Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yeah Crystal:happydance: 5dpo...:dust::winkwink: I hope this is your month:hugs:

Heya Faith! How is the Macca root doing for you? It's messed with my sleep a little but I don't know if it's the red rasberry or the macca but my EWCM has started 4 DAYS early. Usually I get a little the day before O and the day of but it's CD 9 and I started seeing some yesterday! :thumbup: I'm gonna read up on it though since Crystal said it messed up some ladies cycles. I hope it doesn't do that to me since I'm a regular kind of girl.

CJ- Hope it's not bad news, honey!

Well, good luck to us ladies wanting that BFP this month. :hugs:

Yeah Crystal:happydance: 5dpo...:dust::winkwink: I hope this is your month:hugs:

Heya Faith! How is the Macca root doing for you? It's messed with my sleep a little but I don't know if it's the red rasberry or the macca but my EWCM has started 4 DAYS early. Usually I get a little the day before O and the day of but it's CD 9 and I started seeing some yesterday! :thumbup: I'm gonna read up on it though since Crystal said it messed up some ladies cycles. I hope it doesn't do that to me since I'm a regular kind of girl.

CJ- Hope it's not bad news, honey!

Well, good luck to us ladies wanting that BFP this month. :hugs:

Hi Jasmine:)

So far, so good with the Maca:thumbup: I've been taking it for 9 days now...doing 2000mg (since the 4th day) (2 w/breakfast, 2 w/lunch). So far, I haven't noticed any sleep disturbances. Are you taking yours in the late afternoon or evening? If so, you might switch to morning:flower: The extra CM could be from Maca, but I actually noticed quite an increase in CM when I started drinking "Mama's Red Raspberry Brew" tea.:thumbup: I've been drinking it for about a month now:thumbup: I noticed an increase in CM..getting EW a couple days earlier this cycle and last, too:)

I've been having some brown & pink streaks in my CM since CD13 (today is CD16)...so I'm not sure if that is related to Maca or not. I've prepared myself for the fact this Maca could mess things up a little bit. My cycles are very regular as well and the thought of them being messed up doesn't appeal...but I figure it could be working out the kinks:winkwink: Some women have experience delayed O, so i guess we'll see. I'm still waiting to see a +opk..I'm thinking I should have a + by this evening or early tomorrow. This would probably put my O day...like CD18.. which is VERY normal for me.

As for the morning bd'ing...we've done that ONCE and it didn't really appeal to us:haha: we're definately night time bd'ers:) My sis said she got preggers with her 3rd dd (and talked with several other women who were TTC and feel this also worked for them)...but in the area of *positions* she said reverse cowgirl:blush: girl on top, sitting, facing away from dh. It's not a terribly romantic position, IMO, but apparently gets the swimmers in the right place. Obviously one would want to get a pillow under the behind ASAP to keep the goods from escaping:haha: Are you still doing the AM bd'ing?

How did TTC get to be so complex:haha: Gosh, remember the good 'ol days of "hey, wasn't AF due like 2 weeks ago and I'm feeling so tired and a little sick in the mornings...hmmm" so you took a test and...come to find out, you're 6 weeks pregnant! no thought involved:shrug:

:dust: Oh, girls! I *hope* we see lots of BFPs this month:hugs: What a great Father's Day gift for our fellas, eh?

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. I am on CD11 and waiting to "O" I really hope this is out month. Next month if I am not preggers we will take a small break for the rest of the summer.

CD1 for me. The B6 did work, but the :witch: reared her ugly head this morning..grrrrr... and I'm probably out for the summer since my sweetheart works outdoors and his little swimmers will probably not make it. Hate this southern heat!!! Oh- and I'm 39 Wednesday- would've made a great present. I might try that macca and red raspberry tea just for kicks and giggles this summer to see what works for the fall. I'm crossing my fingers for you ladies that June gives you all BFP's!:hugs:

Yeah I think I'm taking them too late. It says on the bottle to take 1 500mg 3 times a day with your meals and I did that the first two days and have cut down to two, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'm looking to ovulate this weekend and we're going to the mountains so I'm sure we'll get the AM BDing in.:winkwink:(please oh please don't let the macca push my O back).

I soooo remember that position, but we haven't done that for years....:blush: I'm not even sure I could still do that with the bad knee, haha! Yeah I never had a problem TTC before either although I did have 2 M/C with an ex, but that was before I met my DH and I chalk those up to it just wasn't the right time and God was telling me it was the wrong person, because the next two pregnancies were uneventful and I've been with my DH Mike for 15 years now...I got lucky and found my soulmate a 20. I know you've been with your DH for a long time too, right? Well, I hope we do catch the egg this month, good luck! :flower: :hugs:

Good news for the extra LP days, CJ! I wish it was due to a bun in the oven though! Happy early B-day (as I have a bad memory sometimes and may forget by then). :hugs:

Ready, Crystal, and Super (wherever you've been)- I wish you tons of baby dust and truly hope you get your hearts desires this time! :hugs:

Miss Newlywed, hope you had a wonderful wedding! :hugs:

I have a question for everyone... I have a tilted uterus like many women and was reading something about the cervix being in a different position those of you that do check the cervix, is it towards your backside when you feel it or the front? Mine is towards the back, so I don't know if different positions would be better for those of us with the tilted uterus or not.

Yeah I think I'm taking them too late. It says on the bottle to take 1 500mg 3 times a day with your meals and I did that the first two days and have cut down to two, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'm looking to ovulate this weekend and we're going to the mountains so I'm sure we'll get the AM BDing in.:winkwink:(please oh please don't let the macca push my O back).

I soooo remember that position, but we haven't done that for years....:blush: I'm not even sure I could still do that with the bad knee, haha! Yeah I never had a problem TTC before either although I did have 2 M/C with an ex, but that was before I met my DH and I chalk those up to it just wasn't the right time and God was telling me it was the wrong person, because the next two pregnancies were uneventful and I've been with my DH Mike for 15 years now...I got lucky and found my soulmate a 20. I know you've been with your DH for a long time too, right? Well, I hope we do catch the egg this month, good luck! :flower: :hugs:

Good news for the extra LP days, CJ! I wish it was due to a bun in the oven though! Happy early B-day (as I have a bad memory sometimes and may forget by then). :hugs:

Ready, Crystal, and Super (wherever you've been)- I wish you tons of baby dust and truly hope you get your hearts desires this time! :hugs:

Miss Newlywed, hope you had a wonderful wedding! :hugs:

I have a question for everyone... I have a tilted uterus like many women and was reading something about the cervix being in a different position those of you that do check the cervix, is it towards your backside when you feel it or the front? Mine is towards the back, so I don't know if different positions would be better for those of us with the tilted uterus or not.

Hi Jasmine, hope you are well hunny, I wanted to answer your question as I asked my TR doc this same question last week as I also have a tilted cervix etc......The best position is from behind (Doggy Style)...and rather than supporting your bum with some extra pillows whilst laying on your back afterwards to try and help the swimmers, infact...do the opposite and lay on tummy with bum propped up..its a little uncomfortable, but hey anything which may help right!....lol....Just wanted to tell you my findings anyway...xxxx lots of hugs and well wishes to everyone xxxx:hugs:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. I am on CD11 and waiting to "O" I really hope this is out month. Next month if I am not preggers we will take a small break for the rest of the summer.

Fingers crossed for you Ready.....I hope this is your time girl :flower:xxxx

Crystal, thanks for posting that info. I think I too, have a tilted uterus...I'm pretty sure the dr. told me that years ago. Hmmmm, maybe I need to tweak the plan this cycle:haha:...I don't have much time to contemplate as I got a smiley on the opk this morning (looked really close to + at 11:45pm last night). Now I'm counting the hours till bedtime:haha: I always tend to panic about now, wondering if we're going to miss the egg:(

Good luck ladies:thumbup:

Crystal, thanks for posting that info. I think I too, have a tilted uterus...I'm pretty sure the dr. told me that years ago. Hmmmm, maybe I need to tweak the plan this cycle:haha:...I don't have much time to contemplate as I got a smiley on the opk this morning (looked really close to + at 11:45pm last night). Now I'm counting the hours till bedtime:haha: I always tend to panic about now, wondering if we're going to miss the egg:(

I know how you feel about panicking Faith! Timing is everything, and its so hard to keep the libido going especially for our OH's as I think sometimes we put too much pressure on doing the deed.to get those swimmers where they need to be? x..:shrug: I really hope you do catch your egg.....Good Luck babes xxx

Woohoo!!!! Good luck!!!

Hi ladies, good luck to all who are about to or have O'ed, hope you catch that egg, Crystal 4 days till testing, i totally hope you get your bfp this month.

Afm, not alot happening atm, kids have gone back to school after the holidays so my home is very quiet without them and i'm missing their company loads. :cry:

So I'm 39 today. Feeling a little down about TTC at 39 - The next 3 cycles are pretty much a no go since he works outside, and I'm feeling my age and how hard it will be ttc at this point. Anybody else my age?

So I'm 39 today. Feeling a little down about TTC at 39 - The next 3 cycles are pretty much a no go since he works outside, and I'm feeling my age and how hard it will be ttc at this point. Anybody else my age?

Happy Birthday!!!:cake:

Don't count yourself out for summer time. Make sure dh wears briefs:)

Crystal: Your chart is looking way different from the others:thumbup: How are you feeling?:hugs:

He's a lineman so he is outside in the heat of the day. Does anyone know if it's a hot day and kills his swimmers, how long it takes to replace them with new ones? Supposed to be 106 tomorrow...I don't O til next middle of next week or weekend after this one, so maybe if it cools down between now and then...my hopes were way up for this last one and I was crushed when it didn't happen. Just afraid to get them up again. :shy: I'm CD3 and my temps still haven't fallen below my coverline from last month. Thanks for the bday wishes. :flower:

He's a lineman so he is outside in the heat of the day. Does anyone know if it's a hot day and kills his swimmers, how long it takes to replace them with new ones? Supposed to be 106 tomorrow...I don't O til next middle of next week or weekend after this one, so maybe if it cools down between now and then...my hopes were way up for this last one and I was crushed when it didn't happen. Just afraid to get them up again. :shy: I'm CD3 and my temps still haven't fallen below my coverline from last month. Thanks for the bday wishes. :flower:

106!!!!! OMG! In early June? Is that normal for your area? Wow! You may need to ice the family jewels when he gets home tomorrow:haha:
Actually I would need to do some googling to find the answer to your question, but I *thought* they regenerate pretty quickly. :coffee:

Crystal- I'm doing very well, thank you! (I am praying hard for you, my friend that this is your month.) I cannot lay on my tummy at all cause I'm quite top heavy and it's very, very uncomfortable. :blush: I guess if I get too desperate I will have to try. :haha: It seems when I check my cervix though it located on the backside and not the front, so it would seem as though laying on my back would work better. Ahhhhh.....who knows!

AFM- I'm totally excited about all the EWCM I am having and the DH and I got in some AM BDing this morning and we switched tactics and saved up some lil' guys this time instead of BDing everyday, so I hope it works. I got an almost positive OPK today which is strange cause its only CD11. I guess tomorrow I will get the true positive. Usually its CD 13, but at least I know the macca root and red rasberry leaf did not mess my O up and that they helped get my body in prime condition for catching the egg!!!

CJ- Happy B-day, sweetie! I know you're thinking the heat will count you out, but don't worry too much. My hubby works in the heat a lot as he does tile and marble in new homes with no AC. I don't think it can kill all of them though, because a man is continually making more. Make hime take all the vitamins he can possibly take to buld them up. I just bought the DH high doses of zinc, Vit. E, selenium, and I have him taking maca root as well. I know there are even more vitamins they can take to boost the swimmers, just google it. Oh and morning sex would be good for you too cause when he gets home he could have all night to produce more and have fresh ones for in the morning. I also read that the count is higher in the AM, so get the morning sex a going, girl.....DO NOT give up! Most of us here are 35( I just turned 35) or older so you're not alone, dear! :hugs: DON't stress!!

Spuggle- Sorry you're missing your babies. Mine are home for the summer and are driving me nuts with...."Mom I'm bored lets go to the mall, let's go here, let's go there".....Teenagers, what can I say? :wacko:

Faith- Hope you catch it, honey! :thumbup:

Hi CJ, I am 39 in November so I aint far behind you at all hunny...I know TTC is a little harder when older but hey we will make even better mothers as we have more patience...xxx Hang in there.......Happy Birthday, sorry there is a time difference as I am in the UK, so I hope you have had a fab day....Life doesnt begin until your 40 anyway so they say! x

Crystal: Your chart is looking way different from the others:thumbup: How are you feeling?:hugs:

I am feeling all over the place at the moment Faith, but thanks for asking xx, Not sure about my chart this month as when I do any overlay with my previous charts with O and coverline, they do look quite similar, I suppose I will know more in a few days as I am only 9DPO today, so I will be watching my chart closely.....Thanks for asking and checking my chart though I appreciate it...............I really hope you have caught your egg this month ...I will keep my hopes high for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->