Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

AF is a no show so far today. Even when I check my cp not a hint of pink. I've rarely been late. I'm not expecting a bfp, just want her to show up. She has until Sunday to get here before I freak out. I have to manipulate my cycle a bit with BCP and was going to have to start them on Sunday anyway. We plan on asking my MIL today I think about letting us borrow the $. We got a notice online that says 6-8 weeks we should have SOME of the $ that is owed to dh so we plan on showing her that. FX'd she says yes and that AF shows up real soon

Flutter, there are a few hotels in Matamoros, but mostly in the downtown area where it is not safe at night. I would stay in Brownsville definitely.

Flutter I am rooting for you! I hope you get the money and get to move onto IVF :)

Angie girl I really hope you got good news and youre just too busy to come tell us. Dont make me have to drive up to the base and round up every petite brunette!

LOL! Brandy! My bro-in-law is in the area, too! I could send him over..lol!

YES, Angie, we need an update:happydance:

Fluter, hope everything goes well with MIL today:hugs:

Fluter - KMFX for you!

Angie - Hoping that the break is just what you need and that little bean is growing and growing.

I'm getting to the point where I'm rethinking whether or not we should try IVF. I'm still mostly in the no camp, although DH will gladly go along with whatever I decide. I'm pretty sure today will be CD1, and I'm mostly okay with that. I think I'm getting to the point where I'm mostly okay if this never happens for us. I don't think I'll ever be 100% okay with it, but at least I'm not crying in the bathroom every month.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Brandi - Your belly looks so awesome!

Hope all is well with Ang and baby is nice and snuggy.

Fluter Fx for you with MIL!

Happy Anniversary Faith!!! 21 years is amazing!

Afm, nothing new here. Just checking in on everyone.

Hey girls!

Happy Anniversary Faith!!!!

Navy-Good luck with your decision! I know how you feel about not crying every time af shows anymore....Just expected each cycle *sigh

Hi Momma :)

Afm-Nothing new on the TTC front, BUT we have our 1st baby chic!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Just hatched out today! Its soooooo cute lol Gives me hope that something around here can successfully have a baby!

She said YES!!! She was very happy to help us and offered to call her travel agent and everything. Only set back is she has to call her "guy" I'm guessing banker/broker to see if she can get it out. Idk what she has it tied up in.

Navy, I know where you are. Even though I didn't cry anymore, I never stopped dreaming. I may never stop. Hugs sister

She said YES!!! She was very happy to help us and offered to call her travel agent and everything. Only set back is she has to call her "guy" I'm guessing banker/broker to see if she can get it out. Idk what she has it tied up in.

Navy, I know where you are. Even though I didn't cry anymore, I never stopped dreaming. I may never stop. Hugs sister

Thats fantastic news!!!! :happydance:

Hey Ladies, just a quick update for everyone. I miscarried this morning. I am pretty sure my number stopped going down the day of, or the day after my 1st blood draw. I am cd-1. I have an appointment scheduled for next Friday to discuss my tube being removed. He said he is fine with doing a Laparoscopy. My husband is gone so he doesn't know yet, but what ya gonna do? Crying about it won't give us our baby. (Not that I haven't cried.) The doctor also said he is going to give me a new medicine that has been shown to decrease the chance of miscarriage. Not Clomid.. He didn't tell me the name of it, just that most insurances don't cover it but the Military does. Guess I will see Friday when I pick it up. I am not o.k. with never having another baby, but I would rather never get pregnant again if it will lead me to another loss. I just want to get my body repaired and the tube removed just for my own benefit so as I can say that I tried everything I could. At least I know that it isn't my progesterone either. I won't be trying anymore for a month or two. Partly cause my Love is gone, and partly because I just don't want to. I want to sit back and take it easy and not track anything. I also have not been on anything pregnancy related until today and that is just to wish all you ladies luck and tell you that I will update if/when I have my surgery. I am praying for you Fluter! I personally am glad to take a break. This loss really hurt cause everything seemed so perfect, but something inside me is not perfect and I need to fix that before I try to have any babies. I am going to gladly save any meds he gives me though for the time when I am ready to try again. I am hoping my hubby will be o.k. with waiting too.
I wish you all the best! I will update whenever I am done with my surgery, or maybe when I am about 12 weeks pregnant if God ever sees fit to let me get there.
God bless!

trying to change my stupid picture. ugh! takes an act of congress. o-0 I went back and read the posts and I want to say that I appreciate all you ladies thinking about me. This journey is hard for each of us in our own way and it is nice to have somewhere to go when you need to cry or yell. I will be back, I just have to make my life more simple because pregnancy had started to rule me and it is not good to be so afraid and depressed all the time. I just need a few to settle down my broken heart and learn to accept that I might never have another baby. Not everyone that tries will succeed and I could very well be that one that doesn't and I need to learn how to accept that I have done all I could do with the resources I have available to me. We will try IVF in a few years after we save enough money and I am setting my heart on the family that I have before time passes and I miss it because I am waiting on the family I am only trying to have. My boy is 15 now and he will be gone in just a few short years. I don't want to miss it while I am crying about my bad luck! I will check back in every once in awhile but I won't post often just cause it is so easy to get dragged back into the need to be pregnancy crazy. Thanks for caring enough to worry about me. I love you guys and will be praying for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->