Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandi I meant to tell you that I just love Asher's middle name. It's one of my boy name picks. :) I can't wait to see a pic of him. He needs to come on already lol

Momsbaby I'm hoping for a good number for you today

Hopefully the water will be fixed by time he decides to show Brandi!

Navygirl...oh geez that's a great stage that i really regret putting my mom through. I was a pain in the ass interdependent girl who didn't need anyone and knew everything. Boy was I wrong.

Momsbaby praying for better news today!

I know, right? I'm starting to think I'm going to go over. This coming weekend would be nice too though. My ex wants our oldest overnight Saturday to take her to a theme park on Sunday, and my mom wants my youngest overnight Saturday for a birthday party on Sunday, so it would just be me and my boys if he comes this weekend.

As for my water, I hope it is fixed before he arrives too. Even with being able to get hot water and add buckets of cold to get a bath, it's really not easy for me to sit in the position required to properly wash myself down. I can't reach! They said first thing tomorrow morning they'll come out to fix it, and I hope so too, because I have a midwife appointment in the morning and would REALLY like a proper bath before she arrives.

Blood draw is tomorrow. I might of said today if I did I'm sorry lol

Brandi - I hope everything is fixed!!

momsbaby - KMFX for good numbers!

just checking in on Brandi and Momsbaby. C'mon and give me some excitement ladies lol

AFM had my second acupuncture today. Still don't love it, but I do like my guy that does it. He's cool and chats with me about my IVF. He said out of no where today, "You know this is going to work for you" lol I know he doesn't know, but it was such a positive gesture that it made me smile. I bought some castor oil and a piece of flannel (it's a baby blanket pattern) I'm going to attempt a fertility massage and then a castor oil pack. Oh and I doubled up on my BCP last night in an effort to stop the bleeding and by golly it's working!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

Brandi-I'm starting to believe little Asher is too comfy in there & doesn't want to leave!

Moms-Hoping you get a huge jump in numbers!

Hello to everyone else! Anything exciting going on to report? lol

AFM- Just trudging along here. I have been SUPER tired this week, but just because we had a horribly busy weekend & I haven't had time to recuperate! Been picking, breaking & canning beans for the last 2 days & putting up corn. Lots of work, but well worth it come winter! :) I have been in a FOUL mood today:growlmad:, honestly felt like ripping someone's head off, still not jolly, but some better I guess. Mild cramping this afternoon, 1st of it since IUI, hoping its a good sign, but unlikely at 4dpo.....:shrug:

Well, I can share a belly picture in the meantime, lol. 38 weeks vs 39 weeks

Attachments

• dropped.PNG
    dropped.PNG
    392.4 KB · Views: 5
I did the castor oil pack with a heating pad for an hour. I liked it. I tried the fertility massage, did not like that. Who wants to run their belly for 30 minutes lol booorrring

This hospital is ridiculous. My daughter was supposed to be admitted at 4pm.... she still isn't in a room. I'm so freaking frustrated. There have been 2 emergencies that took her room. Hopefully soon they will get her in a room and get the cervidil started. ..

Sorry to here that Jena. I know when a friend of mine was scheduled to be induced, she had to call and check if a bed was ready because they would take emergencies first. She had to wait awhile. It sucks when you are excited

Finally progressing.. When they put the epidural in she was 2 cm and 80% effaced

Hey Chicks! Got some pretty good news yesterday and will confirm tomorrow at my doctor appt, but if God is willing, I was told that I could be billed for a full IVF cycle at the doctor I have right now and all I would have to pay is 2500 for the embryo transfer. He gives active military a 50% reduction bringing the up-front cost to only 1250.00. Of course I don't have even that small amount of money, but I have more of a possibility of getting that than I do 5 or 10 thousand. The catch is that the deal is only for active military and my husband started the rest of his ACAP process when he got back and is doing CAP week as we speak. He has his Capstone appt. next Wednesday and will be clearing after that which will take about 10 days. He also has an interview with Verizon tomorrow morning for a job in PA.... There is no reason for him not to get it since he has 7 years with that company (I am praying), but that gives me such a small window to do this if I can. I can use the Army insurance to pay for blood draws, ultrasounds, and meds, get billed for the IVF costs apart from the transfer, but I have to begin on my cd1 which will be coming any day now as my number is almost down. I got a positive digital test yesterday. It is nerve-wracking. My husband is going to ask his family. I might ask mine, but my mom just gave me 200 for the surgery I had that took my tubes. My family are not well-to-do. Regardless, I am excited. I have my consultation in the morning that will either deny or confirm what the nurse told me. If the price is around the one she quoted me, I am going to try very hard to get a full cycle of IVF before we leave here starting with this cycle. It is too cheap and too good to pass up and especially since I have insurance that will cover some of the biggest costs.
Pray for us, that everything goes the way God wills. I have not dealt with the loss of all my fertility, and honestly I don't intend to. I just plan on ignoring it until IVF works, or I die.. Works for my head, andI am not sure my heart could not recover from the hurt since even the small moments I think of never having another baby makes me wanna just cry my heart out. I keep hearing my husband say the night before the surgery that God does what's best for those that love Him and that God gives good things so for me not to worry and I told my husband that God can't give good to everyone, sometimes bad things happen, no matter how good you are. Children die, cancer kills, accidents happen... God can't do good for everyone and their life turn out according to His will. Sometimes bad things have to happen. I just happen to be the one that it happened to, but I think its because my spirit is strong and prepared to face struggle. We all know that not everyone of us can be blessed with more children, we just hope not to end up on the bad end. I am on the bad end, but I am not totally out yet. I hope no one else has to come to this end with me. I am praying for you ladies.
I hope you IUI works Cupcake! I am praying for your IVF Fluter!
Momsbaby, I am sorry about your numbers.
Navy, my birthday was the 12th too. 16 is a lot better than 35..
Brandi, the best part about pregnancy at the end is the end.. You will be looking back with pride very soon at how long your little man held on and how glad you are he did, even though you are probably miserable.

Thanks to everyone for the support and Brandi, thanks for the offer of help but you gotta take care of that little man and your other little ones, and these days it's just too hard to make ends meet for each individual family. I do appreciate the offer though. We will get the money if it is God's will. I can wait.
Faith, without hope the world would be dead. As your name implies-- faith makes people live differently than the people who have none. There is just something extra inside those people that always looks for the bright side, that hidden rainbow behind the clouds. This has been the hardest journey of my life and losing my fertility has been filled with questions that will never really be answered, but if I bug God and pest Him and pest Him, then maybe He will relent. It does not hurt to keep trying, only to quit. Besides they have mini IVF at the New Hope Fertility clinic for around 5000 and even though that is a lot, it is not an unsavable amount. I might have to be patient, but I can save that much with a little effort. I also have one thing going for me.. I am only just 35. I will update tomorrow.

Should have results by 2 on my numbers. Still no cramping spotting nothing. BB's are very tender and having some nausea

Oh Angie! I so hope this works out for you!!!! So excited that god has opened this door for you!!

Moms- prayers for good results

Flutter what is your ivf schedule?

Angie that's awesome. Is he getting out on medical? If so you will keep your Tricare for 6mo so technically if you start the process before he is inactive you'd still have the insurance to cover you. I have learned that a window really is opened when a door is shut. I'm so hopeful for you.

I leave the evening of the 24th. I'm hoping that will be CD1 so I can go to the doctor on CD2 and get started

Angie that is amazing news!!! I hope it all works out for you!!!!!

Jen he will be here before you know it!!!

Momsbaby...Sending you good vibes for a great number!

Brandi How are you today! You have so dropped even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->