Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I have a quick question. I woke up with horrible O pain. Opk is positive this morning I've never had O pain feel like this. How long does the pain last?

Different for every woman. Mine lasts the whole day, while other women might last only a few minutes or a few hours.

I've had mine last for HOURS, and it's horrible, but I try to focus on hoping that it's just a really good egg, LOL.

Galvan- I wish you the very best in your adoption process! I hope you accidently get your keeper in the process.. what a treat that would be

Faith- I was never good with the herbs.. I forgot to take them or would spend a ton and then only take them for a week! I hope you find what works for you and you're better than me at taking them

Momsbaby- The pain will last until the follicle ruptures. In my case anyway... it was instant relief when it happened meaning the egg was released.

Angie- Miss you lady! Hope your well deserved break is suiting you

Well AF was due yesterday, I've had no AF symptoms but I'm waiting until in the morning to Test! Fx'd this is it :) if not I will call the dr when AF starts to start Clomid...
Good luck to all the ones in the TWW.
Stephanie we've thought of adoption also, but we've not really done any checking on it, I know a friend of ours that had been trying for years found out she was pregnant the week they got their adopted baby.

Galvan- Good luck on the adoption plans! We've tossed that around as well.

Well my IVF dream is shot down for good. We are still not getting the $ owed to Way from the government for who knows when. I finally spoke to the OH office. $500 initial visit, $5000-$5500 for trial IVF, $95 info session, papsmear, hystrosonogram $500, SA for Way and infectious disease screening for Way. Roughly $7k

Hey ladies ;)

I hope you get your keeper while you're adopting, Galvan!

It looks like I wont be ttc June or July at all. I have a tumor ( small and benign) in my spinal column that is coming out in July. It will end up growing and putting pressure on my spinal cord which could make me lose feeling in my arms and legs. Best to get it out before it causes an issue

Galvan- Good luck on the adoption plans! We've tossed that around as well.

Well my IVF dream is shot down for good. We are still not getting the $ owed to Way from the government for who knows when. I finally spoke to the OH office. $500 initial visit, $5000-$5500 for trial IVF, $95 info session, papsmear, hystrosonogram $500, SA for Way and infectious disease screening for Way. Roughly $7k
Wow Flutter! You would think a trial would be WAY less than that! I mean they are using your body to test new meds/procedures etc...Granted you could end up with a baby, but geez!!!!
Hey ladies ;)

I hope you get your keeper while you're adopting, Galvan!

It looks like I wont be ttc June or July at all. I have a tumor ( small and benign) in my spinal column that is coming out in July. It will end up growing and putting pressure on my spinal cord which could make me lose feeling in my arms and legs. Best to get it out before it causes an issue
Speedy recovery to you CJ!!!

Yikes cj! That's a little scary. Best get that guy outta there ASAP!!! I hope all goes smoothly and you're able to get right back into the swing of things!

We've talked and we've decided that we are going to bite the bullet and ask his mom for the $ until we get his. Idk how she'll feel about it, but it's our only shot. We were trying to keep IVF a secret from most.

Angie if you are reading I am thinking about you and the little one tomorrow! I am out of town but plan to check for an update from you.

Flutter I wish you luck with your mil! Mine has become my bff after the last 20 years so I hope that she has it in her heart to help

AFM I'm doing well not paying attention to my cycle.. I know mensus was sometime at the beginning of the month.. No testing or tracking. I will only test with an hpt if no period by the 10 the of July

Brandy you'll probably end up pregnant quickly. You know they say you are most fertile a year after giving birth

Good luck tomorrow, Angie!!!

Good luck testing, Brandy!!!

So here is my 35w2d belly picture. I feel massive. Only 10 days to term, 31 until my due date

Attachments

• 10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Brandi that is a big beautiful pregnant belly!!! Time sure has flown by. He'll be here in no time!

Hopefully sooner rather than later (but not too soon, lol). The heat here is KILLING me. I have July 9th in my head for some reason which would give me 20 days. Only time will tell, but the home stretch is finally here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->