Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake I will test tomorrow morning. 13dpo should be enough. Then we can wait for AF together.

If af shows on Friday, we may get to do a cycle in June.....not sure will see what dh thinks. If we do I may just do a femara/unmonitored cycle with the IUI. $800 every month is out of my comfort zone :(

Sorry Cupcake
:-(

Ll they are awesome! Today is the first day dh is back at work so I am flying solo... The girls have been very kind to me today so I am thankful! I have one that sleeps through the night and one that wakes up once for a feeding.

We had an issue with Cecelia she had acid reflux and is allergic to dairy.. Took a while to figure that out but since we did she is a very happy baby.

I forgot to add pics! Cece is in the yellow and Dani in the pink.

Attachments

• Celia 12 weeks.jpg
    Celia 12 weeks.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Danica 12 weeks (Medium).jpg
    Danica 12 weeks (Medium).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
They are so gorgeous, Brandy!
:hugs: Cupcake.
AFM, I am 11dpo today. I will be testing tomorrow. OH is going out of town to work tomorrow for 2 weeks so YTC will be postponed again if nothing tomorrow. Grr!

Sorry Galvan. Dh says if this cycle is a bust he wants to wait til July. Says my body needs a break from all the meds.....so I guess June will be ntnp for us....

Brandy, such darling little girls:cloud9: and what a blessing to have dh with you all this time:flower: I'll bet he missed his girls today!!:winkwink:

Cupcake, so sorry for the BFN:nope: glad you have the trip to look forward to!:hugs:

Anyhope, fx'd for Wednesday:flower:

LL, our crazy, crazy bodies, huh:shrug: I'm with you in the LATE O this month...I'm cd22 and just now getting a +opk!!!! No idea what my insides are doing. Going to go ahead with the softcup tonight...can't hurt a thing to try:thumbup:

God, I don't know how you did it with twins. I'm here with ONE and suffering! The heat, the back pain...the way he's laying, he's right on a nerve that is giving me extreme back pain, right around my lower ribs. It hurts to sit, drive, even BREATHE. I'm resisting the urge to take some Tylenol, but it's been going on for days and I'm not sure I can take much more.

I really hope he follows his brother and comes 12-ish days early, lol...instead of his sister who stayed comfy until 41 weeks.

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to let everyone know that I had my doctor visit today and he was AWESOME!! He is an older doctor and he is going to help me! He read over all my medical records and pulled out some numbers.. AMH 4.6 Prolactin was 14 and FSH was 1.3.. The prolactin and FSH were both taken during a miscarriage so they're not really valid, well he said the FSH needed to be done on day 3 of my cycle which I am to do when I come back my upcoming cycle. He also is going to be giving me an ultrasound to see if my right tube is hydrosalphinx and if it is, we will remove it, on HIS recommendations, not mine. He said it has been proven to cause recurrent miscarriage. He says my progesterone levels are always low and NO MORE CLOMID for me.. Only the shots... I assume he meant Femara.. He stayed in his office with me for two hours going through EVERY SINGLE record I brought in and even watched my HSG video with me in his office. He says that because my AMH is on the high side he needs to rule out PCOS which I am sure I don't have because my ovaries have been video'd so many times this past year from all the chemical pregnancies. So starting on cd3 I get the first hurdle out of the way with my jacked up tube.. He said there was a possibility that the dye was not used right on the right tube and it might not even be blocked. He said there is a test they can do where they can put water in there and see?? Not sure what he meant. I am just so glad to finally be seeing a real doctor. My husband said that if I wanted we would even stay in this area for a time after we get out of the military. God (with this doctor's help of course) is going to give us our little one. I knew it as soon as I saw him. I didn't get to hardly even speak. It was like he was reading my mind as far as the procedures I felt I needed to have done. I had blood tests done after the appointment today for blood clotting and Lupus and MTHFR and a few more.. I finally have a real doctor and after two years I am on my way to having my next child. I remember as he was reading my records stating that my progesterone has always been low and he said, "That's what supplementing is for.. If your body isn't producing something it needs, that's what I am here for!" I wanted to cry.
I am almost 10dpo... Testing negative but that's normal. Never have I wanted my period so much! I have actually been hoping that I am not pregnant so nothing will delay my appts. My hubby is leaving on Friday. So I get a rest cycle which I think I need. I am praying to be done before he gets back in July..

Galvan and Cupcake I hope your cycles are BFP'S!
Brandy your girls are GORGEOUS! I would LOVE to have another daughter.
Brandi, you will be posting the next baby photo! Hope you settle on a name soon. If we ever get to have a son I will be naming him Gannon. It's a family surname for my Papaw's memory..
Hope everyone is well.. I will be back every once in awhile!
I am praying for everyone and hope when next I log in there are BFP's everywhere!

Yay Angie! Femara is a pill. He's talking about Gonal F, menopur, follistim etc. They are expensive so a last resort for us. The test I think is where they inject saline while doing an ultrasound. Usually used to check for fibroids or polyps in utetus but my Dr. Uses it to flush the tubes & if you have pain then sends you for an hsg since tubes can't be with it. Sounds like he has a plan for you tho! Exciting stuff!!!

Love the name, Angie! It's very nice.

Yeah, I keep going back and forth on names. Gabriel's actually nixed now...WAY too popular around here...I just don't have the energy to change my signature right now. I'm actually pretty settled on a name now, and ordered room letters to go with his bedding. My only debate now is whether or not I want to add the other name I liked and give him three middle names, or forget about it altogether and stick with two.

Angie I am so glad you found someone to listen to you! I had the saline test too and that's what showed I had polyps that needed removed and so I had those removed and a scrape of my uterus. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->