Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ok ladies.... here comes the strange and unusual. I was reading through another thread and stumbled upon this Fertility Spells!!!

https://www.mia-angel.co.uk/fertility-pregnancy-spells.html

the testimonials are crazy. I figured if we saught the help from a psychic, this is worth a try.

Cupcake - I did bring up IVF last night and I predict by the beginning of next year we will begin the process. We have only been ttc for three months now. DH does not have any children and he hides it fairly well when he finds out I am not pregnant but when I ask him directly he says it make him sad. I do not believe men easily openly admit they too want children as I on the other hand may as well have it flashing on my car haha. I have been all over the map with emotions this month I think I have convinced myself of nonexistent symptoms. This cycle has been very unusual as I believe Faith brought up a week ago that our bodies do strange things. Although I want to go right to IVF I love that you share your IUI symptoms. I am extremely curious about foreign hormones for fertility and their side effects.

Stmom - that is great to hear about open tubes. I bet with comid and close monitoring with IUI you will be sitting with a BFP in no time. I do not trust IUI with my one open tube. I remember waking up from my TR and the dr saying all went well but my right tube was connected up at the higher end of the tube and he made a disappointed face. Then six months later I found out my left tube is blocked and the right is open. I am CONVINCED the tube does not work otherwise I would try the clomid IUI route in a second. I am personally more than out of patience with the waiting for a BFP and because of my age (28) I will be relentless about IVF. I lost my sons almost seven years ago. I am tired of shopping for others baby showers haha I have about had enough. I want to hear those foot steps in my home again.

Gavln - I hope you are feeling ok as of this point of your cycle.

It seems hard that we are all struggling I want all of us to get our BFPs and be done with waiting.

Had HSG both tubes are clear no blocks. Dr wants me to take folic acid and next cycle take Clomid. He also wants me to temp and bring the chart in to him so he can see it.
Wonderful news!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cupcake - I did bring up IVF last night and I predict by the beginning of next year we will begin the process. We have only been ttc for three months now. DH does not have any children and he hides it fairly well when he finds out I am not pregnant but when I ask him directly he says it make him sad. I do not believe men easily openly admit they too want children as I on the other hand may as well have it flashing on my car haha. I have been all over the map with emotions this month I think I have convinced myself of nonexistent symptoms. This cycle has been very unusual as I believe Faith brought up a week ago that our bodies do strange things. Although I want to go right to IVF I love that you share your IUI symptoms. I am extremely curious about foreign hormones for fertility and their side effects.

Stmom - that is great to hear about open tubes. I bet with comid and close monitoring with IUI you will be sitting with a BFP in no time. I do not trust IUI with my one open tube. I remember waking up from my TR and the dr saying all went well but my right tube was connected up at the higher end of the tube and he made a disappointed face. Then six months later I found out my left tube is blocked and the right is open. I am CONVINCED the tube does not work otherwise I would try the clomid IUI route in a second. I am personally more than out of patience with the waiting for a BFP and because of my age (28) I will be relentless about IVF. I lost my sons almost seven years ago. I am tired of shopping for others baby showers haha I have about had enough. I want to hear those foot steps in my home again.

Gavln - I hope you are feeling ok as of this point of your cycle.

It seems hard that we are all struggling I want all of us to get our BFPs and be done with waiting.

I try not to over analyze things related to ttc, as they never seem the same & I hate disappointment :/ I do spill on here, just to keep from driving my dh nuts! lol Still sore on the left side & uterus is crampy & achy this afternoon. I made the mistake of buying a 3 pack of FRER today :dohh: I have sworn to myself I WILL NOT POAS til at least Monday & it's iffy then....ugh wish I had just put them back on the shelf! lol

WOOO HOO ST. Mom!!

Anyhope...with this last MC DH said he really wanted that baby and it did bother him that it took us a year again of ttc to get pregnant. I think at this point I am not going to let him know anything and just roll with whatever happens on my own. And like Cupcake says I have you ladies to help me vent! BTW i love you girls for being the shoulder i need to cry on!

Afm, oh man my hormones are so High after this MC I am horny all the time!DH is exhausted!

Yes. I am 9dpt/8dpiui today :) still a crampy but not as strong so far this morning....

I'm going to hold out. Honestly I'm still not too optimistic....not sure why tho :/

Cupcake I am 9-10 dpo. Would you like to wait it out together. I did test yesterday but was 8dpo supposedly. I am not optimistic either however I belie that has been slightly obvious. I am having standard cramps but three days of diarreah even after eating bulking foots to try and stop it. I have no idea what that is all about. Probably more weird things this cycle. I bought an answer test and two first responses and may test Sunday but I almost just want to wait for AF because I can not see another bfn. Next cycle I will use OPKs but not hpt I want to wait out for AF. I do like knowing my LH surge TTC or not. Atleast then I get positives lol

At 8dpiui or for that matter 8dpo, even if we do get a bfp, we probably haven't implanted yet lol I guess I feel like its against the odds that IUI would work again on the the 1st try lol Don't get me wrong, I pray we beat the odds, but I also don't want to be crushed if the witch shows up! Anyhope I would love to join you in waiting to test lol Galvan is our cycle buddy too....Not really been feeling anything today, of course I haven't been able to sit & rest any today either :/ Took the kiddos shopping.....wow I'm tired lol

Hey ladies. No symptoms other than being super emotional. Anything upsets me here lately. Thay could be the progesterone though.

Ok I have a question for all you ladies that have had an HSG... How long did you cramp after.... I'm still cramping and it was done yesterday at 10... Is that normal?

I cramped for a few days I think & had a little spotting also, which they warned me could happen.....

I cramped for a week after.

9DPo, temp drop, but I slept uncovered so that could be why. We have a quinceanera tonight which sucks that I am not enough dpo to test to know if I can drink any. I might have one drink, I doubt one will hurt. How many people get drunk all the time and keep having babies. Grr. Better not think about that. Test day is Tuesday.

Cupcake and Anyhope, when are you 2 testing? Fx for everyone!!

I think I will test Tuesday maybe. Lol will be 12 dpiui then. Got my bfp @10dpiui last time.....kinda scared to test lol

Stmom it was 3 days of cramping inspiring for me after my HSG. I am currently 4 dpo and have been sick since o. Not holding out much hope for this cycle. It was also 91 degrees the day we DTD and oh works outdoors, so it may be over for us until fall :(

You know it is odd how they say hot weather is no good for men's fertility. México is always hot from March-Nivember it is usually 90+ and most days it is hotter than 95. People here mostly don't seem to deal with infertility. Everyone seems to have 4+ kids.

I am scared to test too Cupcake. I am tired of seeing 1 line.

Hello everyone, fingers crossed for everyone in y'alls tww.
I'm out this month cd1. The miscarriage has thrown my period for a loop. I usually have a 28 day cycle and this one is 32. HSG is scheduled for July if not pregger by then.

I think I cramped for a few days after my HSG. I have a stricture on my right side, though, so I don't know if that affected things.

I'm KMFX for all you ladies waiting to test. We need some BFPs in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->