Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fxd CJ! I agree with Galvan! Its always hot in Africa & no problems there!
Hugs moms!

Well 10dpiui.....my BBS are heavy & tender. My nipples hurt & dull cramps. Either going pregnant, progesterone or AF is coming early lol gee that helps huh? Still avoiding the frer lol

Oh Cupcake I know how you are feeling. This last pregnancy I didn't test until AF was over a week late...DH had been telling me I was pregnant and I was arguing with him. Took the test to shut him up and there was that little faint line. Wish I never did ended up losing it a week later.
I do hope this is your keeper though! KMFX!

Stmom, I cramped for about a week after my HSG but he had a difficult time doing it and I also had some spotting.
Well, I have been testing everyday even though I was way past my expected O date just in case until AF hits.
We came home from a race late last night about 2 a.m. and I had a positive LH finally. Im on cycle day 28. Im already having some ovulation pains. This is really weird. Has anyone else ever had this happen so late? Now Im wondering if that will delay my period cAuse I should have started today.

Stmom, I cramped for about a week after my HSG but he had a difficult time doing it and I also had some spotting.
Well, I have been testing everyday even though I was way past my expected O date just in case until AF hits.
We came home from a race late last night about 2 a.m. and I had a positive LH finally. Im on cycle day 28. Im already having some ovulation pains. This is really weird. Has anyone else ever had this happen so late? Now Im wondering if that will delay my period cAuse I should have started today.

Some ladies get a 2nd LH spike with AF, this may be the case. If not & your are truly O-ing then it would mean AF will arrive in 2-3 weeks(guess) lol I would bd just in case!

Ive been bding at least ever other day and sometimes more so I figured I would be covered. i hope anyway

10dpo no symptoms except sore nipples. I had horrible cramps yesterday, but that was it.

Should be covered then LL! Good luck!

Galvan-Did you have symptoms with your bfp cycle?

I started with a major sense of smell and nausea at about 10-11dpo. I am 10dpo and nada. :(

I don't temp anymore.....Spent too much time analyzing & stressing over it lol

This is the first time I have temped since my MC. I temped this month since we are not being monitored and I am using Progesterone. I didn't want to take it too soon.

I've stop cramping now only spotted for a few hours... Tmi alert now I'm constipated and can't pass gas... Sorry I know tmi... I took a clear blue opk and have a smiley face so DH and I will (snuggle) tonight...
Fx'd for every one in the tww

Thanks Cupcake! Im pretty sure its ovulation cause I hurt with my same O pains all day yesterday and theyve gradually got worse like they always do when I ovulate but my Gyno said the more painful they are the better? Now just to wait and see if my temp spikes after this and confirm that but it has to be ovulation, thats the only time Ive felt like this.
This is all really strange cause that will put my period way off. I had a super sense of smell for a few weeks (I havent noticed it since last weekend)almost to the point it was making me sick. I couldnt cook sausage for nothing! I kept telling my husband it was bad and the smell was making me sick. He said it smelled like it always does. I went and bought more and a different brand and sausage links and it all smelled the same to me. HORRIBLE! The only time I have done that is when I was pregnant. I know Im not pregnant and I heard you can do it with ovulation but I wonder what would have made me do it then? That should have been the time I was ovulating but I never did.
Testing yet Cupcake? I still have my fingers crossed for you!

Ll for fun I test with frer you can test positive for LH surge if you're pg.

Brandy that would be Awesome! I have a ton so Ill check but Im sure Im not. I tested when I was having my sensitive smelling and it was negative.
Hows those precious baby girls doing?

Cupcake and Gavan I am waiting until Wednesday to test that would be 14dpo. I am having the usual cramps though. I got a positive smiley OPK yesterday but that could mean AF is comming too I think. My cervix is high and soft but closed. But I just have this feeling in my tummy AF is coming.

In a way I hope if AF does come it does shows Wednesday then I have a great idea of when I O'd and our BD timing was right and I did O on my right side. All of that would give me even more reason to know and say yes IVF is next. Sex becomes a chore at times when TTC like this and the let down is tough. I really would like to have a little more normal of a sex life for once lol

I don't temp anymore.....Spent too much time analyzing & stressing over it lol

I do not temp either. I did not seem to work the same for me. I do check cm, use the OPK, and check my cervix. I try haha

Gavin's chart looks great

I caved :/.......bfn. I was hopeful but I guess we just blew $800. Just hope AF shows by Friday so it won't ruin my trip. Think we will skip June & to iui in July again....ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->