Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sorry cupcake and Galvin.

Angie love that digi. Try to relax. I know easier said than done. Enjoy this pregnancy. You deserve it!!!

I'm still waiting to here from the nurse in OH on details of the IVF trial and cost. I have a phone consult on Tues. with Dr. Garza in Matamoros, MX. If we can't do the IVF in OH, we are going to try to swing it in MX mid next month as it's the only time I can be gone for two weeks. Trying to come up with the $2k we are short to cover travel expenses. This will be out last ditch effort I believe. Dh is dead set on trying IVF at least once so we can say we tried everything. He said after that he'll just put an ad on Craigslist for anyone that is pregnant and doesn't want their baby. Lol I had to tell him that's pretty much illegal.

Fluter, I think that is hilarious and I felt like that myself. I would put an ad and not care one little bit..
Looking to adopt: If you don't want your baby, bring it to me. I will feed it every day. Meat and not just potatoes.. :) Any age, under 18. I ain't picky. :)
I hope you get your travel money to Mexico! I sure hope you get some babies. Don't be stealing nobodies little ninos though.. (jk)

I tried the ring test today. Have any of you ladies tried it? If you hold your wedding ring on a string beside your open palm and drop it three times, then lift it up over your open palm it will show you each of your children from start to finish, even miscarriages. Each time after your string moves to show a gender, move the ring and drop the ring BESIDE your open palm 3 times, then repeat to see the next gender. If you bring up the ring and hold it over your palm and it does not move that means that your child making days are at an end. Also, if your ring does circles and back and forth without stopping, it means twins.

Just for fun.. If you ladies do the test, tell me your results.
Here's mine!
boy=miscarriage
boy=15 years old
girl=12 years old
girl=miscarriage
girl=miscarriage
boy=miscarriage
boy=miscarriage
girl=miscarriage
girl=to be determined
girl=to be determined
boy=to be determined.
Yes, my history is extensive. Hope the last three have ages beside them and not the dreaded m word..

Congrats Angie!!:happydance: I'm praying this is your keeper ;)

Well girls, today I am 42, 12 dpo and - hpt. I didn't hold out much hope for this cycle anyway. I was sick around O day. I wish you all tons of baby dust!!

Hi ladies, I have my tr appt with the dr on 26 June, I am hoping to have my op mid august time (during my uni holiday), but not planning on ttc until December, I was thinking it would give time for my tubes to heal, was wondering how long after your tr did you start ttc? Thanks in advance 🌹

I started on the first cycle on the request of my doctor. I was going to wait until after my second period, but he asked me to try after my first period and if I didn't get pregnant, he'd schedule the post-op hsg like he usually does two months after surgery. He said the tubes are usually healed by 8 weeks after surgery and that is when he does the hsg to make sure they stayed open. I ended up pregnant off that cycle. Can't wait to meet my little boy. Only 3 weeks to term, and 6 to the due date.

Good luck Angie! I hope you get your keeper this time!

Mumof5-we tried right way too but took us 14 months, iui & meds to get our bfp that we lost. Have just finished our 2nd iui cycle bfn. But will keep trying...

Angie I'm not sure I followed all the directions lol. I'll have to look it up and give it a try.

Mum I was told to wait until 2nd cycle but we tried after we waited the 2 weeks if no bd because I researched it and it happened to be when I was O'ing. I had the hsg 8 mo later and showed open tubes. 13 mo later I had a laparoscopy surgery to check out all my inners and everything was great. 4 years 3 mo I do not have a baby.

Thank you for replies everyone, sorry some of you haven't had your tr babies, I guess it really is a gamble. I regret ever being sterilised. I hope and pray it works for me, but if not then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I have a lot on my side; I had filshie clips (apparently the most successful to reverse), I only had it done 4 years ago, and my bloods that my dr done show I have good hormone levels, and I'm 35 - 36 when I will start ttc. So fingers crossed xx

I was 34 when I had my TR. Did end up with short tubes & dh has lower than normal counts too. He's been on supplements since October tho. IUI & meds are as aggressive as we will go. So we just pray God will see us through.

Congrats Angie!!:happydance: I'm praying this is your keeper ;)

Well girls, today I am 42, 12 dpo and - hpt. I didn't hold out much hope for this cycle anyway. I was sick around O day. I wish you all tons of baby dust!!

Happy Belated Birthday and I am so sorry hun.
Hi ladies, I have my tr appt with the dr on 26 June, I am hoping to have my op mid august time (during my uni holiday), but not planning on ttc until December, I was thinking it would give time for my tubes to heal, was wondering how long after your tr did you start ttc? Thanks in advance 🌹
I waited until my 3rd cycle...got pregnant right away lost it at 5 weeks 4 days. I tried for a total of 14 months and got my rainbow baby girl Emmaleigh. I have 7 1/2 on my right and 2 1/2 on my left.

Thank you for replies everyone, sorry some of you haven't had your tr babies, I guess it really is a gamble. I regret ever being sterilised. I hope and pray it works for me, but if not then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I have a lot on my side; I had filshie clips (apparently the most successful to reverse), I only had it done 4 years ago, and my bloods that my dr done show I have good hormone levels, and I'm 35 - 36 when I will start ttc. So fingers crossed xx

I'm 30 on Tuesday. Had my reversal when I was 21 and had the Pomery Method. I still have great numbers via DR but we have been back at TTC for a whole year again. It really is hard even when you have opened tubes and no problems otherwise. I hope that your lengths turn out great and that you have a sweet bundle of joy in 2015~

MUMOF5, I was told by my RE not to even have sex until 6 weeks minimum preferably 8 because he had to do alot of work on me and I needed that time to heal or I could mess it all up. I had tube lengths of 7cm on the right and 6 cm on the left. Im 43 and have been TTC for almost 14 months now with no pregnancies at all. Time is not on my side so I hope something happens soon! I had an HSG a few months ago and my tubes were fine. Good Luck to you and everyone else on here! I really hope and pray everyone of you soon get your keeper!

Mumof5 I had mine done 3/1/10 after 3.5 years of every test coming out just fine for me and DH we turned to ivf and was successful on the first try. However the only thing we can figure out is that I have short tubes after the reversal.. I ended up with 3.0 & 3.0

We started trying on the first cycle and in our 36th cycle we had a BFP but lost it to mc.

We are going to NTNP from now on I think and pray for a miracle. I was 34 when we started trying and I am 38 pushing 39.

Fx for you.

Oh, if only the TR doctors could guarantee results. :) I'm getting to the point where I wish I would have just skipped the TR and saved the money for IVF.

Brandy we had our TR's just days apart. Mine was 3/06/10. I have 5cm on each side so IDK what our deal is.

Navy my dh keeps asking me how come we didn't just do ivf to start with. I explained to him how expensive it was (I also didn't know about MX IVF at the time) and the fact that he kept saying if it didn't happen the normal way then we aren't doing it LOL. Plus I told him that IMO at the time I thought for sure my TR would work. I had became internet buddies and met several ladies IRL that had successful TR babies. Why pay a ton of $ for only one chance when you could have several chances (in my case 100's of chances). Oh how I smdh at my logic now.

Brandy we had our TR's just days apart. Mine was 3/06/10. I have 5cm on each side so IDK what our deal is.

Navy my dh keeps asking me how come we didn't just do ivf to start with. I explained to him how expensive it was (I also didn't know about MX IVF at the time) and the fact that he kept saying if it didn't happen the normal way then we aren't doing it LOL. Plus I told him that IMO at the time I thought for sure my TR would work. I had became internet buddies and met several ladies IRL that had successful TR babies. Why pay a ton of $ for only one chance when you could have several chances (in my case 100's of chances). Oh how I smdh at my logic now.

Fluter that is why we went for the TR to start with... We wanted to do it naturally as well as have the option to have more. I guess it wasnt meant to be for us with a reversal.

The $$ spent on the surgery, travel, testing after TR and leading up to ivf, and ivf we have spent about 60K to get the twins.

We are in for over 10k so far with just 1 m/c to show for it... Geez I'm not a good poster child for TR!

Sorry about your negative CJ. I hope you have the best birthday!
My hubby left today so I am all emo today. I cry at anything.
Mumof5, I got my reversal 4-18-12. My tube lenths we 'really good' and we tried right away but I ended up with a bad infection. My tubes were blocked at my hsg but the procedure opened my left one. Since then I have lost 5 babies and am currently 4 weeks 3 days with my 6th. This one is our keeper I believe. You have an awesome chance since you had the clips. I hope you get your baby quickly. It's been 26 months almost for me and it's hard.
Dang Brandy, that's a lot of money! That is a lot of money on your end too Cupcake! When you get your baby it will be worth it! Brandy, I bet your girls are worth a hundred times more than what you spent..
My doctor called this morning and said my tests came back normal so he didnt see a need to make me use Lovenox during pregnancy. I am to come in Thursday for my 2nd blood draw. Normally I would have descending numbers already, but today I took this test with 3mu. I really believe this might be our keeper and I cant even say how I have been thanking God that I might not have to have anymore miscarriages. I am beginning to be hopeful that this one will end differently..on Valentine's Day or thereabout.
I am 16dpo.. Time is moving slow, especially with my best friend gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->