Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mumof5, I had filshie clips too. I had them for a little over two years before my reversal.

I feel so guilty sometimes, being here and being "successful" so quickly. I feel bad for all the struggles you ladies share with us to try for the most precious gift ever. I wish there was so much more that I could do to help you all get your sticky BFPs and hold those babies in your arms. You're all in my thoughts and prayers all the time. There's still plenty of time for some sticky 2014 BFPs and I believe there will be plenty in here by the end of the year.

Angie, that BFP is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad you feel so positive about this baby. Sending lots of sticky dust!

Brandi - don't feel badly at all for your pregnancy. I'm always happy when my TR sisters get their BFPs and take home babies. :)

Angie - Those two lines are beautiful. T&P that this is your take home baby.

I had clips and ended up with 9cm on both sides. Sometimes it just doesn't work, even when the odds are good. Of course, my odds get worse each day since I'm older, LOL.

Hello ladies, stopping bye to say hello :wave: praying for the thread that a lot of you wonderful ladies receive BFP soon.

Brandy your babies are beautiful!! Just gorgeous

Congrats on your :cloud9: Angien

Sorry cupcake and Flutery and also Galvan

Flutery and cupcake you guys have wonderful plans, hoping you get your BFP sooner.

Mumof5 I was 28 and I had clips my tubes ended up being 5cm on one side and 6cm on the other .

Cupcake I know win TTC we go beyond and it gets expensive but your blessing at the end will be well worth it

Happy belated birthday CJ a
And how are you Navygirl and everyone else

Brandi congrats on your baby boy, I see time is getting close :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I knew the odds were against me when I woke up & heard my lengths, throw in dh counts & it may seem like a lost cause to some. It may be in the end, but I feel like we will get our keeper eventually. If it hadn't been a blighted ovum we would have been over halfway there by now. Grrr we will persevere & keep praying for our Miracle. I'm pretty much a straight shooter & if I honestly felt like it wouldn't happen I would throw in the towel. I just feel in my heart that this is in His plan for our lives. In the end I may be wrong, but it's where I am right now.....

Brandi don't feel bad girl. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Angie that test looks great!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie.

Luckily we had Tricare Prime and it covered a lot of the testing, lap surgery, hsg and on and on. The bills for all that would've been out of this world. In the last two months I'd say we spent about $5k or more. My reversal was $2800 plus travel expenses of about $400. Not too shabby really.

I spent 6 thousand on my reversal. I spent a few hundred on labs and prescriptions and such. Maybe 100$ on tests. I have Tricare Standard and still have not had any real bill from the doctor's office. I guess my insurance isn't so bad after-all. Maybe a few hundred on gas.. Military insurance does not cover the actual IUI, but it does cover the meds my doctor said. I have never had an IUI cause honestly we can't afford it. I am glad that God has not made us have to try to go so far cause I would have had to give up and just save. After paying for the reversal, we couldn't afford to do IVF without 2 or 3 years of saving. I will not forget to thank God for being merciful to us since I know I would not have been able to have another baby if we had to go farther than progesterone prescriptions. We are having a baby but we really can't afford to. I know that if I don't have a baby now though my age is creeping up on me and more issues will come up every year I wait, and truly, I might not be financially ready years from now even if I did wait. I will be finished with college in the spring and I hope to take a few extra classes to get my LPN license while I am working.
I also am sorry about the tests but I don't really know what is a good line since I have never gotten one before and my hubby is gone and just my son is here and I made myself not to get blood draws but once a week and that is not until Thursday so I had to go to WalMart and buy some cheap tests just so I could stress myself out. Plus with my hubby gone and I do keep this baby, he will miss all of the 'firsts'. I will get to see if the baby is in uterus and hear the heartbeat at the end of the month and he will be gone. I am stressing out with not knowing anything. I just bought those tests today when the doctor told me to come in Thursday. I know I won't be able to see much in results, but peeing will make me feel better and then make me feel worse when/if the line is a tad lighter. The hubby and I decided for sure that we are not telling until we are POSITIVE my numbers are increasing. The doctor is gonna check my progesterone level each week too. I think he might be worried about it dropping.
I don't think I have ever had this cramping before. It is more in the early morning, but it is on and off all day, like my period is gonna start.
I treated myself to a manicure today and it made me feel so much better.
Thanks ladies for encouraging me with the test lines. It is hard to not have anyone to talk to. You can just tell me if I am getting aggravating. I am usually so open that I don't know when to shut up. That's why my posts are longer than everyone elses... :)

Great looking lines, Angie!!

We have spent over 10k like Cupcake. I am praying for a surprise before IVF, but I am definitely not too hopeful. This whole journey has really brought out the negative in me. I used to be such a positive person, but not so much now. I wish we would have spent 4000 on IVF instead if 2500 on a TR we just might have a toddler right now had we. If IVF works, we will be about 15k in. It will definitely be worth it when we have our little miracle though.

How are the babies, Brandy?

How are you feeling, Brandi?

They are great Galvan. I realized today that I have to brace myself and start getting ready for the teething stage. Oh my that will be fun haha. I love to see them though with their first little tooth! That is if they teeth around 4 months like my first 2 kiddos did.

Today, I think the nesting is still lingering. I've been scrubbing this house down like he's coming tomorrow since Sunday. My home is insanely spotless right now...even my book shelves are tidy. Every little corner shines, and I've become really anal about things falling on the floor. If you know me, I HATE cleaning...and I usually let my house get messy until my kidless weekends, then I clean, but this is crazy. I literally can't stop cleaning.

The Pregnancy Gods have a big sense of humour though, because I desperately need to clean the kids' playroom and purge some of their toys, and make it walkable in there. The playroom was going to be my project today. And boy will it be a project. I went downstairs last night to switch the mornings' laundry over, only to discover a brand new 150 load bottle of liquid laundry detergent had fallen and spilled all over my concrete floor, half of their toys, and the playmats.

So not only will I be purging toys today, but also cleaning up some lovely blue laundry soap from concrete. I've been told to avoid water, because that's just gonna sud up like a mother fluffer. Guess when the pregnancy gods want me to clean, they really mean clean, lmao.

I feel good though. My energy seems to be back, which I'm sure is only temporary, but I'll take it if it gets this house clean. I don't want to birth in a messy house anyway and I have to make room for the birthing pool.

I can't believe there's only 19 days until I'm full term.

Hello everyone I've been so busy with my dh. We're starting a business in the oilfield. What fun it has been lol...not really. I check in from time to time. Seeing you all post the price you all have paid thought I'd share mine. I've spent 14,000 so for that is 2 surgeries SA hsg and another hsg if not baby by July. I'm like y'all wish I would have saved that money and just done IVF but oh well its done and over with. I'm praying for all of you to get your keeper's and for myself. God bless you all!!

Cupcake,
Hold your head up! Short tubes is not a bad thing. Mine were 2.5 on the left and 3 on the right. I had several losses, but God finally blessed us with our forever baby! And she was 100% all natural! No meds or anything! I was 39 when we got pregnant too.
It will happen in God's time. :hugs: to you all!

I haven't been around lately right now I'm 12 dpo and waiting for af to show and that might take a week or less since I took progesterone this cycle

Cupcake,
Hold your head up! Short tubes is not a bad thing. Mine were 2.5 on the left and 3 on the right. I had several losses, but God finally blessed us with our forever baby! And she was 100% all natural! No meds or anything! I was 39 when we got pregnant too.
Thanks! It helps to hear of ladies who get their the with short tubes!!!

Cupcake,
Thanks! It helps to hear of ladies who get their the with short tubes!!!

I forget did you have your tr at chapel hill? I see lots of people on their site with short tubes get their bfp... I had mine done at CH but wasnt quite as lucky. BUT plenty do short tubes do not immediately count you out ;)

I think they are still learning though when it comes to reversals it definitely has not been perfected.

SUPER RANT:
I log on to my Facebook today to realize that I have been deleted by someone. Now, I really don't give too hoots about this person, or being on their Facebook, but I do care that I was deleted because I can get pregnant.. Yep, you heard me right! I was deleted because my infertility struggle doesn't count because I can get pregnant. I wanted to message this person and tell them that I hope they do get pregnant to miscarry---5 times like I have and then have them tell me my struggle doesn't count. I have become sick of these women who sit back and cry at me and tell me that I am not suffering from infertility and they are cause they can't get pregnant and I can. Lucky you! Better you not get pregnant than to get pregnant and dream of your little baby and then wake up to it's little life gushing out of you time after time! How these people actually THINK they deserve to have a baby more than someone else is beyond me. I don't feel like I am more deserving in the least. I think I earned every single miscarriage I have had for religious reasons if not for being such an idiot as to tie my tubes. I tell you something else, I don't come on here and shout out crap from my lips that I don't mean either.
I don't deserve to have this baby. I know I don't. I just pray that God will relent and have mercy on my broken heart and not make me suffer the loss of any more life. I don't feel like just because I get pregnant on my own means that it isn't the same struggle or harder than someone who has never been pregnant. It's easy to say that it isn't the same until they're your babies that are dying and you can't do a thing about it. If you never know pregnancy and never know loss, then you are 100% better than to know pregnancy but to know constant loss, cause there is a different hope felt when those two lines greet your heart than getting only negatives month after month. I spent a year with blocked tubes and a year losing babies. I have been on both sides.

I WAS FURIOUS with this chick! I was shocked to think that this person could actually be so pathetic as to hold it against me that I lost 5 babies. How can a person actually sit back and feel that they deserve happiness and another person does not? Yes, I do feel that it's harder to lose baby after baby than to never get pregnant and if you don't agree then get pregnant and go abort over and over, losing your children's lives and then tell me I am wrong. What does being pregnant matter if your babies just die? Yes, there is hope. There is hope for someone that never has been pregnant to. What there is not hope for is ANYONE that thinks they deserve to be happy and another person doesn't deserve anything; anyone that thinks, "that should be me instead of them."
I actually thought for a minute about telling this person I am pregnant, but I don't want to put myself down at her level, EVER! I never want to hurt another person because of this crap. It is a hard enough battle already. The thought did cross my mind to be spiteful, but really I just feel sorry for her. I can't imagine being so dumb as to think no one but myself deserves the joy of children and holding it against everyone that is blessed when I am not.
I am glad she got off my Facebook cause I don't want to know anyone that can't be happy for other people's joy. After-all, when your joy comes around who will celebrate with you when you have scorned everyone else? Too bad I have to write it here and I can't be spiteful and tell her to her face. I wanted so badly to brag about my pregnancy and I know it was the devil making me feel spite in my anger at being scrubbed off for having miscarriages. I am glad that I did not say anything. I wouldn't want her to think I cared about what she thought. Thank God for His mercies and she left my page so I never have to be a part of her injustice again.

Rant over.

WOW Angie... Thats total crazyness. I couldnt associate myself with someone like that. Its better she be gone for sure.

Brandy- Dr. Berger @ CH did my tr. He told me that both tubes looked healthy & still gave us 60-65% chance of conceiving. Which we did do, so he was right in that aspect....I too have read a lot of the success stories on there. Just praying we can add ours to the collection one day....I love you gals!

Wow Angie! That is BS. You don't need "friends" like that. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->