Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy - Thanks for the pictures! They are just beautiful! <3

Brandi - Not too much longer now. :)

Angie - Glad your new doc is finally doing what needs to be done. It sucks that you've had to go through so many crap docs. Hopefully you'll be getting your sticky bean very soon.

KMFX for all those waiting to test!

12dpo BFN :cry: I expected it, but this was my last attempt at TTC before IVF. Now we will NTNP until we have enough saved for IVF.

Angie that is great you found a good dr!!

Galvan same here 13dpo and bfn. I too will just wait for IVF. I can not continue this routine any longer.

So sorry Cupcake!
Anyhope, I know what you mean about sex being a chore! LOL, I feel so sorry for my husband! Ive been wearing my husband down. I never thought I would see that day!
Brandy, your girls are absolutely ADORABLE!
Brandi, cant wait to see your little one.
Angie, Im so glad you have a new doctor and I wish you the best! You deserve it, you've been through alot and its time for your keeper!
Faith, my body certainly has a mind of its own cause its not doing what I want it to do... I think with me being older its making things much worse. I thought about taking Ovaboost. Has any of you taken it or know how long it takes to work?
I did get my temp spike this morning so I definetely ovulated. I just dont think it will amount to anything since it was so late. Ive read of lots of pregnancies with late O's but then alot that didnt amount to anything either. Ive decided Im not taking Clomid this month whether he tells me to or not. Im with you Cupcake, I think my body needs a rest from all the meds. Ive been on Clomid for months! Only because my gyno and RE want me too. Im going to see what happens without it. I would have liked to have had an IUI again this month but I wasnt sure if that was actual ovulation or not so figured I would wait.

Brandy the girls are just dolls!!

Brandi not much longer until little Mr. makes his grand entrance! Very exciting

I'm keeping my Fx'd for all you testing ladies.

AFM: idk what to do. Dh doesn't want to give up until we've tried IVF. He said at least at that point we know we've tried everything. So, I've made some contacts about doing the clinical trial IVF. I found a place in Ohio. I emailed the doctor and he got right back with me and asked me to email my phone number to the nurses and said from my brief med history I gave him that it sounded very promising for me to be accepted. I did that. I got a reply asking me to call the office. I had to leave a message. Sigh...decisions decisions decisions

I wish I could get into a clinical trial, but my amh and antral follicle counts are too low. I hope you get some good news, Fluter!

Also, *hugs* to those who got BFNs.

Sorry for the BFN's Galvan & Anyhope. I'm not testing unless AF is a few days late now.....Not holding out much hope for 2 lines at this point.....

So sorry Cupcake!
Anyhope, I know what you mean about sex being a chore! LOL, I feel so sorry for my husband! Ive been wearing my husband down. I never thought I would see that day!
Brandy, your girls are absolutely ADORABLE!
Brandi, cant wait to see your little one.
Angie, Im so glad you have a new doctor and I wish you the best! You deserve it, you've been through alot and its time for your keeper!
Faith, my body certainly has a mind of its own cause its not doing what I want it to do... I think with me being older its making things much worse. I thought about taking Ovaboost. Has any of you taken it or know how long it takes to work?
I did get my temp spike this morning so I definetely ovulated. I just dont think it will amount to anything since it was so late. Ive read of lots of pregnancies with late O's but then alot that didnt amount to anything either. Ive decided Im not taking Clomid this month whether he tells me to or not. Im with you Cupcake, I think my body needs a rest from all the meds. Ive been on Clomid for months! Only because my gyno and RE want me too. Im going to see what happens without it. I would have liked to have had an IUI again this month but I wasnt sure if that was actual ovulation or not so figured I would wait.
I'm glad your taking a break from the Clomid! Hope you get a pleasant surprise!

Brandy the girls are just dolls!!

Brandi not much longer until little Mr. makes his grand entrance! Very exciting

I'm keeping my Fx'd for all you testing ladies.

AFM: idk what to do. Dh doesn't want to give up until we've tried IVF. He said at least at that point we know we've tried everything. So, I've made some contacts about doing the clinical trial IVF. I found a place in Ohio. I emailed the doctor and he got right back with me and asked me to email my phone number to the nurses and said from my brief med history I gave him that it sounded very promising for me to be accepted. I did that. I got a reply asking me to call the office. I had to leave a message. Sigh...decisions decisions decisions
Goodluck Flutter! I hope you figure out what you want to do, but since its a personal decision all I can say is I'm rooting for you either way!

Fluter, that sounds awesome! Would you mind sharing the name of the place. I would be very interested. Im in Ohio quite often. I didnt know they did one there.

I hope you get it, fluter! Sounds like it could be promising!!!

cupcakes, it's not over until the witch shows up! Hope you get a BFS(urprise)

The last few days, I've had a VERY strong feeling about July 9, as if that will be his birthday. It wouldn't be totally out of range, just 11 days before his due date. My other son was 12 days early...and with the heat we've been having (it was 90 last night at 11pm and NO AIR CONDITIONING), I wouldn't mind, lol. Can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms.

LL it's called Institute for reproductive health. It's a trial that you will either take Gonal f or Afiola (experimental drug used in Europe similar to Gonal f). You have to be between 35-42. You can find some requirements on center watch .com. It's what Faith participated in (I think). The Austin, TX clinic has been emailing with me about it because it's actually the first place I found that did it. The Austin office said $6-8k out of pocket without insurance. That's too much for me plus traveling. I'm going to call OH office back tomorrow. If it's too expensive then MX IVF it will be late July

Oh and LL on center watch you can see who is participating by state.

Nope lol bbs seem less sore :/ will test Friday if af doesn't show by then but I think I'm out.....

I tested yesterday with a 'shadow' line. Today I got a more than visible line. My phone camera doesn't catch it as dark as it is. I am 11dpo. I am going to call my doctor today and see what we can do. Time to see if he means business. I know it sounds bad but I regretted trying this month when I realized the things I needed to do. You would think that one of these times I end up pregnant would result in everything meshing for a viable pregnancy. Maybe this is the time. Still havent gotten the results back for my bloodwork. I also have not told my husband yet. I am nervous and scared and dont want to hurt him with anymore losses. I know he would be angry if I did not tell him but I am trying to get up the courage. Pray for me. My test is actually pretty good darkness considering my previous tests. I am anxious to find out what this new doctor does.

I tested yesterday with a 'shadow' line. Today I got a more than visible line. My phone camera doesn't catch it as dark as it is. I am 11dpo. I am going to call my doctor today and see what we can do. Time to see if he means business. I know it sounds bad but I regretted trying this month when I realized the things I needed to do. You would think that one of these times I end up pregnant would result in everything meshing for a viable pregnancy. Maybe this is the time. Still havent gotten the results back for my bloodwork. I also have not told my husband yet. I am nervous and scared and dont want to hurt him with anymore losses. I know he would be angry if I did not tell him but I am trying to get up the courage. Pray for me. My test is actually pretty good darkness considering my previous tests. I am anxious to find out what this new doctor does.

Congrats Angie! Fx for you ;)

Well Poo! Just as suspected started spotting a few mins ago....weirdly enough not too sad yet. I think planning my get a way with the kiddos is helping lol :winkwink: Good news is AF should just about be over by the time we leave!:happydance: We have for sure decided to skip IUI this cycle, but will go for iui #3 in July. Thinking I may just do Femara & go in for IUI the day after my +Opk. Saves me $300 bucks, plus it worked the 1st time.....:shrug: So why not?

Angie!!! I had a feeling you'd show back up with a bfp again this cycle lol Seems like that's how it goes when you tell us your taking a break...I hope this one sticks for you!!! Get busy calling your Dr. don't wait around to see what happens girl! Good luck & keep us updated! :hugs:

Ah crap Cupcake! It does help to keep your mind occupied. I noticed when things got slow my MC hit me really hard. But there was Emme to keep my busy again and quickly to try and move on. FX for your July cycle!!!

Angie KMFX for good news. I don't blame you for not telling DH yet either. I hope your Betas come back great!!

I just told dh that I started spotting & he told me he was sorry.:cry: Made my heart hurt! I told him we were in the same boat & all we can do is keep praying & trying. It just shouldn't be this dang hard, when its so easy for all the people who don't want or neglect their babies......:growlmad:But that's a whole other rant that I don't want to think about right now! So instead I will be buying attraction tickets for our trip! Come on Monday!!!!!!!

First photo is natural. 2nd is contrasted. I figured the Walmart brand would be a no-show considering the internet cheapie was so light. My doctor told me to come in for hcg,thyroid, and progesterone tests today. Plus a prescription for progesterone. I told my hubby. He is scared. I am only 3 weeks 4 days. Praying this will be our keeper despite all odds. I know I did everything I could do on my own to help my body. I am cautiously optimistic. I am not due for my period until Friday. Thanks for the well-wishes ladies.. They mean a lot and help me to be more positive. My hubby leaves Friday night so I will do this pregnancy ( for the next month) alone.. more nervousness..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->