. I went and bought the licorice and also purchased the reproductive drops. Cheri reading stated I would conceived from a Feb cycle. Deliver in Feb or find out in Feb. I am pregnant from my Feb cycle. It could have been a lucky guess but I know God was involved.

Sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: your way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
Where do you buy them and what are the licorice drops supposed to help with. It is new to me.

Hey Jenafyr!! You shouldn't need another HSG, they normally don't close unless you had an infection or a MC.

Good morning ladies! Welcome back Jenafyr! Good luck on your new journey!

Sorry your sad Anyhope. Are you moving forward with IVF soon?

Galvan-Anything going on yet????

Mrs.T- Glad your doing good! Excited that your Cheri22 reading came true!

:hi: CJ, LL, Faith, Brandy, & Flutter & all that I missed!!!

Brandi- I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going! Eeek!

Afm, Had some big cramps on left side last night & still sore this morning. TRYING to not get my hopes up, but it reminded me of the same kind of thing that happened on my bfp cycle @ 7dpo. Still no hpt in the house, not that they would be accurate so early & with trigger anyways :/ Going to keep busy & not read too much into it! Hope you ladies have a great day!

I'm excited, but nervous. We decided we are going to just have fun (and me get to know my body again) till September, then we will get serious if it doesnt happen. That will give me time to cleanse my body and let these vitamins take effect.

September will be a year since my dad passed :cry: so its kinda symbolic so the month isnt so sad...PLUS... cheri 22 told me June and a girl, so if her prediction is correct it will happen right away or in September (June birthdate)

My OH lost a daughter 3 years ago in July (8month gestation stillbirth) I know part of him longs for another child. He is an amazing father. My kids love him. He makes me laugh like I never have before. He was truely my savior. I was on a downward spiral since loosing my dad and having to care for my legally blind mom.

PS. I have missed you ladies :hug:

Cupcake, still no change. Low temp still and no sign of ovulation and Im on cycle day 25. Just waiting now to see if AF will hit since I havent ovulated. Ive had alot of 96.9 days which is odd for me and Im not sure what that means?
Still got my fingers crossed for you Cupcake!

Had HSG both tubes are clear no blocks. Dr wants me to take folic acid and next cycle take Clomid. He also wants me to temp and bring the chart in to him so he can see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->