Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

OMG Angie, I'm so sorry for your news. I will keep you and hubby in my thoughts and prayers.

We went for our IUI yesterday. My Dr. says, so did you get your HSG news? I said Yep, flowed beautifully, wide open...He says really? Thats not what your report says. We read the report & it stated No flow from left tube? I told him, well I'm not sure whose report that is, but I saw it spill from left side & The Dr. told me both were open when I specifically asked. He says well with you I don't doubt you grilled him & read the scan yourself! lol He says as long as I'm confident about it, then we won't worry about it. For once I am NOT worried about something, cause I KNOW what I saw & was told!:happydance:

Anyways, back to the IUI. It went amazingly well! Just a little pinching, no spotting, no severe cramps. He said looking at my cervix & the fact I had no pain, we were spot on with timing! Also dh's specimen seemed more plentiful, Dr. even said it was the most we had ever had! So another happy moment lol Of course, as I was standing on my head afterwards, dh proceeded to tell me this batch contains all the "silver bullets" LMBO We laughed & joked the whole 20 mins. Then the nurse gace me a shot of decadron & we were on our way. Didn't get in any bd, as dh had to go in at 3:30 this morning & I didn't get home til 10pm from our church festival:( Hoping to squeeze in a nooner, before we have our FD over for a cookout, the "slip N slide of death" & fireworks...Ladies I don't know how this cycle will go, but I have to say I felt hopeful before we got there, & watching dh injects his soldiers made my heart smile. I hate to admit, but I am hopeful that the 3rd time is a charm, but I am also terrified of getting my hopes up for a crashing BFN :/ We did talk last night, and have decided if this 1 doesn't take, we will skip next 2 cycles I should O the 1st week of Augst, but I have GOT to have dental work & O should occur in mid week, which is SUPER hard for us with dh work schedule & I should also O the last week in August, but dh & I are sneaking off to Florida alone that week.:happydance::happydance::happydance: Plus I want to look forward to just having a good time & lots of raw non-planned vacation sex! Who am I kidding? lol we will probably just eat, sleep & beach! HA! Sorry for the long post btw, just almost "bubbly" this morning lol

Nothing. Not a cramp, not a twinge. NADA.

I even tried going out and looking at the full moon last night and rubbing my belly, and the most I had was bloody show about an hour later, and nothing since. That was 8-ish hours ago. Still plenty of time.

Jena, sounds like there has been a lot going on with you. Hang in there. You're one tough lady

Angie, your news is absolutely heart breaking. I'm so very sorry. I hope you are able to IVF at some point. Sending you hugs

Brandi, I'm hoping to see a hospital post from you tonight and pictures of Asher by morning :)

AFM: 12 days and I'm leaving. These days are going by so slowly.

Angie, if IVF does become an option for you and hubby, please let us know. I would be more than willing to donate what I can to help you guys hold your forever baby.

fluter, I hope by the end of the night, I'm posting that I'm in labour or that he's here. I've given up on trying to self induce, and I've tried just about everything short of having sex. So at this point, I'm just taking it as it is.

My kids are leaving for their dad's in an hour, so I'm hoping that with 32 blissful hours of silence, of not having to redirect or scold, or listen to constant tattling, that I'll be able to finally relax enough to allow my body to go into labour. Asher's scared to come out while his siblings are around, lol.

Oh Angie that is so devastating. I hope that maybe one day you can go through IVF and have your baby. I am so sorry hun.

Brandi seems this boy is a bit stubborn! Fx something starts up soon!

Cupcake I smiled the whole time reading your post. I hope this one is it! I am so sending you all the best pregnancy vibes I can!

I'm dying. This is NOT how I envisioned my kidless weekend with a full moon. My bathtub taps are broken, so I'm not getting any water. They just spin and spin and spin. I can't even take it off ad use pliers to turn it on and off. I managed to get my hot water one working, but not my cold water. No one can come out until TUESDAY to fix it.

I smell horribly of BO, all over, but especially between my legs, and there is nothing I can do about it. And if Asher decides to appear before Tuesday, a sponge bath is just not going to cut it when it comes to cleaning up the postpartum bleeding.

ATM, I've got my bathtub filled with scalding hot water and waiting for it to cool down enough to sit and bathe in it. This sucks! And now with my luck, he probably will be making an appearance soon, just because this happened.

Angi I'm so sorry hun your in my prayers.

Brandi hope your water gets fixed before he males his appearance. Came wait to see him.

Well I'm 6 weeks today no bleeding no cramping really hope that nurse is wrong

Momsbaby Did you get the numbers from you last draw? I hope she is wrong as well!!

Brandi Oh dear that is just not any good. Let's hope that someone makes it over so if he does start you can fill up your pool!

Momma my levels from this last draw was 146. I have one more draw Tuesday. My levels isn't going up like they should. And I'm praying they are just slow risers

Angie I am so sorry. Prayers are with you.

Cupcake...so exciting, best of luck.

Brandi...not long now :) My son and grandson will likely share their birthday 7/16

Afm... still not feeling well. Not sure what's going on. I'm only 5 - 6dpo and almost passed out at walmart yesterday and felt so dizzy and nauseous after eating the last few days. Mild backache and really sleepy. I do have alot going on so time will tell.

I'm so sorry Angie..
Moms I'm praying that everything is fine and it's just a slow riser

Ok all you ladies that took Clomid did it make you bloat? I'm so bloated

Stmom, Ive been on Clomid for months and yes it does bloat you! Ive noticed alot more bloating throughout the whole month and the few days after I take my last pills, Im extremely bloated.
Angie, I am so sorry about whats happened. I hope you will find peace and eventually get to have the IVF. Prayers for you!
Moms and Cupcake, fingers crossed for you both.😉

Angie, I am completely heartbroken for you:cry::cry: You have been so strong all these many months..always an optimist. I'm just so sorry! I can't help but feel upset with your dr. for not keeping on top of your numbers!!! They should have been checking to make sure the numbers were dropping! I can't imagine how devastated you must be.:nope: How is your hubby coping with this news?

Can you check your surrounding area for IVF trials? There MUST be a trial study going on near you. Continue to put your trust in the Lord and know that His will.. will be accomplished. You will most certainly be in my prayers.:hug:

Brandi I hope you've got your tub fixed. That stinks..no pun intended

Brandy, I'm still bleeding. I would say it's a little more than spotting at this point. How am I going to know when it's my REAL AF if this keeps up the entire time? I've read that woman had spotting the whole time on bcp and ended up doing IVF no biggie but it sounded like only spotting and not light bleeding like I am. Im really freaking out

Nope, maintenance can't come out until Tuesday to fix it, but I got my hot water tap to turn on, so I half-filled the tub with scalding water, and just added cold water from the sink into the tub and bathe myself that way. I can wash my hair under the kitchen sink.

Totally NOT ideal, but it's better than not bathing or showering for days on end. Thankfully, IF Asher decides to arrive, which at this point, I'm convinced he's never coming out, he'll at least be small enough to clean up in the kitchen sink, and given the other kids are at their dads and have a bath every other day, he's bathing them today, so they'll stay on their schedule.

Really, it's just me that gets the short end, lol.

Angie, I am so sorry. IVF in mexico is a lot cheaper than the US if that is an option for you.

Robin, I was majorly bloated while on Clomid.

AFGM, nothng at all. We are just NTNP for now. If it hapens great, if not ok. We might started back treatment again in a few months. OH is not too convinced about adoption so that is on hold for now.

Angie - I'm so sorry about your news. I hope that your dreams to grow your family will be able to be fulfilled some day.

Stmom - I was bloated on clomid as well.

Brandi - I hope Asher makes his way soon. I also hope your plumbing gets fixed soon. That's just inconvenient.

AFM, I'm now the mom of a 16 year old teenage boy. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->