Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angie- I hope you got great news today!!!! Don't leave us hangin'!
Anjie- hang in there! Your still new to the game & your body is still adjusting post tr.....
Flutter I'm so stoked for you!

Seriously it is 7:24 here and my doctor just called me with the results..
THIS IS OUR KEEP BABY!!
Hcg 6-4 was 12 progesterone 48
HCG 6-12 was 453 Progesterone 53!!

I have been thanking God for the last 5 minutes!! I am so humbled that He finally has allowed me to keep one . I just can't even say the struggle of losing every single time and the hurt it causes my husband and I. I was seriously starting to believe I would not succeed.
I am to have blood draws every week and an ultrasound in 3.. Might try to have that ultrasound moved up. I seriously have hardly no symptoms of pregnancy. The sides of my boobs are a little tender and I cramp ever so often during the day, but I am not really more tired, no sickness, no more gas even. I didn't have anything hard with either of my pregnancies before (my live ones), but I couldn't dare to hope it would be the same this time. I am for real pregnant! I can't believe it. After 13 years... Thanks guys for praying for me and for being there for me to talk to.
That is my one symptom (besides acne which I never get and I forgot to mention)..... crying. I cry at everything.. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't chat at you guys..

I have just figured out my numbers on calendar and the day it should be around 1500 is next Monday.. On Wednesday I am making a trip to the er for side pain so I can have an extra check both on hcg and my first ultrasound to make sure the baby is where it is supposed to be! An ER trip never hurt anyone and I know the baby is good, but I gotta mark off that it's in the right spot before I can be completely confident, or as much as pregnancy allows anyhow. I can't wait for Wednesday.. I might go Tuesday and then go to my regular doctor on Thursday as planned.. Yes, ER Tuesday! Pray for me. I am praying for all of you too!

I'll keep you, hubby and baby in my thoughts and prayers for sure. Glad you're getting your keeper Rainbow, hun!!!

Angie, I'm sooooo excited for you:hugs: :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy: ....so, tell me again what supplements you've been taking?:flower:

Feeling just slightly jealous tonight.

Two of my friends who were due within a week of me are in the middle of having their babies. One is in labour right now and was due 10 days before me, the other was due 6 days before me and had scheduled a c-section for June 26, but is in early labour too, and due to her placenta previa and placenta accreta, they can't let her labour for long, so she'll be going for her c-section soon.

Guess the full moon on Friday the 13th worked for them.

On one hand, I'm glad Asher is still baking, because he needs more time, but I'm so ready to meet my little man, so just SLIGHTLY jealous.

Faith, I knew I had a lining problem so I researched supplements that are good for that cause you can only improve your lining BEFORE ovulation, which I did not know until after my loss last month. I thought progesterone helped your lining thicken but it only helps maintain what is already there. I had none pretty much. Never a feather shape... never triple layered...
Anyhow. I started taking these:
Zinc. I bought 50 mg pills but I cut them in half.. I only take half.
B-6 I take 50mgs, but I heard you could take up to 200mg
Red Raspberry Capsules: I took 2 which equaled about 950mg or so I think, (I only take one now.)
Aspirin
Folic Acid: I only take 400mg. I heard you could take 600 or more..
I took vitamin c about 150mg
I take a multivitamin but it doesn't have iron cause I can't do iron.
I also take a calcium/fiber vitamin.
I used castor oil packs on my tube region from my period until my period was over.
I drank pomegranate juice every single morning from cd1 until right after o (supposed to help with lining.) They might even have it in pill form?
I ate pineapple from a can from 1dpo until 5 dpo.
I also stopped taking baths and taking showers instead cause I use VERY hot water in the bath.
Oh, I also walked at least a mile every day on my treadmill.
Also, we didn't really dtd as much as usual around that time. We were trying to keep it morning and night but I think 2 peak nights we just went to bed. I think morning time dtd is best for conceiving, especially if you stay and chat for a few.. I also used the soft cups EVERY TIME. It was actually getting painful so I finally quit. Mostly I just try to stay positive which honestly is hard for me during that time since my emotions are high. When my fertile time comes around I dtd morning and night for three days. No exceptions most months. Just three days after the first positive. Then we breathe..

One more thing, my husband didn't drink alcohol and he took vitamin c, zinc, and a vitamin.
Biggest thing.. I took Clomid days 5-9 to give myself a more mature egg and to delay my ovulation a few days. It worked. I ovulated late cd 14 when normally I always o on late cd 12 early 13. I think it made the difference in my egg quality and the amount of progesterone the follicle made after ovulation. Also, since it was unmonitored, I have no idea how many eggs I released but I know I had horrible pain for 3 days after ovulation.
It sounds like I did a circus act but it didn't feel like it at the time. It actually was just a last ditch effort before trying to get my tube removed.

Oh and Brandi, my mom always said that most babies are born on a full moon, but if that were the case everyone would share birthdays. ha ha..
I hope your little one comes soon. I remember the pain when my son stayed two weeks after his due date. I was swollen everywhere. It was awful! Praying for a close delivery.. and healthy boy.

Congrats Angie! I pray this is your Rainbow! Sounds like it is!!!! Praise God I just think it is your time :)

Brandi- your close! I do hope the little guy stays in for at least 3-4 more weeks tho :)

Full Moon thing is a joke! While pregnant with Emmaleigh with in days of a bunch of us being due and one momma being over due no one and I mean no one went into labor. He needs to stay in there he isn't ready to be out yet.

Angie yay! Fx for everything to keep progressing so well for you and your rainbow baby.

I am in a bitchy mood. Tired and irritated with my body.

I don't want him coming any earlier than June 29, when I'll be 37 weeks. I have a very strong feelings about July 9. I don't know why, I just do, lol. I'll be 38w3d that day, so won't mind if he comes then.

I know I'm 1cm dilated already, and softening but still firm. My cervix length is 2.5cm, which according to the midwife, between 32 and 36 weeks, should be 3.5cm, so she doesn't expect that I'll go overdue this time like I did with Anberlin. As long as I make it to June 29, I'm good. He needs to bake until then at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->