Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Looks good to me too & I never see squat! Lol stick baby stick!!!! When are you going in?

Aww I see it!!! Yay! FX'd for you this is your forever baby!!!

Bummer cupcake. So sorry about the spotting

I had them done about an hour and a half ago. I am hoping I don't have to wait till tomorrow but I probably will. We had not discussed a plan if I was pregnant, just if I wasn't. He is getting the numbers for the thyroid and progesterone I guess so he can catch those early.
No lie.... just as soon as I saw that positive test this morning (that I WAS SURE was gonna be negative) my belly and low back started hurting and I cry headache! ha ha.. It's like you feel great until you have proof positive. One thing weird is that I did not have a single pregnancy dream this time. Nothing. Last night though as I was laying in bed, I felt such sorrow for that little girl that got stabbed by her two 'friends' that I started crying and praying for her and her family before I went to sleep. I cry so easily. Plus, I hate my usual "I love you cookies." (Girl Scout cookies.)
I appreciate you ladies so much. It is hard to worry alone. I know my husband worries but it isn't the same as someone who really understands. I pray my progesterone is good. Last cycle it was just a 12.6.. I am still taking all those pills.
Figure ain't noting I can do so we are just taking it easy. I will pop back in every once in awhile and let you all know how it goes.

I am gutted. My best friend stopped by crying & apologizing because she's pregnant. She's 37 & did not want more kids. She was worried I'd be mad. Made me feel awful. I'm not mad but honestly I am just devastated. She's due in Jan just a few days before our bfp day. I don't know how I feel but my heart is aching. I need to suck it up & be happy for her. I used to believe we weren't given more than we can handle but I just don't know about that anymore.....

I am gutted. My best friend stopped by crying & apologizing because she's pregnant. She's 37 & did not want more kids. She was worried I'd be mad. Made me feel awful. I'm not mad but honestly I am just devastated. She's due in Jan just a few days before our bfp day. I don't know how I feel but my heart is aching. I need to suck it up & be happy for her. I used to believe we weren't given more than we can handle but I just don't know about that anymore.....

I used to think that too cupcake.. but after 3.5 years of a ttc rollercoaster before IVF I seriously thought I was going to completely lose it.

There were points that I thought I was going to have to enter therapy if I saw one more pregnant lady that didn't mean to get pregnant or one more person neglecting their child. I was a devastated mess for years and it took a toll on me.

For everyones sanity on this thread I pray that you all get your post TR baby.

Life is sooooo unfair.

keep us posted Angie!

Cupcake I know the feeling. My brother's newest wife (yes newest) is having a baby in July. She just had a baby last May that is not my brother's and he had a baby with a previous wife last April! He is so irresponsible. The 22nd is their baby shower. I'm having a hard time RSVP'ing to it. I want to find a reason not to go because it makes me feel so negative and I don't want to feel that way. I'm really struggling over here. I wish I could just let it go and make piece with it didn't work for me, but for some reason I just can't do that! The day I got home from the hospital after having my TL I cried and googled how to undo it. I never wanted it in the first place, but my mom pushed for it, my ex and his parents did too. I knew I wasn't complete. I still feel incomplete!

I know the feeling cupcake. Miguel's cousin just got married 2 months ago. Yesterday, the day of my BFN, she announces that she is 18 weeks prego. She then sent me a message that it was not planned and that was why her wedding was done so fast. Talk about rubbing it in.

AFM, no AF yet. I usually get AF even with the progesterone so this is odd. I will test I the morning and then stop the progesterone. So AF should be here by the weekend. :cry: Life goes on, huh?

The worst part is walking into the doctor's office scared and afraid and having some pregnant chick look at you like she is jealous. I had that happen to me on Monday at the infertility doctor. There she was all pregnant, even though I can't say 'and pretty' and she was looking at me like I was something weird, you know how some women can't hide their jealous looks and I am like sitting there trying to figure out how to get a doctor to help me because I have lost 5 babies.. I felt sorry for her cause she was jealous of me and I was jealous of her pregnancy.. I live on an Army and Air Force base and every single woman is pregnant.. No joke. All most everyone is having a baby. It is the hardest experience of my life. I know that most people feel like it's not the same for me since I do get pregnant, but I swear... to have something there and then have it snatched away time after time is just as tough as never having it offered. I will not give in just cause it's not in me and I will never have a baby if I quit, but I tell ya, I will preach to the daughter I WILL HAVE and the one I currently have, to never get their tubes tied or take away their fertility. It is the only regret of my life.

I pray we all get to have babies; that we get to keep.

I got my results back. My hcg is 12 and my progesterone is 48.. yep, you read that right... it is 48.. I have NEVER made it past a 12.6. I am to have blood draws every week, thank God, and not every other day. I am past the point of having it done every two days. I also am to have an ultrasound in 3 weeks since I just ovulated on the 24th.. I feel pretty good about this pregnancy. I hope and pray that I am not mistaken, but if I am, I will deal with it the same as all the times before.

Those are some positive numbers to start Angie. This baby started at 16. Prayers being sent your way for doubling numbers and a sticky baby.

Scary stuff happening here...we have an armed shooter on the loose a few provinces away who has shot an undsclosed number of people, including 5 RCMP officers. He killed 3 of them. He's armed with high powered rifles and bows, and his Facebook profile is creepy as hell. The whole damn province is on a manhunt for him, while residents stay inside. Hospitals are closed to anyone without a life-threatening need or who doesn't have a severely ill family member already admitted. Scary, scary situation out there. They've been hunting him for more than 3 hours now.

Thanks to you gals who always seem to be able to pull me out of a tail spin. Its a new day....

Those are some positive numbers to start Angie. This baby started at 16. Prayers being sent your way for doubling numbers and a sticky baby.

Scary stuff happening here...we have an armed shooter on the loose a few provinces away who has shot an undsclosed number of people, including 5 RCMP officers. He killed 3 of them. He's armed with high powered rifles and bows, and his Facebook profile is creepy as hell. The whole damn province is on a manhunt for him, while residents stay inside. Hospitals are closed to anyone without a life-threatening need or who doesn't have a severely ill family member already admitted. Scary, scary situation out there. They've been hunting him for more than 3 hours now.

I just saw on The Today Show about it. How scary!!! I hope he's caught soon. Please stay safe!

Going on 13 hours now that they've been looking for him and haven't caught up to him yet. Everyone's still on lockdown out in Moncton. It's extremely scary. I hope they catch him soon too, before someone else gets hurt

YAY Angie!!! Sounds very promising for you!!! Stick baby stick!!!

Brandi that is terrifying. We lived through the first mass shooting at ft Hood. Thankfully it didn't last through the night. Keep us posted and stay safe!!!

I hate to say the word thankfully, but thankfully, it's nowhere near me. It's in another province, and they have the entire city on lockdown. All businesses are closed today, all schools, everyone's being told to stay in their homes with windows and doors locked, UNLESS there is an absolute emergency. Going on 17 hours now and he's been spotted three times, but still has not been caught. No one else has been injured since last night which is probably the ONLY good news to come of this. I just can't comprehend how scared everyone must be.

That is scary Brandi.

Great numbers Angie!!

AFM, BFN again at 14dpo. No more progesterone. AF should be here soon.:(

Brandi stay safe! We live near one of the school shooting "Thurston" and my best friend is related to the shooter that was a nightmare... I hope they find him soon and no one else is hurt.

Angie- 48 is GREAT!! That's higher than mine was with twins so I really think you're doing great :) The HCG # means nothing at this point other than making sure it doubles. FX for you. I know you tread lightly because of all your losses but I think that you just might have a keeper on your hands. Enjoy the moment.

48 is higher than mine with Asher, too. Mine started at 17, I think and kept going up. My hcg started at 16. Really really hoping this is your sticky, Angie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->