Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jojo, I hope you have an amazing wedding day (although I know you will) you will have to put some pictures on if you can :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies trying B6 and macca, hope you get your bfp's.

Not been on much as the kids have been on holiday with there dad so we have been busy decorating, clearing out and enjoying ourselves, school holiday this week too so spending some lovely time with the kids as I did miss them so much while they were away.

Atm everyone seems to be asking us if we are going to have a little one of our own together, suppose they have been wondering for a while and have plucked up the courage to ask so we are slowly explaining to friends our circumstances, hurts everytime I have to tell someone, getting easier though.

Good luck ladies, hope to hear some news soon. xx

Wow I have missed a lot in 4 days! Well, I am getting the macca root and red rasberry pills as well tomorrow. i was going to get some vitex but i was reading that it messed up some women's cycles when they had normal ones so that scared me away from that. I wonder if I should order more macca as I only ordered one bottle of 500 mg and I want the hubby to take it as well.
Sitting here watching the French Open as I just LOVE my tennis. Check in later!

Cj-Good news on the extended LP and you're not out til the ol' witch shows up so good luck for the BFP!!!!! :flower:

Crystal- I love the pic....you make one good looking couple! :winkwink:

Faith- I hope the macca works for us like it did JoJO! With that and the AM BDing (you're gonna try that too, right?) I'm hoping this is our month! :hugs:
JoJo- I want to see a pic of your beutiful PG self in that wedding dress! Oh and did your soon to be DH take macca as well?

Spuggle- I feel for you sweetheart. It takes such a strong woman to stay on here after knowing your journey took a different course than you wanted. I don't know if I would be strong enough to stay around and listen to us go on about our worries with TTC. It takes a special kind of person to care so much about others that you selflessly give encouragement for the very thing that you wanted but didn't work out. I just hope if my journey ends as your did, that I can be the woman you are.

Wow I have missed a lot in 4 days! Well, I am getting the macca root and red rasberry pills as well tomorrow. i was going to get some vitex but i was reading that it messed up some women's cycles when they had normal ones so that scared me away from that. I wonder if I should order more macca as I only ordered one bottle of 500 mg and I want the hubby to take it as well.

Cj-Good news on the extended LP and you're not out til the ol' witch shows up so good luck for the BFP!!!!! :flower:

Faith- I hope the macca works for us like it did JoJO! With that and the AM BDing (you're gonna try that too, right?) I'm hoping this is our month! :hugs:
JoJo- I want to see a pic of your beutiful PG self in that wedding dress! Oh and did your soon to be DH take macca as well?

Spuggle- I feel for you sweetheart. It takes such a strong woman to stay on here after knowing your journey took a different course than you wanted. I don't know if I would be strong enough to stay around and listen to us go on about our worries with TTC. It takes a special kind of person to care so much about others that you selflessly give encouragement for the very thing that you wanted but didn't work out. I just hope if my journey ends as your did, that I can be the woman you are.

Here, Here Jasmine!....... - I think Spuggle is AMAZING and especially for staying on here to support and to be so motivational for us too! >>:hugs:...... I agree you are special someone too!!!:hugs:Big Hugs Hunny xx

Thank you so much Ladies, i love to come on here and check how you are all doing, i don't feel jealousy, it wasn't to be for me, and alot of other women are in the same boat as i am, but i like to hear the good news, hate hearing the bad and i like to offer an ear to ladies who are going through what i have been through. I understand what all of you are feeling and going through, just because i'm not ttc anymore i can still be here to offer the same support as i did when i was. :happydance:

:hugs:

Looks like at least one more day out of that B6!!! I'm 2 days late but still BFN.
Hugs to you Spuggle

Tried Raspberry tea and it was GREAT- don't know if it's the same as the red raspberry pills.

Hope all of you tryinhg get your BFP this month!

Warren did take the maca too and still does lol, it increases sperm count and quality. Thank you all for your well wishes for tomorrow, I'm so nervous and will definately be putting pics up,although the dress covers the pregnancy quite well :winkwink: xxxx

Best of luck for tomorrow hunny:hugs:.........Have a wonderful day, looks like the weather will be glorious for you too......Dont have that dress to tight and squash bubs...lol...xxxxx....Enjoy xxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

12 dpo- that's 3 days longer and 3 days late. So excited!!! Still BFN. At what point should I get a blood test?

Well, I got my macca today! It says to take 3 5oomg a day so I've gotten two in so far. I also recieved the red rasberry leaf, but I think I'm going to take it up to O day. Thay say it strengthens the uterine lining and some articles said it can be taken to prevent M/C, but others said it should be discontinued after O. :shrug:

Great news for you, CJ! I would just keep testing with the HPTs. I know after I had my TR I have had PMS and longer cycles. I think it's having our bodies put back the way they were meant to be. Our hormones are returning to normal (at least that's what I felt like happened to me). You're never out til the witch shows up! Do you temp?

Well, I got my macca today! It says to take 3 5oomg a day so I've gotten two in so far. I also recieved the red rasberry leaf, but I think I'm going to take it up to O day. Thay say it strengthens the uterine lining and some articles said it can be taken to prevent M/C, but others said it should be discontinued after O. :shrug:

Great news for you, CJ! I would just keep testing with the HPTs. I know after I had my TR I have had PMS and longer cycles. I think it's having our bodies put back the way they were meant to be. Our hormones are returning to normal (at least that's what I felt like happened to me). You're never out til the witch shows up! Do you temp?

I do temp. I actually started about 6 months ago just so I had something to compare it to after TR. I had that same short LP back when I got preg with my 2 girls. I'm pretty excited that I've made it this far. BFN this morning too. Should I make an appt with the OBGYN for a blood test on Monday just in case? I'm so worried about an ectopic. Had some mild cramps, not as mild as since O, but I still wouldn't say bad like AF yesterday from afternoon until I fell asleep. Let me know about that raspberry tea- I LOVE my earl grey but I'd switch in a second if I thought it'd get me pregnant!

I do temp. I actually started about 6 months ago just so I had something to compare it to after TR. I had that same short LP back when I got preg with my 2 girls. I'm pretty excited that I've made it this far. BFN this morning too. Should I make an appt with the OBGYN for a blood test on Monday just in case? I'm so worried about an ectopic. Had some mild cramps, not as mild as since O, but I still wouldn't say bad like AF yesterday from afternoon until I fell asleep. Let me know about that raspberry tea- I LOVE my earl grey but I'd switch in a second if I thought it'd get me pregnant!

I actually have the red rasberry leaf capsules, but the tea is good too from what i hear. I'll let you know if it helps with anything. You should get a positive even if it's ectopic. I'd wait until you have 15 or 16 days straight of raised temps then go to the doctor. It could be the HCG building or it could be a much longer LP for you. I hope its the former for you though!:flower:

Happy wedding weekend JoJO!!!!!!!

I actually have the red rasberry leaf capsules, but the tea is good too from what i hear. I'll let you know if it helps with anything. You should get a positive even if it's ectopic. I'd wait until you have 15 or 16 days straight of raised temps then go to the doctor. It could be the HCG building or it could be a much longer LP for you. I hope its the former for you though!:flower:

Happy wedding weekend JoJO!!!!!!!

Me too!:happydance: I have an appt with my dr Tues morning if I don't get AF before then. I've never had this long of a LP. I figure I'm excited either way, but I'd rather have a little bun in the oven!:bunny:

Fingers crossed the Dr will be able to give you a bit more advice on Tuesday then CJ, however I have read alot on Macca and it does seem to mess up cycles to begin with for some women, but like you say extending your LP is good for you but getting BFN isnt.:hugs:......I hope you get some answers soon, but it all looks positive for you hunny....

I just got some very light spotting, so I have a feeling the witch is about to show :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->